Chapter Nineteen

After School..........

Stephanie "Bi" Vincent Santiago

All day I've had time to think. I guess Chyna and Kate was right. I get with a guy and string them along, saying that I want a relationship but really I don't. Maybe I'm just scared. I know that Sean likes me and I like him too. But it's so hard to tell someone you like them, when you are so emotionally damaged. I'm afraid of everything that causes emotion: rejection, betrayal, internal pain, death, and broken promises. How am I supposed to deal with all of this?

Throughout the day, I was sitting in the park thinking about anything and everything. It's time to move on with life and to just accept that life doesn't wait for anyone especially me. I was on my way to Kate and Sean'a house. I hope Kate wasn't there because she would've made he moment awkward and I couldn't say what is need to be said.

I arrived at the house and felt my throat getting stuck. I knocked on the door and Sean answered it. I was happy but nervous at the same time.

"Stephanie? What are you doing here?" Sean asked. "I needed to talk to you." I said. "But I thought you needed some space to yourself." Sean said. "I do......I mean I did but I need someone to talk to right now." I said. "About what?" Sean questioned. "Can we take a walk?" I asked.

Sean hesitated for a quick moment. "Hold on." He said and just shut the door. I waited outside for him to do whatever he had to do. A couple of seconds later, Sean came out wearing a black wife-beater, a hoodie, sweats, and air Jordans. I smiled at him and we started to walk down the block.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Sean asked. "I know that you like me. I've seen the way you look at me." I stared out. "Ok, how is this apart of the conversation." Sean asked. "It's relevant because I like you too. I learned that life doesn't wait for anybody and it keeps moving whether I'm there or not." I said.

"Stephanie, what are you saying?" Sean asked. "Sean, I like you more than you know. But believe me when I say this; girls like me who are emotionally damaged can't have their emotions be played with. I'm giving you this chance to prove to me that a relationship between us CAN work." I said. "Are you sure?" Sean questioned. "I'm sure." I said.

We stopped walking and turned to face each other. Sean's hand was placed on cheek and he used his finger to caress it. I felt a small tingle rush through my body. I looked up at Sean and he pulled me in closer to him. I licked my lips and Sean leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I felt sparks all around me.........us.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

"I'm still confused." I said. "Stephanie needs up from every fucking psychiatrist in the world." Kate said. "Why?" I asked. "Shes fucked up in the brain. I'm not letting my brother go through that shot with her." Kate said. "You want Sean and Stephanie to be miserable. You know how much Sean likes her. I mean he liked her ever since she got here; and yo ass is telling me that IF in face they DO END UP getting TOGETHER you want to break them up." I said. "Yea!" Kate said.

"You are so cruel." I said. "It's not cruel if you know what the person is made of." Kate said. "Yea but you are risking Sean's happiness with her." I said. "I don't care. Sean IS my brother and I will PROTECT him by any means NECESSARY from any kind of danger including bitches like Stephanie." Kate said. "Do whatever because I'm not apart of it." I said. "Fine." Kate said grabbing her stuff and leaving.

I laughed to myself because Kate is one CRAZY ass bitch. She does whatever and ignores the consequences. I don't control her. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show on its own.

Days Later.............

Alex Guzman

I haven't spoken to anyone in the crew for days. I missed a couple of school days because of all the shit that I was going through right now. It's like my life is losing it's fucking value. I have no one who's on my side. I miss the crew especially Stephanie. I now realize that what I did was wrong and I shouldn't treat the people I most care about like that. Stephanie was the only person who had my back and the one who really stood up for me who was really there for me.

And what do I do? I played with her emotions and that's not the type of person that I am. It's just I want everything to go back to the way it was when it was just me, Stephanie, and Chyna. All three of us were the closest that we can be. 

I got out of bed and took a shower. I let the water rain on me because I needed the wake up call. When Stephanie said that our friendship/ relationship was over, she wasn't playing. So now I need to say sorry to both Chyna and Stephanie hoping that we can be friends again and just move pass this incident. 

After showering, I got dress and headed downstairs. I went into the kitchen to try and find something to eat. As I was looking, there was a knock at the door. It was weird because no knows where I live except Stephanie and she usually comes at the night. I walked over to the door and saw a blonde. I smiled and opened the door.

"Chyna?" I questioned.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I went over to Alexs' house because I needed to get some information and to set shit straight. I stepped on the porch and knocked on the door. Alex opened the door and smiled at me. I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Chyna?" Alex questioned. "Hi Alex." I said. "What brings you here to my home?" Alex said. "Cut the bullshit ok Alex!" I yelled. "Fine, come in." Alex said while moving over. "Thanks." I said walking in. I heard the door close behind me. "What did you come here for?" Alex asked. "Why ask if you already know the answer?" I questioned. "I have nothing to say. Stephanie made it clear that she didn't want to see nor speak to me ever again." Alex said. "Because you are a major ass." I said.

Alex walked up to my face. I backed up a little because I was getting a little uncomfortable of how close he was getting.

"Why are you here?" Alex asked again. "If you know I'm a major ass then why come here to try and figure shit out if you know the type of person that I am." "I came here to warn you. If you ever come near Stephanie, me, even Kate again; I swear on the lives of my parents that you will regret it." I said starting to walk away.

Alex grabbed my arm. I stopped in my tracks and tried to get free. But each time, Alexs' grip got stronger.

"Alex let me go!" I demanded.

Alex didn't say a word and turned me around to face him. I tried to pull away from him because I never wanted to look him in the eye. His eyes were so seductive and one look would make you melt inside. I fought so hard to try and get Alex to let go of me.

"Please Alex get off of me." I said. "Not until you tell the REAL reason on why you came to my house?" Alex said. "There is no other reason." I said. "Your lying. I know you still something for me. I sense how I make you feel. It's hard for you to breathe around me. It's hard for you to look me in the eye." Alex said. "That's so not true." I said. "Keep telling yourself that." Alex said finally letting me go.

I started to walk off again. When I got to the door; I hesitated on opening it. I looked back at Alex and put my hand on the knob. I turned back around and opened the door. Then I felt hands turn me around and kiss me. I was so shocked that I had no choice but to kiss back. I opened my eyes and saw Alex. I pushed him off of me and slapped him in the face. That's when I stormed out of the house into my car. Then I started driving off to school thinking about what just happened.

__________________________________________________________

Who's your favorite couple so far?

Do you think Chyna will tell Trey about what happened between her and Alex?