Heart Attack (Trey Songz)

Par tianacreativ3

Summer's Over and......... Chyna and the crew are back again. Everyone's coming back for a reunion and to be... Plus

Heart Attack (Trey Songz Fanfiction)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Heart Attack Prologue

3.1K 74 3
Par tianacreativ3

 Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Summer's over and I couldn't be much more sad. My summer turned out better than I expected. Nina and I went to Cancun, Mexico and we had so much fun together. I missed the sister bond that we used to have. It's like ever since her and her boyfriend broke up she's been kind of psycho. But I wouldn't really complain about it.

I was excited about going to school tomorrow. I get to see Kate and Tremaine. I really missed the shit out of them and the crew. I just hope shit doesn't happen or doesn't change. I don't appreciate change. I'm already adjusted as it is.

Tremaine Neverson

Phew! I can't believe that summer is over already. I can't wait to see Chyna and the rest of the crew. I missed everything about Chyna. I might have forgotten what she looks like. But once I go to school everything should come rushing back. I'm just happy that summer is over. Without Chyna, shit was so fucking miserable. I just needed some reminiscing memories or something. 

This is our senior year and everything should get well. I just hope the rest of the crew feels that way. Senior year will mean everything to me and to everyone else.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

My summer was great I guess. A lot of changes have happened. I dyed my hair black and my body changed a lot. But Hakeem and I broke up once again. Expect we are never getting back together. I can't wait until school starts. I missed my best friend and I needed someone to talk to right now.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
862K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
171K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...