Never Be The Same » Lirry Sta...

By HipstaaLilo

What's life without love? What's living without loyalty? What's forgiveness without Hurt? Nothing, and that’s... More

Never Be The Same [Lirry Stayne]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
NEW OWNERS

Chapter Nine

1.5K 50 6
By HipstaaLilo

Liam’s P.O.V

My hands wrapped round his waist pulling my head tightly onto his shoulder. I breathed in his sent dazing the view of the ducks swimming around the pond with their little ducklings.

“Li?” Harry nudged my shoulder turning around so he was facing me.

“Yeah Haz?”

“Aren’t they just adorable?” he asked turning around pointing to the happy family swimming their way along the pond “I mean just look at how protective the mummy duck is over her babies”

His voice softens like a five year old would. “Yeah it is, she loves her ducklings so much that she wouldn’t let anything hurt them” I breathed feeling horrible, if only I could have done that.

“Yeah, and I love you so much that I wouldn’t let anyone hurt you” he said peaking my lips with his. I wanted so badly to say that back to him, to hold him tight and tell him that I would never let anything hurt him. But unfortunately I can’t since I’ve already caused the boy so much pain.

“Haz I love you too, but unfortunately I’ve already hurt you so I can’t say the same” he fumbled with the hem of my shirt lifting his head into my neck.

“Don’t say that Li, you haven’t and I know you’ll protect me no matter what, right?”

“Right, you’re my baby duckling” he eyes grew strong at those words that left my lips. Now that’s one thing I can do from now, I will protect him if my life depends on it. Even no I don’t know how long I can protect him for.

“What the matter, Li?” he asked as he must of seen the change in my mood.

“I think it’s time we better leave, I mean we have a concert in a couple of hours and I bet the lads are going crazy of where we are” I lied, I don’t want to talk about it so it’s better if I just say that and it’s kind of true I don’t want to leave this place I love it my- no it Harry and my pace now. No one else but ours.

“Oh” his lips twisted “I don’t want to leave this place, its beautiful”

“Me either love, but we have to go” I pulled him up for a piggy back he happily jumped on rapping his arms around my shoulders with his face pressed in my shoulder. “How about tomorrow I take you out somewhere special? I have other places up my sleeve, not just this place”

He kissed my neck whispering “I would like that” in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I carried him on my back the whole way back to the bus, when we suddenly got closer I could start to feel him tense.

“Harry you okay love? You seem very tense”

“Zayn” those words made my stomach crawl I didn’t like that at all.

“Baby don’t worry, I’ve already planned on what I’m going to do” I did have it all planed out in my head of what I’m going to say to him, how I going to break it off I thought long and hard and I proud of it.

“Yeah, and what’s that?”

“I will sit down with him after the concert and explain to him that were over alright” I didn’t want to smile but I did as I felt Harry mood change “I don’t want him any more I only want you ok”

“I only want you too Li” he said jumping off my back and planting a sloppy kiss on my lips. We broke apart smiling at each other.

“Oh and Haz?” I said quickly as I nearly forgot.

“Yeah”

“Do you want to share a room tonight? Since we will be in a hotel” he twisted his lips looking into the sky with his finger pressed against his temple.

“Hmm…Of cause, I don’t really feel like rooming with myself, I would much rather have your company with me instead of my own” he breathed.

“I love you Haz, so much, well this much” I showed him extending my arms as far as I could. Harry laughed pinching my nipple.

“I love you way more than that” he teased.

“Oh really and how much is that?”

“I love you from Australia to the pacific ocean”

“Hey that’s not far there neighbours, aren’t they?”

“Oh, Li I love you” he chuckled, but there are aren’t they?

“I love you too” I replied.

Zayn’s P.O.V

My mind was broken, why does Liam hate me? Why doesn’t he want me near him? What did I do to him that he shifts away from me whenever I go to touch him? What did I ever do wrong?

“Hey Z, you alright” Niall voice shifted me from my thoughts staring at the worried looking Irish boy sitting right beside me. “You seem really upset everything alright?”

“No Niall, what did I do wrong? Why does he hate me? Why does he not want to spend time with me anymore?” I gushed; tears spilling from my eyes Niall lent over wrapping his arm around my shoulder bringing me into a hug. He hand rubbed firmly over my back soothing me from chocking on my tears.

“Have you tried talking to him, maybe he can tell you himself?”

“No! He won’t let me near him Niall that’s what I’m trying to say I can’t get one word in anymore without him running away with Harry, just- What did I do to him to upset him this much!”

“Maybe-“

“And where is he? they left three hours ago and there not back yet, do they even realise that we have a concert in a couple of hours”

“Not shore, oh hang on there they are now” Niall said pointing out the window of the tour bus; Liam and Harry laughing at each other, slowly making their way towards the bus. I stood up walking to the door, pushing it open with force. They both looked at me confused expressions over there ruffed up faces.

“Were the bloody hell have you two been?”

“Just out getting fresh air it’s so crowed in this bus” Harry sighed deadly.

“Oh and you really think I’m going to believe that Harold when your be off with my Liam, doing who knows what with him, when his boyfriend is here worried sick at where he is and if I can have confidence to believe that his not doing something stupid to hurt me”

“Excuse me” Liam pushed his way standing right in front of me.

“Shut up Liam, for god sake just shut up. Why are you always sticking up for him and not me, what did I do to you to make you hate me? I’m your boyfriend you shouldn’t be off piss farting around when you have a boyfriend that loves you with all his heart”

“Well I was off with him” Liam muttered under his breathe.

“What was that?” I hissed, what the fuck did he just say.

“Nothing Zayn now just leave me alone if you what to get completely waisted and then come home and do stuff with me and then totally wake up the next morning not remembering what happened then fine do that, but I’ll always remember what happened and how you’ve scared me forever and how I’ll have to live with those memories for the rest of my life so congregations Zayn go have a fun time by yourself cause guess what were over, I don’t want anything to do with you again I should have listened to the lads you haven’t changed and you never will, so just fuck off” Liam cried pushing me up against the tour bus, I stood there shocked at his harsh and cruel words exploring my mind.

Were over

Were over

Were over

Those words kept over lapping my mind. Was he serious were we really over?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 27 44
I used to wish I could just wake up and not remember anything that has happened for the passed 16 years of my life. I thought it would erase every ba...
5.5K 655 13
[FINISHED] There are people who spend their entire lives looking for true love. Some have the pure luck of finding and being able to spend their enti...
2.3K 451 55
{Completed} "Life can be ironic sometimes. I searched the whole world for my princess but she was right next door." He said completely catching me of...
7.8K 168 13
Liam's soul mates name appeared on his wrist long before the other boys. No one knows. Liam won't tell them because Harry is his soul mate. Louis, Ni...