Send me to sleep: Dan X reader

Da mooster100025

The sequel to 'wake me up: Dan X reader'. I suggest you read the first one if you haven't already as things w... Altro

INTRO!
Two years later
Jump into the fog
Jump into the fog: Part 2
Not like this
Intoxicating
We're a secret
We're no secret
The way things used to be
Distance
I'm yours
Christmas
SUPER IMPORTANT THING
Soz, I can't update for a while.
Your story, your decision.
10th January 2018
Joined in holy matrimony
Alone together
Tokyo
Upload schedule
Goodbye
Pokémon
In der zunkumft
They Don't know About us.
My heart did the same.
The house
Warm
We owe it to them
SUPER IMPORTANT MUST READ NOW VOTE OF DESTINY
Collab
Open and Vulnerable
Dil and Tabitha
I made a big mistake.
Invisible
Fight
Blood
Heart beats fast
Break me
You can get through this...
This dream we've been living
Thrashing
Already Home
COVER CONTEST
It was home
A moon without stars
If I say no I'm lying
September
THANKS SO BLOODY MUCH
More than we bargained for
Iden and Willow
FINALE OMG IM NOT READY I DIDN'T ANNOUNCE THIS WTF
Let me bleed

I'm going to Promise...

1.4K 67 46
Da mooster100025

7K READS ON WAKE ME UP! THANKS SO MUCH! OMG!

25th February

*Cat's POV*

Unbelievable. Yet again, I'm being messed with. Am I just a distraction, used to keep Phil from his feelings? Is he just dating me so that he can't be with Chris? Am I his excuse to prevent him from emotional turmoil? Is Phil secretly gay?

Too many questions, not enough answers. Yes, Phil did say that if I hadn't have lied then he wouldn't have visited him, he could have stopped the kiss. If he loved me, then he would have stopped the kiss. 

*Chris's POV*

I. Kissed. Phil.

It was wrong, he may not have kissed me back. However he wasn't disgusted, he wasn't offended and he wasn't fazed. He just let it happen, he let me kiss him: it might mean nothing, but to me it means everything.

Last night the greatest thing happened. Phil texted me.

Phil: Hello Chris. I wanted to apologise. I've made a huge mistake. I know its been a long time since I've told you that I love you so I want to tell you again. I should have never ignored you, I wish I would have chosen you. I don't know if I can go back. I was furious. But your kiss woke me up, it showed me sense and enlightened on my own feelings and emotions.

Chris: What are you going to do?

Phil: I'm going to make a promise.

Chris: What promise?

Phil: I'm going to promise to marry you and love you forever. There's just one thing in my way.

I began to cry, I have never been happier in my entire life.

*Dan's POV*

Y/N walked into the lounge, followed by Timmy. I winked at her (let's get mildly suggestive) so she playfully slapped my shoulder and giggled. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her close, she groaned in annoyance and sat on my knee at the piano.

I massaged the keys (kinky. Get your mind out of the gutter) music enacted from the piano. Y/N leaned into my body, her heart beat drumming against my chest. Her breath was warm upon my skin.

I stopped playing and wrapped my arms around her.

"I remember this. all those years ago. sitting in the moon light. crying inside." Y/N whispered.

"Look where we are now." I whisper back.

The polar opposite to the last time we were here.

crying for the right reasons.

my hands moved to her stomach, they stayed there. I began to kiss her neck and nuzzle my face onto her skin.

"I remember leaving you." She murmured. "It was the worst pain I have ever endured."

"I remember seeing your face." I replied, " It was the worst thing I have ever seen."

"It was the best thing I have ever had the pleasure of resting my eyes upon."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.1K 179 43
when you fall for someone you probably shouldn't, an entire romance novel unveils itself.
79 0 25
When Dan first commented on Phil's YouTube video's, it never crossed his mind that he would ever become Phil's best friend. After months of hourly Sk...
75.3K 2.3K 33
i am almost 18 i wrote this in 5th grade please stop reading this it is awful 😭 you grew up in london. it was time that you moved to a different fla...
18 0 7
Sometimes it's the people in your life that you think won't change anything, won't matter, end up being everything to you. Sometimes you have to push...