Chapter Twenty-Seven

You guys should check out my new story called Careless World. It's a Tyga fanfiction and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as you enjoyed Heart Attack and Sex Ain't Better Than Love.

--crazy4fashion4

_________________________________________________________

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I slipped on the dress and I literally screamed in excitement. I knew that Kate and Stephanie were wondering what was wrong; but I didn't care. It was all out of excitement and happiness.

"Is everything ok?" Stephanie asked. "Everything is perfect." I said. "Well can we see what you chose." Kate asked.

I grabbed the dressing room door and opened it. I stepped out and showed Kate and Stephanie the dress. Their faces were priceless. They were just as shocked as I was when I put on the dress.

"Holy shit!" Stephanie said. "What?" I questioned. "That dress......" Stephanie said. "It's beautiful." Kate cut in. "You really think so?" I questioned. "Hell yea, Tremaine is going to love you in that dress." Kate said. "Aight let's get it." I said. "Yay!" Kate said.

I went back in the dressing room and took off the dress. I put my clothes back on and paid for the dress. Stephanie, Kate, and I got back in my car and went back home. I dropped them off and went to my house. I pulled up in my driveway and got out of my car. But before I could even enter my house, my phone beeped. I checked it and it was a text message.

Come over 2 my house--Tremaine 4:15 pm

I rolled my eyes and got back in my car and drove to Tremaine's house. I pulled up in the driveway and got out of the car. I stepped on the front porch and knocked on the door. Tremaine answered it and invited me in. I sat on the couch and he sat next to me.

"What do you want Tremaine?" I asked. "I can't see my baby." Trey said. "Not unless you want something." I said. "I just wanted us to chill." Trey said. "And...." I said. "Well I won't be able to see until prom and it makes me sick." Trey said coming closer to me. "Don't worry babe, soon you'll get to see all of me both outside and inside." I said. "I like the sound of that." Trey said.

Trey laid me on my back and crawled on top of me. He pressed his lips against mine and we started kissing hard and passionate. I could tell that he wanted me so bad. We've been waiting for a long time and I know that I couldn't wait for him to have me......all of me in his arms. 

We made out for a couple of minutes. I didn't want to get carried away; so I stopped. Trey understood and he didn't want to get carried away either. I gave him another kiss and went back home. I was excited about tomorrow. Graduation and prom in the same night. I guess the year passed by so quickly. I got back in my car and drove back home. After a long day of shopping and excitement, shit was finally done and it was a relief. I changed my clothes and fell right to sleep.

________________________________________________________

The next chapter or two will be the end of Heart Attack. I hope you guys liked reading as much as I like writing it. Hey, you never know that I might do a sequel to this and the legend with Chyna and the crew will continue on.