x reader Harry Potter Oneshots

By wonkydonkey

*ON HOLD!! READ MOST RECENT CHAPTER FOR MORE INFORMATION!!* Xreader harry potter one shots! I apologise in ad... More

Intro
Fred Weasley x reader
Draco x reader
Harry x reader
Draco x reader
Oliver wood x reader
Draco x Reader
George x reader
Fred x Reader
Neville x reader
Luna x reader
Draco x reader
Thank you!!!
Sirius x reader
Hermione x reader
Thank you and A/N please read
Ron x reader
Teddy Lupin x reader
Ron x reader
James Potter x reader
Charlie Weasley x reader
I got tagged!
George x reader
Oliver Wood x reader
Fred x reader
I'M FREAKING OUT
Draco x reader
I'm sorry.

Percy x reader

10.6K 211 270
By wonkydonkey

This part is dedicated to I_love_Fred_Weasley! I hope that you enjoy! Please leave a comment on who you want me to do next!
Y/f/n = your friends name

I strolled down the corridor, my perfect badge glinting in the light that reflected off the moon and through the windows. I turned a corner and bumped into somebody.

"I am so sorry! I didn't mean too!" I said, looking up at the person. I saw one of the Weasley twins. I rose my eyebrow at them.

"What are you doing up?" I asked him, holding out my hand to help him up.

"Well, I was walking and then I happened to be bumped into by a clumsy girl!" He said, grinning at me.

Well, that hurt. He could have said it a bit nicer!

"I'd watch it if I was you! I am a prefect and I know where your brother is patrolling right now so I can get you in serious trouble!" I said, stomping my foot like a little child.

"You wouldn't dare do a thing! Because if you dare I will go and tell little perfect Percy that you have a crush on him! " He said smugly, grinning at me as I glared harder at him.

"You will do no such thing!" I said to him, starting to lose my confidence.

"We both know that I would!" He said smugly.

"What do you want?" I asked him, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was to lay down in my bed and go to sleep.

"I want free reign of the corridors at night!" he said, grinning.

"What? No! I can't give you that!" I said to him, leaning against the wall.

"Unless you want me to go and get Percy....." he said, trailing off, smirking.

"Fine! I will write you a stupid pass, but if anyone asks,it was not off me!" I said, taking out a slip of parchment and handing it to him.

"Thanks darling! Well, I gotta go, Percy to see and secrets to spill!" he said, skipping off down the corridor.

I stared after him, absolutely horrified. I started running after him. "But I gave you the slip!" I called after him.

We kept running, he turned a corner and I ran around it after him, running into his back.

We both fell to the floor and I looked up to see Percy looking down at us.

"y/n? I didn't think that it would be like you to go running around the castle at night!" he said, frowning.

I quickly got to my feet, brushing off my robes. "I didn't mean too! It was just that, well, I don't know! I can't tell you!" I said to him, trying to not get into trouble.

"Because you have no reason to be fooling around at night, I am stripping you of your prefect title and duty!"he said to me, taking my badge off of my robes.

"What? No! You have no right Percy Weasley!" I screeched at him.

"Don't worry Percy! At least I am in the right!" One of the twins said, showing the slip that I gave him.

"Well done Fred, at least one of you isn't being ridiculous!" Percy said, frowning at me.

"Ugh! You are so stupid!" I screeched at him, stomping on his foot before turning around and storming off.

When I made it back to the common room I broke down.

When my parents found out that I was a prefect, they were so proud and they bought me a little pet hamster, (insert a pet name).

They are going to be so disappointed when they find out what has happened!

I collapsed on a chair in the corner, sobbing quietly into my hands, slowly falling asleep.

Later on I was awoken by someone coming through the portrait hole.

I looked up to see Percy Weasley coming in. I growled and pushed past him, going to the girls stairs.

"Are you okay y/n?" he asked me, sounding concerned. But he couldn't fool me. I turned to face him, scowling.

"Like you care!" I sneered at him, before turning around and going into the dorm.

I could have sworn that I heard him mumble something under his breath, but I couldn't tell what it was.

****

The next morning I was wearing my own clothes, it was a Sunday and because I wasn't a prefect anymore, there was no reason for me to wear my robes.

"He said what!?!?" y/f/n said, I was telling her about what had happened the previous night.

Let's just say, she had a couple reasons for not liking what happened.

1) She knew how much it meant to me.

2) This meant that she could no longer get passes to be out of bed at night when she sneaks to the kitchens.

"Oh no! You are not letting that slide! I am going to go over there myself and give him a piece of my mind!" y/f/n stood up, a scowl set on her face.

"No no no! That will not be necessary!" I said, pulling them back down to sit next to me.

"I am not going to let him just do that to you y/n! I know how much it meant to you!" they said, frowning down the table to where Percy was sat.

"Don't worry! I will get over it! Honestly!" I said, she gave me a look, showing me that she didn't believe me.

"Fine, I will drop it! But I honestly don't get what you see in him!" they said, finishing up what they were eating.

"Come on! I am not having you sit around all day looking like a heartbroken puppy! We are going for a picnic by the black lake!" They said, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from my seat.

"Do we have too?" I groaned, just wanting to have a lazy day, tired from the events the night before.

"Yep! Now let's go!" They said, pulling me to the kitchens.

"We need cupcakes, grapes, sandwiches, 2 bottles of butter beer, any candy the you have and chocolate!" Y/f/n said to the little elves who were more than happy to get us the food.

They all knew y/f/n quite well, seeing as she would come for snacks at all sorts of hours!

"Thank you!" I said, as I was pulled out of the portrait hole and to the black lake.

"Here!" y/f/n said, popping on the floor, placing the basket down beside them. I smiled and sat down opposite, opening the basket up.

I took out all the food and smiled, knowing a game that y/f/n won't be able to pass up.

"Hey! Let's see who can catch the most grapes in their mouth!" I said, grinning at the thought. Y/f/n grinned back.

"Prepare to lose!" they said, poking their tongue out at me.

"Never!" I shouted, putting the grapes in the middle of us.

After playing for 5 minutes, we were in fits of giggles. I was okay at it, but I did miss quite a few.

I missed another one and started giggling again. I saw y/f/n glaring at something behind me. I looked at her confused.

"Is there something behind me?" I asked, turning around to see Percy stood there, staring at me.

I mentally groaned, why did he have to come over now!

"Hey y/n! I hope that you are going to clean up the mess that you are making!" he said to me, frowning at the grapes laying all over the place.

I had had enough of him now. I stood up and scowled at him.

"Look here Weasley! What is your problem?! Everything I do, all you do is complain about it, and tell me off! And you know what? I am sick of it! And I am sick of you pushing me around and thinking that you are better than me, because you know what? News Flash, you aren't! You are just so pathetic!" I screeched at him, pushing a finger in his chest and pushing him away to prove a point.

"Ooh! Weasley getting bullied by a girl!" I heard a shout, I turned and saw Malfoy stood there with his cronies.

Me and Malfoy weren't friends, no, but there was a mutual respect for eachother.

I smirked at Percy. Waiting for him to say something.

"I didn't actually come over here to say that!" he said, going bright red in the face.

"Oh really?" I sneered. "And what did you come to say then your highness?" I said sarcastically, doing a mock curtsey.

"I didn't come here to talk to you at all, it is just that Fred and George said to come down here and that someone is waiting here for me." he said, avoiding my eyes.

I scowled at the mention of Fred's name. "Really? Well, I think that it is obvious that there is nobody down here who actually wants you here so go and run off and find some of your prefect friends to go and hang out with!" I sneered and turned and sat back down, not looking back.

"Oh but y/n! We all know that that is not true!" I heard a voice from behind me again, apart from it was a different Weasley, one that would undoubtedly tell my secret.

"Go away Fred!" I said, turning around. He fake pouted at me.

"Why? You don't want me to spill any secrets is it?" he said, smirking.

Malfoy came and sat next to y/f/n, he claimed that it was because he had to see this.

"I have no idea Weasley! So go away!" I said to him, hoping that he would just drop it.

"Nah! I haven't gotten on your nerves in hours! It is time to get on your nerves now!" he said, pulling Percy to sit next to you.

"Now Percy, I heard a lovely rumour! Yeah, it was that a certain girl here likes you! So Percy, there are 3 girls here! Which do you think that it is?" Fred said, grinning.

"Hey!" Malfoy shouted, unhappy with being called a girl.

"Well, I don't know y/f/n, I know that Malfoy hates Weasley's, which leaves y/n!" Percy said, smug with his deduction skills.

I slow clapped him. "Wow, well done Sherlock! What on earth is he going to do next? Locate the great Hall? Wow, this guy is magic!" I said, giving him a dull look.

"Well, miss I'm so full of sarcasm! I like you too! So what you gonna do now? Jazz dance away?" Perry said, smirking at you.

"Nah, I'm just gonna do this!" I said, leaning forward and planting a kiss on his cheek.

His face went bright red. "I didn't know there was a shade of red brighter than your hair! Wow!" I said, smirking.

"I did not see that outcome!" said Draco, smirking.

****
Another long one! I hope that you enjoyed! Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 593 35
Hello, lovely readers! Here lies a collection of harry potter characters (x female! reader) one-shots that I have written over time. I mainly writ...
3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
1.1M 44.6K 98
❝my papa always told me that you can't trust anybody, no matter what.❞ ❝why would he say that?❞ ❝his own love betrayed their best friends and the fam...
353K 5.2K 54
˒ᡒᡐᡉᡗⁱᡐᡉ˒ ʷʰᡉⁿ α΄΅ ˑᡒᡒᡏ ⁱⁿᡗᡒ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ᡉʸᡉ˒, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...