Chapter Ten

Thursday

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I haven't talked to Tremaine in 3 days and I think it's a good thing. He's been a real jackass for cheating on my again. Especially with Nixie and I knew that something was up. I came from downstairs and I got into my car. I started up the engine and started driving off to school. As I was driving, I couldn't help but let tears stream down my eyes. I still couldn't believe that he did this to me again. After we promised each other that we wouldn't do anything like this ever again. I guess promises don't mean shit to anybody and especially not me.

Minutes later, I pulled up in the school's parking lot. I stayed in my car for a quick minute and just stared. I can't really get the words and image out of my head of what Tremaine did to me. But today was a school day and I needed to take my mind off of everything that has happened. I got out of my car and walked up to Kate and Stephanie. Both of them looked of me and seemed worried.

"Hey guys." I said walking up to them. "Hey, are you ok?" Kate asked. "Yea I'm fine." I said. "I needed to ask because..." "We heard what happened between you and Tremaine." Stephanie said. "Guys trust me I'm fine. If Trey wants to go and fuck other hoes then that's his business. I don't need to hold him back because shit is over between us. I can't be with someone who's not willing to be faithful." I said. "I know it's hard. I can't say the same about Hakeem though." Kate said. 

"Why? Is everything ok?" I asked. "He's trying so hard to get back with me and I'm trying so hard not to give in." Kate said. "But you are willing to right?" I said. "Yes and yes." Kate said. "Should I?" Kate questioned. "If you truly believe that he's earned your trust and you want to get back with him; by all means give it a fucking shot." I said. "Aight then." Kate said walking away. 

I knew she was smiling. Stephanie and I smiled at each other and we headed off to class. When I entered the classroom; I spotted Tremaine and I immediately played it off like I didn't see him. I sat down in my seat and just continued to talk Stephanie and Kate.

Tremaine Neverson

Chyna is really mad at me. I really fucked up this time. I had to try and get her back. Now I know what Chyna means when she says pain is unbearable and can't be replaced. I have to get her back one way or another. Chyna means everything to me and I would rather die than lose her forever.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Ms. Martinez was absent today and we had a sub. So he allowed us to talk and do whatever the fuck we wanted. He really didn't give a shit about the class; he probably just wanted to get paid and shit. I was talking to both Kate and Stephanie and my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and checked it. It was a text from Tremaine. 

Can we talk?--Trey 10:49 am

I replied.

What do u want?--Me 10:51 am

He replied.

Can we talk 2nite?--Trey 10:53 am

I replied.

Why?--Me 10:55 am

He replied.

Cause we just need 2.--Trey 10:57 am

I replied. 

Ok I'll be @ ur house @ 6:30.--Me 11:00 am

He replied.

That's fine; I'll see you then ok?--Trey 11:03 am

I replied.

Whatever.--Me 11:05 am

I sent the last text ending the conversation. I smiled inside and I couldn't believe that I was even smiling anyways. I still hated Tremaine for the pain he keeps causing. I don't know what makes him cheat and he's going to tell me one way or another.

After School....

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

I asked Chyna to drive me to Hakeem's house so we can talk to each other. Pushing Hakeem was funny in a way; but now I'm ready to get back with him and be ready to seal our relationship. I got out of the car and walked up to the door. I turned around and waved goodbye to Chyna and she drove off. I turned back around and knocked on the door. 

Instead of Hakeem answering it was Tori. She looked up at me and smiled. She walked passed me and I just rolled me eyes. I entered the house and headed upstairs. I went into Hakeem's bedroom and his ass was putting on his boxers and jeans. I just looked at him and he looked back.

"Oh shit!" Hakeem said. "You fucking ass hole." I said leaving the room.

I heard Hakeem calling my name; but I wasn't trying to hear his dumb ass excuses. I was going downstairs and then I felt Hakeem's arm grab me. I snatched it away and turned around to face him.

"What!?!" I yelled. "It's not what you think." Hakeem said. "Then what the fuck does it look like then Hakeem?" I asked. "It just happened. I called Tori over here to break it off because I love you." Hakeem said. "That doesn't mean shit to me now." I said. "Oh really? Then why the fuck are you here?" Hakeem questioned. "To...." "Exactly. I assume you came here for something." Hakeem said.

Without hesitation, I walked back up some of the stairs and planted one on Hakeem. I knew that his ass was surprised. His hands didn't touch me for a couple of seconds and then he just gave me. Hakeem eventually kissed me back and wrapped his hands on my waist. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"That's why I came over here." I said.

I left the house and felt Hakeem speechless. I couldn't believe what I just did. I stopped myself and sat on the porch and cried. I liked Hakeem so much and I can't stand the sight of losing him. I dried my tears and was about to knock on the door. But the door was already opened by Hakeem.

"I thought you left." Hakeem said. "I did; but I changed me mind." I said. "Why?" Hakeem asked. "I love you too much and I don't want to lose you." I said. "You sure about that?" Hakeem said stepping in my face. "Trust me I'm sure."I said. "Oh yea, how sure are you." Hakeem asked pulling me in. "If you are going to something then do it." I said. "No problem." Hakeem said pulling me for a kiss.

Hakeem pressed his on mine this time and I kissed back. We went in the house and started undressing each other. We went upstairs and we touched in places that we loved.

...........................

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I just got home and I was about to ready for a casual night with Tremaine. I still didn't know why he wanted to talk to me. He already made shit clear that he doesn't want to be with me. And the worst part is that I was going to his house anyway. Whatever this nigga got to say it's probably irrelevant. 

When I got home; it was only 5:30 so I had an hour left to get my shit together. I just laid in my bed and fell asleep........ 

Cliff Hanger!

_______________________

Note:

What do you think will happen between Trey and Chyna?

Do you think Hakeem and Kate's relationship will last this time?