Heart Attack Prologue

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

Summer's over and I couldn't be much more sad. My summer turned out better than I expected. Nina and I went to Cancun, Mexico and we had so much fun together. I missed the sister bond that we used to have. It's like ever since her and her boyfriend broke up she's been kind of psycho. But I wouldn't really complain about it.

I was excited about going to school tomorrow. I get to see Kate and Tremaine. I really missed the shit out of them and the crew. I just hope shit doesn't happen or doesn't change. I don't appreciate change. I'm already adjusted as it is.

Tremaine Neverson

Phew! I can't believe that summer is over already. I can't wait to see Chyna and the rest of the crew. I missed everything about Chyna. I might have forgotten what she looks like. But once I go to school everything should come rushing back. I'm just happy that summer is over. Without Chyna, shit was so fucking miserable. I just needed some reminiscing memories or something. 

This is our senior year and everything should get well. I just hope the rest of the crew feels that way. Senior year will mean everything to me and to everyone else.

Kate "Sushi" Rodriguez

My summer was great I guess. A lot of changes have happened. I dyed my hair black and my body changed a lot. But Hakeem and I broke up once again. Expect we are never getting back together. I can't wait until school starts. I missed my best friend and I needed someone to talk to right now.