Chapter Three

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I didn't get much sleep last night. I was so fucking tired of all this shit. I don't care if Tremaine wants sex. He has to respect me enough to wanna wait. I got out of my bed and took a shower. I put on my oversized camo crop top, shadow line leggings, camo trooper boots, my "Badde$t" beanie, and my "BAD" 3 finger ring. I headed downstairs to leave for school. I got into my car and rushed to school.

When I got there; I headed to my locker. I put my books inside and started walking off. Then I bumped into someone. I didn't even see them coming.

"Oh shit!" The person said. "Oh my god. I am so sorry, I didn't see you there." I said. "It's ok really." The person said. "Here let me help you." I said bending down to help. "It's fine. It's basically my fault." The person said. 

After helping this person with their stuff. We finally made eye contact. Holy fucking shit! I couldn't believe who this fucker was.

"Alex?" I questioned. "Yea." Alex said. "It's me, Chyna" I said. "Chyna? Holy shit!" Alex said. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked. "Believe it or not; I'm attending this school just for senior year." Alex said. "I would've thought that you would still be in South Central doing what you normally do." I said. "Nah, I stopped doing that shit and I needed to turn my life around." Alex said. "You look good." Alex said. "You don't look bad yourself." I said. 

"So how long have you been here at South Beach?" Alex asked. "For one year, this will be my second year." I said. "Look at you rocking the school." Alex said. "Well I try." I said smiling. "Well can you at least show me where Ms. Martinez class is." Alex asked. "I'm heading there right now. You can walk with me right now." I said. "Aight." Alex said. 

Alex and I walked and talked about everything that has happened in the past 2-3 years. I had to admit that Alex has really changed and I think that we can be friends again. But another of part of me is thinking that he's hiding something or at least now telling me the whole truth.

We finally arrived at Ms. Martinez class and Alex walked in first. Once he entered, I took a deep breath and relaxed. Alex always made me nervous; even if we have knew each other for a long time. I waited for 3 people to go and then I entered. I sat next to Kate and she smiled. 

Tremaine Neverson

Chyna hasn't been answering the phone all morning. Now I saw her talking to some dick that I don't even recognize. I hope she ain't cheating on me cause if she then shit is about to go down. I didn't even want to bother going to class cause I wasn't even trying to bother getting in trouble. But I had to guess that the nigga who was talking ti Chyna was Alex. 

Oh fuck that!

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

After Class.....

I was talking to Alex and Kate about tonight. I heard footsteps coming my way and I got pushed out the way. The next thing, I knew Alex was getting slammed into the lockers. I didn't even see who it was because Kate was in my way and the whole fucking crowd. They thought they were about to fight; but they were wrong.

I pushed my way through the crowd and saw......

______________________

Cliff Hanger!

Sorry folks! And the next chapter will be much longer!