Out of Tune

By novology

❝Never mind the bad boy,❞ Merith whispered, ❝this boy got sick ryhmes.❞ ... More

.00 disclaimers
1 : the beginning
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11

6

38 6 3
By novology

The rest of the day rolls past slowly. Before I know it, the seventh period bell rings, signaling the end of the day.

I breathe a sigh of relief. In my perspective, I saw school as a period of time that suffocates me.  Everyday, it felt like school chokes the life out of me. It takes its black and white hands and compresses my lungs, making my chest work harder to attempt to intake oxygen. And when the bell rings, I feel the release of their grasp, like the pressure of a balloon slowly releasing its air.

Home wasn't any better. If anything, the grip was tighter.

Nevertheless, I hurriedly packed my books into my backpack. I didn't feel like going straight home today.

I needed a breath of fresh air.

And I knew just the place to go.

* * * 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 7.8K 51
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
1.5M 63K 45
She walks in like the epitome of black girl luxury, but pain follows her. She covers it with bust-down jewelry and white roses. He's quiet, but his...
46.5K 1.4K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...