The babysitter

By selstin

One night. One mistake. But a blessing. More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Sorry for your loss
7.I guess I was wrong
9. Justin freaking Bieber!
10. ITS A......
11. She's confident
12. Love you, need you
13. Sorry?
14. Dont leave me
15. Dont leave me(continued)
16.
17. Shes mine?!
18. Help
19. Jealous
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
WATTPAD GOT ME FUHKD UP

1.

1.8K 39 26
By selstin

Warning this chapter may contain mature scenes that some of you may find disturbing haha who are we kidding here most or all of y'all are gonna read anyway 😂 but I still have to put this anyway cuz some of you may not like these type of scenes

Justin's POV
"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" The crowd chanted.

I drank 6 shots one after the other feeling my throat on fire by the amount of alcohol entering my system. The crowd roared my name.
"Paaarrrrttyyyy!!!" I shouted making the crowd cheer and raise their drinks.

I got up from where I was sitting and walked towards the bar to get another beer. The alcohol was already impairing my vision and I stumbled my way to the bartender. Once I got closer is saw a girl sitting on a barstool grabbing her drink from the bartender. I smirked and walked over to where she was. "Hey" I said as I sat next to her. She turned her head to face me and smiled "hey". She was really pretty her eyes were dark brown, and she had dark brown hair that reached past her shoulders, she was wearing a red dress that was just above her knees she looked really hot.  "What's a beautiful girl like you doing sitting here all by herself." She looked down and blushed then looked back up at me "my friend left with some guy and left me here" she said shrugging taking a sip from her drink. "I'll keep you company." I smirked using my own lyric from my new song company. She rolled her eyes "sure why not Justin." "So hot stranger I haven't gotten your name name. She stared at me before she answering  me "I'm Selena" she smiled and took another sip from her drink. "Wanna dance Selena" i said smiling down at her. "Sure" she said getting up while she chugged down her drink. When we got to the dance we wasted no time to get get in our positions.

After dancing to a few songs I was getting really turned on Selena was grinding on Jerry to the beat of the music and let's just say he was getting excited. I nuzzled my head in her neck and started leaving a few wet kisses she tilted her head and brought her hand up to play with my hair. I spinner her around so she was no facing me and wasted no time in connecting our lips she kissed back making the kiss a bit heated. I pulled away and leaned in towards her ear so she can hear me "how about we take this somewhere else."  she looked at me and nodded.

We were both really drunk by now before we got on the dance floor some people made her take shots and I took a few too. I grabbed her hand and lead us out of the club my car was parked away from the paparazzi so they wouldn't be all up on me. We got in my car and I drove to the hotel I was staying at. Once we arrived we walked towards my room which was located in the back today was my lucky day I guess the paparazzi was tired of following people today so they took a break. We walked in and I wasted no time in pinning her against my wall I kissed her roughly taking her by surprise but she quickly kissed back.  I held her waist lowering my hands to her butt and picked her up. She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist. We continued making out as I walked towards the room once I got to my door I pulled away and connected my lips to her neck hungrily kissing it and nibbling on it making her moan. I kicked the door open and reconnected our lips.  She trailed her hands up my neck and began running her fingers through my hair I threw her on the bed and took off my shirt and jeans while she took off her dress. Once we were only in our underwear and her in her bra I climbed on the bed and hovered over her. I kissed her roughly our tongues battling for dominance as we kissed I led my hand to the clip of her bra and unclasped it I took it off and pulled away from her lips I kissed down her neck towards her boobs earning a few moans from Selena when I got to her sweet spots her hands where trailing down my abs toward my boxers she slightly tugged at them indicating she wanted me to take them off. I took them off and attached my lips back to her neck going down towards her boobs I gently kissed them and sucked her nipples biting them making her moan loudly her moan was such a turn on to me I groaned and led my hands down to her underwear I took them off with her help and placed myself at her entrance "Justin" she moaned desperately telling me to enter her. I entered making her scream and cry a little bit she was so tight I groaned and picked my pace up "fuck Selena your so tight" I groaned my voice cracking from how good it felt. She moaned and dug her nails to my back "Justin faster" she moaned making me groan and go faster. After about an hour of wild sex we reached our climax and released into each other. We pulled away from each other and laid on the bed extremely tired. Best. Drunk sex. Ever. I thought to myself. We laid there and not a few minutes after we laid there I silence I looked to see Selena fast asleep I wrapped my arms around her and before I knew it I had fallen asleep too. 
--------------------- ❤️ ----------------------
😭😔😳 guys what the fuck did I just  write I feel so awkward writing stuff like this tbh idek if  some of this actually happens when you have sex tbh How tf am I supposed to know so if I wrote something wrong it ain't my fault
Why did I write it? cuz this is like the main part of the mother effing story without this the won't story be the story I want it to be so oh well
hope you guys like it I'll update soon I have great plans for this story 😏
Bai  

Luv ya guys ❤️❤️

~Maria ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 255 35
One night. One party. One bet. One million problems.
5.9K 280 30
What if you thought the person you killed wasn't actually dead. What if the person you thought you killed secretly fake their death with noone knowin...
Take Me By Ashley

Fanfiction

234K 7.5K 56
We all put up walls, but we never expected them to be knocked down by someone we never saw coming.
1.7K 100 7
One night. One mistake. One consequence.