Through your eyes

By esperadogruvia12

After a lost bet to Mirajane, Everyonr in fairytail has to switch from personality for a full month! Mira had... More

Losing to the she-devil
First guild day
Good actors
Rivals
Old companions...new enemies
6 months
To the SPA!
Natsu you fucked up...
Regret
A/N
Jellal's order.
problems with the phantoms
A sudden movement
The road to Kirobishi Island
Shipwrecked?

Sleepover

2.2K 93 73
By esperadogruvia12

Natsu P.O.V

"MINAAAA!!!" I was pretty excited because I had permission from my landlady to  have a sleepover!!

"What is it Natsu?" Juvia asked flirtously.

" Well.. Juvia WE ARE ALL HAVING A SLEEP OVER!!!!" I shouted when Lucy jumped up and started to dance with Charle on the tables.

" Is Gray invited too?" Gray asked me shyly. WAHAHHA THIS WAS SO HARD!

"Offcourse Gray-san." I smiled when Gray winked at me and walked away.

" HUWAAA! YES NATS! We are finally allowed to sleep with you now!" Lucy smirked as she hugged me from behind.

"eh LUCY! LET ME GOO!!" I shouted.

"OI STARSHITTER LET HIM GO!" Juvia groalwed.

"OH MY BELOVED JUVIA-SAMA WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE NASTU ALONE." Gray chanted as Juvia seemed sick.

"YOU WANNA GO BUBBLEFACE?"

"BRING IT ON KEYHOLE."

I sighed and walked over to Laxus. seeing him like this was actually pretty scary.

"OHAYO Laxus-chan... would you like to come over to my slumberparty?" 

"SURE NA-CHAN! THAN I CAN MAKE MY OTP'S COME TRUE!"

I walked over to Elfman and Evergreen to invite them....

"Sure someone has to be the king of the night.."

"THAT IS SO WOMANLY!"

After all the invatations I got to the supermarket and asked Gray to help me. Since we were all alone we decided to....uhm...break the rules a little.

"ughh I can't stand it! I want to eat and annoy Lucy not backwards."

" why am I not having attention... I am not that big of a jerk am I?" Gray sobbed when we felt two hands grabbing us.

" SHIT!" We both screamed when we saw a smirking Makarov.

Timeskip~

We sat down on the couch and watched the rest walk inside.. they seemed shocked when they saw Makarov.

"Listen up brats.... The pretty boys have something to say ro you..."

"IT WAS ALL NASTU'S FAULT!!"

"WHAT THE? SHUT IT!"

" FOCUS!" Jellal groawled causing us to snap back to reality.

" Well....we..."

"Broke the rule...."

"WHAAAATT!!!!" Everybody screamed.

"You are allowed to act normal for the next 20 minutes but then we will continue for FOUR MONTHS"

" WAAAHH! " Lucy just cried.

"JUVIA HATES THIS IT ONLY REMINDS JUVIA THAT GRAY-SAMA WILL NEVER LOV HER."

" I HATE THIS MAN. THIS MAN .THAT"

"I MISS MEREDY!!!! I AM SO LONELY AND SICK OF STRAWBERRY CAKE."

After a full 10 minutes of crying and but kicking we started the night. Juvia just hugged Gray appolagising for the next 4 months. Gray hugged her back and whispered that he feels sorry for being such a dick. Everybody ate some snacks and watched a movie.

TIME UP.

" Hey... Natsu can I have the bed tonight...?" Lucy chirped.

"NO WAY GRAY AND I ARE GONNA SLEEP IN THE BED!" I yelled.

"awww..." Lucy pouted.

"Maybe I can sleep with you?" Juvia winked at me and I couldn't help but blush.

" WAAAHH JUVIA-SAMA WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP WITH MEE??? Gray is pretty right??" Gray hugged her back.

"NO GIRLS IN THE BAD.!!!"

"BE WOMANLY!!!" Evergreen yelled.

"OEH LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Laxus chirped.

"Okay." Mira smirked and followed Laxus towards the centre followed by freed.

" Euhmmmm..... Juvia truth or dare?" Laxus chirped.

"umm. Dare."

"I DARE YOU TO KISS GRAY!!!" Laxus laughed.

"NO WAY!" Juvia yelled causing Gray's ego to dissapear.

" it's a dareeee.." I teased her.

"fine! " Juvia groawled grabbed Gray's dress and smashed her lips onto his.

Gray's eyes were spinning like crazy and Juvia just kept on kissing.

"Eh... Juvia the dare was just a peck on the cheeks."

"OH COME ON!" Juvia shouted as Gray fainted.

"my turn... hmmm Natsu truth or dare.." Juvia asked.

"hm Truth."

"Do you have a thing for starshitter?"

"wel... UH ...MMM.,AAHH....YEASIDOWAWKDH" I stuttered sounding like Lucy.

"Hm??" Juvia smirked.

"Yes.."

"LUCKY!!" Juvia smiled at Lucy and high-fived her.

"ER.... GRAY TRUTH OR DARE!"  I sighed and blushed.

"Hmm Gray will choose dare!" Gray smiled.

"Okay... I dare you to undress and sit on Juvia's lap for the rest of the game!"

"OKAY!" Gray chirped and undressed like the speed on light.... thanks stripping habit....

" THIS IS NOT COOL NATSU!" Juvia groawled at me holding in a nosebleed.

"If you want to you can hug Gray.."Gray whispered In Juvia's ear causing her nosebleed to break through her hands.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Lucy and I were laughing our ass off.

"hm.... Lucy-san... truth or dare?" Gray asked acting like nothing happened while Juvia seemed dead.

"DARE!" Lucy jumped up and burped a flame. COOOL.

" Okay... I dare you to undress Natsu and cuddle for the rest off the game.

"OKAY!" Lucy smiled.

"WHAT NO NONONONONOON!"I cried while Juvia laughed at me.

" SIT STILL NATS!" Lucy cried while she unbuttoned my skirt. I was wearing her panties and so did Gray.... It revealed a MASSIVE bump in the front by both of us.

Lucy hugged me and smiled. I just sat there frozen looking at Juvia who gave me an evil laugh.

" OKAY OI BOOKWORM TRUTH OR DARE??" 

"Truth." Levy mumbled.

" Do you like GAAAAJEEEEEEELLL." Lucy rolled her tonque.

"...........yes....."

"hm?

"YES!"

"KYAA!" Gajeel hid his face in his palms.

"OI MIRA T OR D?"

"Dare."

"MIRA IS SOOOO COOOL!!!" Freed chirped.

" I dare you to kiss Freed."

"why?"

"it's a dare."

tch.

Mira kissed Freed on the head and he fainted. Laxus seemed upset.

"Let's call it a day." Juvia jawned trying to get Gray off her.

" OKAY JUVIA-SAMAA!!" Gray smiled and jumped up.

After our changes Gray and I lay down in bed and whispered in our normal person.

"...wow juvia did a good job acting like you..."

"yeah......you know.... I was actually hoping it would have been backwards...."

"why?"

" We made a bet..."

"what is it??"

"Who played best will let the loser obey him..."

"......"

" what?"

"you were naughty eh???" I smirked and gave him the you like krabbypatty's don't you squidward look.

"......"

"hahahahah"

"shhhh..... I just want to....you know..."

"see how far she goes??" I smiled and Gray nodded.

"...you like her eh?"

".....yeah...."'" 

"iee!"

"what was that?"

"I dunno..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 1.2K 41
After the GMG , Mira comes up with a master plan to get her OTP's together , so she asks master if she can take the guild to a beach resort , what wi...
26.9K 688 10
Natsu buys Lucy a magic lacrama while the guild is on vacation. Because of the Lacrima Lucy, Levy, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Carla, and Aries get sucked in...
7.8K 252 32
When Lucy and her three best friends go to school for the first time at FairyTail Academy a school for the gifted and magical but their different fro...
116K 2.6K 30
Fairy Tail is off on a vacation at an Akane Resort by the beach. And the she-devil and match maker Mirajane makes sure all her OTP get together by t...