Chapter Fifteen

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

School was over and I headed back home. Once I pulled up in a driveway Tremaine was standing there. That was weird how'd  he get to my house before I did. I pulled up in the driveway and parked. I got out of the car and walked up to Tremaine.

"Why are you here Tremaine?" I asked. "For our date." Tremaine said. "Our date isn't until 2 hours." I said. "I know but I figure we could go early." Tremaine said. "Ok, let me just go get dressed." I said. "Aight." Tremaine said.

I walked passed and headed inside my house. I hurried upstairs into my to change my clothes. I put on my Aztec leggings, black boots, fringe top, "U Mad Bro?" beanie, and a necklace. I went downstairs and headed out the door. Tremaine looked alive and turned around to face me.

"You ready?" Tremaine asked. "Yea." I said. "Let's go." Tremaine said. 

Tremaine and I got in his car and started driving off. I was really curious about where we going. Tremaine and I stared at each other for a quick moment and then he had to keep his eyes on the road. I just looked out the window and fell asleep.

Tremaine Neverson

I had surprise for Chyna and she was going to like. I got us two tickets to see Lady Gaga  in concert based on her new album (Lady Gaga hasn't started a tour yet. It's just imagination). Chyna favorite artist is Lady Gaga and that all she talks about is Lady Gaga. So I might as well take her to a concert of hers anyways.

I pulled up to the parking lot. I looked over and Chyna was knocked out. I pushed her to wake up. Chyna fluttered her eyes open and automatically woke up.

"Where are we?" Chyna asked. "A concert." I said. "Who's concert?" Chyna questioned. "Lady Gaga's." I said.

Chyna's eyes widened and she looked at me. I could tell that she was so excited.

"Oh my god! Shut the fuck up!" Chyna said. "Are you serious?" "Babe, I'm serious." I said. "The entrance is right behind us." "Well let's hurry the fuck up then!" Chyna said getting out the car. 

I followed right behind her and we headed to the entrance of the venue. My ears were about to be destroyed; but at least Chyna will have the time of her life.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

When Tremaine told me that I was going to a Lady Gaga concert; I was totally hyped. I couldn't believe that Tremaine actually got tickets. We were at the entrance and I was so excited that I couldn't stopped smiling. We gave the employer our tickets and headed straight towards the stage. 

Tremaine and I were front row and that made me even more excited. Minutes later, and Lady Gaga came out. We all cheered and she looked beautiful. I was starstruck. I couldn't movie for about a couple of minutes. Lady Gaga came out and performed Fashion!, Dope, Gyspy, Sexxx Dream, Do What U Want ft. R. Kelly, and Applause.

I was screaming on the top of my lungs and I even got to touch Gaga's hand. I was so excited and so thrilled.

_

_

_

Hours passed, I had a lot of fun. My voice is cracked, my hand was touched by Gaga herself, and I got a t-shirt. I was so happy with this. Tremaine and I got in his car and drove back to my house. He walked me to my door.

"I had a great time." I said. "I can tell. My ears are still ringing." Tremaine said. "Sorry. But thank you." I said. "Your welcome, I'm glad you had fun." Tremaine said. "So I'll see you tomorrow at school." I said. "Yep." Tremaine said.

I gave a peck on the cheek and went in the house. I quietly went upstairs into my room. I changed my clothes and went to bed.

_________________________________

Sorry 4 the short chapter. Just wanted to have a Chyna and Tremaine moment. But next chapter has drama and more drama.

-Crazy4fashion4