Dream (Sequel to 'One Night')

By Reginaes-Baby

Hey guys! I'm back with a sequel to One Night! If you haven't read One Night yet please go read it before yo... More

First Day.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Update!
Chapter 25
Merry Christmas!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Happy New Year!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Announcement!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Question!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Announcement.
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Final Chapter
Book 3 is coming!
Chapter 61 ???
Chapter 61. The End.
Book 3 is now up!

Chapter 5.

7.9K 440 26
By Reginaes-Baby

Yazmin in mm💦

Excuse any typos.

Lucas

It's been about a two weeks now and I was up and ready to get out this damn hospital. I'm telling y'all I HATE hospitals.

"It's only been two weeks but you can go back to school. Just take it easy." The doctor said.

I thanked him and got up and left. I grabbed my keys and got in my car and left. Did I mention I got a new car while I was in the hospital. They delivered it. Look at God.

I drove to my house and pulled up in the driveway. I went up to the door and walked in and nobody was there. I went up to my mama room and she wasn't there. Probably at work. I decided why not go to school. It was around lunch time anyway. I walked back outside and I got in my car and drove to school. When I pulled up I got out and walked in and went straight to the lunchroom and looked for Yazmin. I ain't seen this girl in a year. I'm kinda excited.

"I seen her at a table with a nigga and they was just talkin and laughin and shit. I walked up to the table and sat next to her.

"So you go get a new nigga while I'm gone?" I said

She turned around.

Yazmin

I heard Lucas's voice and I turned around so fast.

It was Lucas. I was in total shock. I just stared at him.

"Wait....are you real?" I asked in total confusion.

"Yes baby I'm real. Why would you-"

"Because they told us you were took off life support two weeks ago Lucas!"

"Well they made a mistake"

I touched him to actually see if he was real then I screamed and jumped on him hugging him. "I missed you so much!!"

he laughed. "I missed you more" he put me down.

Lucas

"Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Damn Yazmin." he spun me around slowly. "Damnnnnn you been putting in work while I was gone huh?" I smacked her ass.

Damn Yazmin looked good as hell. She really been working out while I was gone.

She laughed a little. "Yes I have" she smiled.

"Now tell me about you telling Greg off" we sat down.

As she was telling me, I couldn't stop staring at her. Damn she was beautiful. I missed her like hell.

-------------

End of Chapter😋

Yazmin in mm💦

Lucas coming back?🤔

Vote and Comment‼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 25 20
SEQUEL 'Stars Aligned' so y'all read that first :)
232K 10.3K 44
Sequel to Risky Business. Must read Risky Business to understand this story.
700K 11.7K 68
❝What's your instagram?❞ He suddenly asked me, in a meet and greet. ━ sequel is out! edited alot of chapters.