Chapter Two

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Kate and I were at my house relaxing until the party that was going to happen in 30 minutes. I went to take a shower and then it would be Kate's turn. I knew we still had time; so I took my time taking my shower. I let the water run down my body. The only thing that was on my mind was Tremaine and how much we missed each other. 

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

Chyna and her slow ass was taking forever in the damn shower. She was really getting me annoyed. I sat on her bed watching tv until my phone vibrated. I was expecting anyone to text me tonight. Unless it was Chyna and she;s obviously taking a shower right now. I slid my phone open and saw a text from Hakeem. What the fuck did this bitch ass nigga wanted?

Wyd?-- Hakeem 8:08 pm

I replied.

None of ur fuckin' business that's what.--Me 8:11 pm

He replied.

Y did we break up?? --Hakeem 8:13 pm

I replied.

U know.--Me 8:15 pm

He replied. 

I'm srry k. Can we go back 2 how shit used 2 be??--Hakeem 8:19 pm

I replied.

No. Shit can go back to normal; u have 2 make promises and shit and u have to be able to earn my fuckin' trust. But that's not happening anymore.--Me 8:25 pm

I clicked my phone off and Chyna finally got out the shower. I looked and panted a sigh of relief. I left my phone on the bed and went to go and take a shower. Tonight, I was going to have fun and I will never ever forget that shit. 

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I got out the shower and went to find me some clothes. I opened my closet and searched through my clothes. Once I did; I put them on and my bed and dropped my towel. Then I put on my clothes and waited for Kate. I put on my Emmy lace top, frayed studded shorts, a leather jacket, and studded high tops. I straightened my hair and just plotted on my bed waiting for Kate. 

_

_

Minutes later, Kate came out wearing her outfit. When I saw she looked bomb. She wore a black tank top, a camouflage jacket, camouflage pants, and combat boots. She looked like a sexy female soldier. I smiled and she smiled back.

"You look bomb." I said. "Thanks you don't look bad yourself." Kate said. "Thanks, you ready to party!" I said. "Hells yea!" Kate shouted.

Kate left my room and headed downstairs. Nina wasn't in the house so she must've left the house. Kate and I got in my car and started driving off to Tremaine's house. When I looked over at Kate; she had a worry look on her face. Now I knew something was wrong with her; but I wasn't trying to ruin the moment for tonight.

_

_

After driving in traffic, we finally arrived at Tremaine's house. Kate and I got out the car and walked to the front door. I knocked and Sean answered it. In his hand was a bottle of Vodka.

"Oh shit! The females are here!" Sean shouted. "Sean are you drunk?" Kate asked. "No....ok maybe a little." Sean admitted. "Pass me that." Kate said snatching the bottle out of Sean;s hand. I smiled and we entered the house and the guys were acting so stupid. I went into the kitchen and got me a drink. In the kitchen, Tremaine was there.