The New Guy in Town

By alexis_wessig

Cora Grant was a quiet girl. She didn't like big crowds, bright colors, or leaving her only remaining family... More

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
THE END

intro

122 2 0
By alexis_wessig

Cora Grant was a quiet girl. She didn't like big crowds, bright colors, or leaving her only remaining family alone.

Jasper Mikhall is from a family full with secrets. He just lost his parents in a car crash and was really starting to hate everything when a chance meeting changed his view on things.

They both find out secrets that both scare and intruige them, yet for every secret they learn, something horrible happens. Is finding out the truth really worth it? Find out their decision for yourself.

oh and anything that seems to be related to anyone in real life, alive or dead, is total coinidence. this is a fiction story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 515 32
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...
506K 7.9K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
2.5M 81.6K 58
(Thank you to all who have taken a chance and read Finally. However, I wrote this book years ago and there are many, many errors. Editing will hopefu...
drug By evelynn knightly

Mystery / Thriller

90 1 13
*wakes up* where the fuck am i. i hear small chuckle."home sweet home" cora a 23 yea old women had the most complicated life had a crazy ex and one...