A Cat's Love Life

BreadJeong द्वारा

Park Jimin X Kim Jiyeon {completed} "Why did I fell in love with a cat? " "A clumsy girl like her.... I don't... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
AUTHOR NOTICE
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Promoting ~

CHAPTER 20

662 48 6
BreadJeong द्वारा

Anyeong~ chapter 20 here we go!

Enjoy~ Happy reading.

Author POV

"I like you, not just as a friend." Joshua said.

Jiyeon is literally shocked with Joshua's confession. Its not just a normal confession, I mean its the second confession in her life plus she is owned already.

Jiyeon could say anything, words didn't come out and Joshua is just waiting for maybe an answer that would probably crush his heart.

Jiyeon knew what to answer and it would be a big no, thinking back again, Jiyeon tries to figure in which inch about her he liked about.

"Jiyeon, its fine if you don't like me yet,somehow I'll make you like me."
Joshua said.

Jiyeon never knew what she could have say if he didn't say that , but now he still trying to gain some love from Jiyeon. If she would just say that she's owned , this wouldn't happened.

*time skip

Jiyeon POV

I woke up really early today, I'm excited because Jimin said he will come pick me up and he wants to bring me to his mother. I don't know why but I like his mother, she reminds me of mum.

I force myself to take a shower on this freaking cold morning and wore something just right for the day.

I put on some light makeup and a pink lipstick.

I hope today is not too cold.

The sun rise and the roads are busy with cars already, one if them is Jimin's car.

Ding Dong!

That must be Jimin, ah ppali ppali ! I need to pick up my stuff and put them in my handbag. I rushed to the front door and opened it displaying Jimin with a big smile.

"Good morning princess." He greeted.

I smile back to him while holding the strap on my handbag.

"Lets go." I said.

He gave me his way showing the path like I'm a princess or something and holding our hands tight together. He brought me to his expensive black polo car and let me sit at the passenger seat.

"You had breakfast yet?" He asked me.

"Not yet, I want to eat with you."

"Aish...you're so sweet, you don't need to, what if you feel sick not eating breakfast at the right time?"

"Have you eaten?"

"Not yet either.. ..he he"

Giving me a cheeky laugh, he scolds me when he still haven't eaten anything too, pabo.

"Let's have breakfast first then." He said.

The car glides smoothly on the road with the handle of this professional driver that I never knew, even when he spins the wheel he looks somewhat attractive in my eyes. I haven't realised how long I've been staring him.

"I'm handsome right? You should have fallen in love with me since the first time you lay your eyes on me."

"Excuse me, who said that you're handsome? And you're the one who fell in love with me at first sight right?"

"Then why are you staring at me? Did I do something wrong?"

Did he saw I was staring at him? Oh well better find a good excuse to that.

"What? I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at that man walking in the suit crossing the street."

He suddenly pulled the car to beside the road and looks at me seriously, what? Did I say something wrong?

"Why?"

He block his hands beside me.

"I told you to only look at me, is he attractive that you looked at him? You should only look at me because you're mine. Got that?" He said in low and serious tone.

Is this guy really jealous just because I looked at some random guys passing by?

"Alright. I'm sorry."

He pulled away his hands and continue driving.

*time skip

We had our breakfast at a restaurant and head straight to Jimin's house, his house is really big like a castle, my mouth opened a little upon looking at his enormous house, its big and pretty so much than my house.

"Let's go inside, what are you waiting for?" He said and take a hold of my hands while walking through the house door.

His warm hands keep holding mine.

"Jimin, please let go of my...or Your mother will notice there's something between us."

"So? I'm gonna tell her right now."

"What?"

He ignored my question while I try to calm myself, Jimin is a pabo! He is so bold. While he was dragging me to his mother, the maids I think was looking at us weirdly. The were kinda whispering among themselves.

Author POV

"Young master brought back a girl...."
"She is pretty, she must be young master's girlfriend...."

"Wah, lucky for Master and Mistress Park to have a daughter-in-law like her.."

The maids start gossiping maybe more like praising their Master who had brought back a beautiful lady. In their life they never ever once thought that Jimin likes girls but he is a man, the desire to like a girl is a normal thing.

We can say that man is abnormal if they have no feelings toward a girl.

"Omma! I'm home and I brought Jiyeon!" He called his mother like a little boy.

"Oh Jiyeon-ah! Come here, let's have breakfast." Mrs Park said as she waving her hand to jiyeon as a signal to ask her to join.

Jiyeon smiled cutely at her.

"Its okay Mrs Park, I ate already." Jiyeon pushed the woman's offer politely.

"Oh come on...eating much won't make you fat yet, you're so thin." Mrs Park continued .

Jiyeon just couldn't push her offer anymore and walk to the dinning table and sat next to Mrs Park.

-----------------------------

After breakfast they went to the house back garden, Its beautiful and so big.

(Author just found it on Google, credits to the rightful owner.)

The tables are really beautiful craft with its own floral.

Mrs Park and Jiyeon only were there, Jimin wanted to join but his mother wanted a private time with Jiyeon so he waited in his room in the house.

Jiyeon POV

Mrs Park pulled me to her beautiful and enormous garden, it was decorated with the colours of the rainbow , somehow it reminded me of my mother. The most beautiful part of earth that I've ever saw is right in front of me.

"Jiyeon-ah have a seat." Mrs Park said.

"Thank you Mrs Park." I said as a take my seat opposite hers.

"You can just call me aunty ,Jiyeon." She said.

I nodded, why was I here? Alone I mean, is there really something private she wants to talk about? Jimin seems a little upset when his mother only wants to talk to me .

We are actually getting closer, she and I have a lot to talk about and similar things sometimes she talks about Jimin. She just feels warm like my mum is, did my mum sent her from heaven? Whatever it is thanks mum.

"Jiyeon-ah tell me how did you guys meet each other?" She asked.

Okay.....how am I supposed to answer this? I found him drowning in a drain? Should I say that? Nonsense.

"We attend the same Uni, we just ran into each other one day." I said lying.

"How is it?"

"Hmm?..."

"Being friends with my son?"

"He's friendly, he likes to joke and have fun with me."

"You guys seems close, Jimin...he can't stop talking about you."

Really?

"Oh...really?"

"Yeah.....tell me Jiyeon-ah..there's something between you guys right?".

She shot me an easy yet so hard to answer to me, should I tell her I'm dating her son? Would she be mad at me if I do?

"W-well....."

She looks at me as I want to start my sentence.

"Actually....we are dating."

Her eyes widened and I almost want to close my eyes, but then she smiled widely showing all of her white teeth.

"Really?! That's great... Since when? No wonder Jimin is always talking about you."

I smile at her reaction, so glad that she likes me dating her son, gosh it feels like your love is being approve by your parents.

"I'm so glad he met you....." Her eyes shows a very calming pleasure

"Thank you for accepting me as his girlfriend...."

"If it wasn't for you, he would still be clinging onto me....you see Jimin is the only son I and child I have, he has always been a Mommy's boy, since then almost all of the things he can't do, he's just lack of independence...."

She stops talking and holds my hands with both of her hands.

"....I'm worried...what happens if I'm not here anymore by his side...."

"Aunty don't say that."

"...no...Jiyeon-ah I'm old already and you see I have a disease. With you at least my worries are fading, I hope you can take care of him. Recently he haven't been clinging onto me anymore after he met you."

"I am happy."

A drop of tear runs down her cheek and becoming wet.

"Aunty you shouldn't be like this...you're sick."

I wiped away her tears with a tissue that I have in my hand bag.

"Now...let's go inside." I asked.

Who knew, aunty had such a hard time raising Jimin. Aunty nodded and we went inside the house .

------------------------------

"Omma! We'll get going now bye!" Jimin said waving to her mother.

I hugged his mother and bid goodbye, today was great. She treated me nicely we had a great time, I want to come again next time.

Author POV

Jimin and Jiyeon ride on the car while Jimin drives.

"What did you guys do?" Jimin ask.

"Oh....nothing..."

"Liar...tell me."

"Just girl stuffs you wouldn't understand." Jiyeon said in a teasing tone.

"Yah!"

Jimin suddenly pulled his car to a Parking slot which they coincidentally past by.

"Tell me." Jimin said approach Jiyeon.

"And what if I don't tell you?"

"I'll do this."

Jimin tickle Jiyeon's body and she is wriggling just can't stop because its to tickling.

"HAHAHA! YAH! HAHAHA.YAH! STOP IT!" Jiyeon begged.

"Okay.. I'll tell you!"

Jimin finally stopped tickling her and she takes a breath before starting.

"Your mother knows about our relationship, I told her but she asked me." Jiyeon explained.

Jimin smiled and looks at Jiyeon.

"Well done." He said as he gives Jiyeon a peck on her lips .

Kring! Kring!

Suddenly Jimin's hand phone rings.

######

"Are you Park Jimin?"

Yeah..why?

"Lee Soha the culprit we've found her. Please come to the police station right now."

Okay, I'll be there right away .

######

"What is it Jimin?"

"Soha...they've found her, come on."

"Okay."

Jimin drove the car as fast as he could to the police station.

-----------------------------

Jimin rushed over to the officer and ask about Soha, they bring Jimin with Jiyeon to the cell Soha was holding at.

Soha, is that really her? She looks so different, and she looks kinda weak.

"Officer what happened to her?" Jimin asked.

"She seems to be facing a disease for a long time which why had cause all of this."

"What disease?"

-

"Mental disease."

Enjoyed the chapter? I had to steal some time writing this.

Thank you for reading ~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

141K 3.5K 8
When you (reader) got in a fight with Park Jimin and was in an accident which, slowly rebuild the love that you once had. Completed [✔️]
6.2K 96 102
Written by SirDaddyJoon If you love me , why you asked for break up ?! Just tell me ! At least I know my fault ! Please . - Kim Namjoon (BTS) Kim N...
224K 9.1K 42
"Why? Why do i have to love you?" A Vmin fanfiction where Jimin loves Taehyung very much. Yet, it seems Taehyung doesn't know about it. Two people st...
904 120 13
Two complete strangers : Kim Go-eun and Park Jimin met on a cold winter night. They both fall in love with each other.