Luke Smith Adventures

Autorstwa EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... Więcej

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good

58 2 1
Autorstwa EmmaWilliams66

No POV

The young boy paced back and forth in his dorm room. Every time he tried to talk to Luke about all this alien stuff he just seemed to push him off or always seems to be in some sort of danger or trouble or even busy doing something he can't get him involved in. Sanjay has had enough!

Why won't Luke pick up his phone and even when he did it seemed to cut off straight after. Now the number isn't even in service. What was he suppose to do?

He had never admitted to Luke. He never admitted to Luke not once that he had feelings for him. Not just as a friend but something more but the more time goes on he wondered if Luke had or would ever think about him in that way and even so if he did...he doesn't seem to want him involved in his life anymore.

Some strange things have been happening to Sanjay lately and he couldn't quite explain them. He had fell in love with a seventeen year old kid that could easily be named genius of the world who also happens to fight aliens? Is that what his friend does? His only friend that he had come to call his best mate? But he would always want more and Luke has Clyde and Rani. Would he consider him as a best friend? Probably not!

Someone knocks on his door, "What is it!" he calls.

"Not to bother you mate but...some weird guy with this women are here. Something about Luke? Talking about Luke you seen or talked to him at all since he just dropped out? It all seemed too sudden. I know about his mum but why give up so much," whispers Jay.

Alright maybe he has Jay. He is pretty cool to be honest but...nothing compared to Luke. He loves Luke...he will not deny it any longer.

"Where are they?" Sanjay asks ignoring his questions about Luke.

"Outside I wouldn't let them in. Maybe we should tell a teacher get them to bugger off they seem dodgy," he says softly.

He pulls open his door and looks at Jay, "Nah I go speak to them. Could be something important," he says passing Jay and heading down the corridor to the stairs.

He reached the exit of the dorm and walks out into the night to find a middle age women and middle age man waiting for him. They eye him up as he approaches them.

"Can I help you?" he asks.

"I think you can actually. We need to speak to Luke and we believe you could be the one to get him to speak to us well come speak to you which will make him speak to us. We need him on his own. No one else around," smiles the man glaring at him.

"Why would I do that?" Sanjay says knowing Jay meant now. They are way too dodgy. This isn't normal. Could this be alien related? Are they alien? They look so human but yet something so off is about them. He is certain of it!

"We hoped you just go along with it," wined the women.

"What do you expect? Humans so predictable!" the man smirks before he grasps hold of Sanjay's arm sending him into blackness.

Luke's POV

I woke with a start breathing heavily looking around the room. I look at my clock on the side. Its two in the morning meaning I had only been a sleep about half an hour.

Clyde, Rani, Sky and the Doctor insisted I got some sleep. They are all up in the attic thinking about our next moves. Using both Mr Smith and K-9 to try and locate any alien activity nearby or even far out. Any sign of anything that could be remotely related to Inimical or Mrs Wormwood.

I am worried because yet again I just woke from a nightmare but this felt a lot different compared to when I had nightmares because of the Nightmare man. I know he is gone for good so what could this be? A warning?

I had felt his fear. Sanjay's as he touched him! The man I have come to hate, who still has no name. He never told me his name.

Is my nightmare just a nightmare or a dream? I know it can't be, it has to be more I know it and if it is then...Sanjay is in danger and its all my fault.

I doubt I am going to get anymore sleep now. I feel exhausted but yet too overly worried now about Sanjay. I should of stopped avoiding him and pushing him off. I need to speak to him, to clear this all out and tell him I am sorry. Sorry I ran away, sorry I just left him when I know something had began to bloom and I just never wanted it to come to light.

Yet maybe I need to stop worrying about being different and embrace every part of it including how I may feel about girls or boys. My sexuality. A noise tore through my phone taring me from my thoughts.

"Luke what is that?" I hear the Forelock ask in my head.

"Do you have a name?" I ask as I slowly get out of bed finding it slightly hard but ignoring the thumbing in my head.

"Lenny," he whispers, "But you didn't answer my question."

I choice to ignore him as I stumble around the room trying to find the source of the noise and finally come across my old tattered up mobile phone, the one Sarah Jane had given me back in the early stages of my alien adventures. I can't understand how its working or how the battery is still alive but I answer it anyway.

"Hello," I speak softly.

"Luke I can't believe this number is working," I hear Sanjay's voice.

"Sanjay is that really you? I mean how do you even have this number?"

"Luke I need to meet up with you. I can't speak to you over the phone because Mr Smith may pick up this conversation," he says.

"What how do you know about...hold on Sanjay what is going on? Has someone hurt you?" I begin.

"Luke if you want to ever see me again you have to come and meet me and I am sorry it has to be this way. I don't want you to be in danger but they are threatening me and my family," he whispers now.

"Okey Sanjay I understand. Give me an address I'll come and alone," I confirm.

"Alright I will text it to you," he said before he hung up.

I sigh sitting back down on my bed. My nightmare had been a warning. All I had seen had happened and it also meant...Sanjay is in love with me!

He must really hate me and love me all at the same time. I must have really hurt him...I maybe a genius as people keep telling me but sometimes I really can be stupid.

I am even agreeing with the aliens now. I sigh! I feel the phone vibrate in my hand and look down at the text.

I know Sky is going to kill me! The Doctor is going to kill me but I don't have much a choice right now. I won't let Sanjay die just because of me. I know by going I risk the earth again but...this is Sanjay.

Sanjay...

I think I love him too!

I quickly look around my room and search for some clean clothes. I quickly change, grab some pain killers to ease of my shoulder because it still hurts and my stomach before I slip out my bedroom door and slowly head down the stairs so no one hears me. I reach the front door and look back up the stairs.

"I am sorry Sky," I whisper, "You will be safe with the Doctor," I assure myself before I leave the house closing the door softly behind me.

Sanjay's POV

I gasp as I watch Luke approach from the left of the park. I wish he hadn't of come but yet I had them on me like two hawks. I had to say everything they had asked or goodbye family and goodbye my life.

How does Luke put up with all this? How can he manage to live this sort of life because I have come to know that this is the life he leads. I am certain he has probably done it for a lot longer then I have known.

Physically Luke looks well apart from the sharp bruise that has formed on his cheek and under his left eye. He seems to be holding his right arm strangely and he looks shattered but he still looks like the Luke I met back at university the first time.

The same young Luke I have fell in love with. Soon he will be eighteen but yet he looks like he has lived a life much longer. He knows so much but yet he looks so fragile all at the same time.

He stops right in front of me looking quite distraught. "Where are they?" he asks me quickly.

"In the bushes," I whisper back to him.

"What do they think I don't know they are here?"

"I don't know but...I think its to ensure your alone and you got no tricks up your sleeve.  Tell me you have something up your sleeve?" I ask him.

He looks at me, "What do you take me for? What do I look like?"

"A genius that can stop two aliens like them. You are the smartest person I have ever met and its just one of many traits I had come to like," I tell him.

Luke raises an eyebrow, "I see well I'm quite literally out of ideas. They think I am there savior of there race and they won't stop till I destroy not only earth but every other planet," says Luke putting his left hand through his hair looking like he is thinking hard.

"What did they do to you?"

"Nothing compared to what we plan to do," sneers the middle age man and women as they came out from there hiding place.

"You came alone. Smart move Luke Smith," smirks the middle age man.

Luke's attentions snaps to him, "You never seem to quit and its actually quite sad," Luke says glaring at him.

"Using words again Luke but lets be honest shall we. You know you are nothing against me," he says looming over Luke right beside me.

"Please don't hurt him," I whisper.

His attention turns to me with a smirk, "Why should I? He is the one that keeps denying his destiny. He is really beginning to bug me and we swot bugs," he hisses.

"Lucifer you promised we wouldn't hurt him!" barks the women.

"Still following him around like a lost puppy? What happened to you Mrs Wormwood? I mean you wasn't this pathetic," Luke said before regretting what he said.

She glares at him but says nothing looking away. I just couldn't quite handle that this mans name is Lucifer, how ironic is that?

Luke turns his attention back to Lucifer in front of him. "If your going to hurt me go ahead. Get on with what you want to do. Just leave Sanjay out of this," Luke tells him, "He has nothing to do with this."

"Hold on a minute maybe I don't want to just walk away," I suddenly say.

"How is the Forelock by the way? All friendly now?" asks Lucifer to Luke completely ignoring me.

I am getting angry at them just thinking I am nothing or no threat.

Luke shook his head, "I will not let you hurt him. Sanjay take him and run. Take this ring and run back to my house please?" Luke begs me taking off the ring and handing it to me.

"What?"

"Put it on and go now! I need Lenny to be safe."

"Lenny you named your ring Lenny?" I half ask half laugh at how stupid it sounds but then again I am standing in front of who aliens that look human but I take are not.

"Sanjay you trust me?"

"With my life," I whisper.

"Then go," he encourages me.

"I will get him to safety but I will never forgive you if you get yourself killed," I tell him before I put the ring on and I run away towards the exit of the park.

"Let him go and take that useless Forelock with him. Its always been you that we wanted Luke smith," I hear Lucifer shout and that is all I heard as I kept running but already regretting it.

"Luke is stronger then he looks," I hear a voice in my head making me jump half out my skin stopping in my tracks and looking around.

"Who is there?"

"Lenny! Keep moving now!" he shouts.

I stand rooted to the spot completely and utterly in shock at what is happening.

Clyde's POV

I open the front door once knowing who is at the door looking through the peak hole. "What the hell are you doing here Sanjay!" I say to him looking at an exhausted and confused Sanjay.

"Oh my god...Luke told me to save him," he said holding out his hand to show me the ring on his hand.

"What are you talking about?"

"Lenny the ring but is actually a Forelock," says Sanjay letting himself in and heading straight up the stairs.

"Oi what you doing! Luke is sleeping your going to wake him up!" I call after him.

"Luke isn't in his bedroom. He is at the park and if you want to save him life and the world your going to let me talk to you and everyone else in the attic," says Sanjay as I run after him.

I run by him and fling myself into Luke's room that use to be Sarah Jane's to find an empty bed. Oh no this can't be happening. What was Luke thinking the idiot!

I manage to still make it to the attic first being less out of breath then Sanjay. "They have him!" I shout sprinting in to make Sky wake from her sleep on the sofa and breaking through what Clyde took as Rani and the Doctor discussing something.

"What!" shouts Rani.

"Its true. He was saving me. He made me run back here to save Lenny," whispers Sanjay slumping himself onto the sofa next to Sky.

"Lenny?" Rani, Sky and the Doctor all ask at the same time.

"The Forelock. Luke gave him to Sanjay I guess to protect them both. They are clever. They knew they had to get him away from us. They knew with us around everything could fall apart again," says Sky. "I knew this happen. I don't want to kill them but...they will pay for continuing to use and hurt Luke," Sky says.

"Wow you are one tough cookie for a kid," says Sanjay.

"They will not waste time. They will make him destroy the earth. They will weaken him just enough and then make him fulfill his destiny. We don't have much time but I have a plan and it will stop not only the Inimical but also Mrs Wormwood for good," says the Doctor speaking for the first time properly since Sanjay had arrived.

//////////

Needs Editing!!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
460K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
471K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
113K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...