daughter of hell

By impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... More

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 53

15.2K 235 55
By impossible

Okay I'm going to attack you guys with a buckload of information/ explanations. Take a deep breath and read it, it explains a lot about the bitch mother.

I was not planning on uploading right now, (got so much work to do!!! Aaaaaaaah) but you guys seriously stroked my ego with the amazing comment (look out I'm becoming vain:P) so I thought shouldn't let you guys wait.

Hope you like the story:D

Xx impossible

So after a lot of problems with my computer and wattpad I try again. Sorry for the delay

Chapter:

In spite of all the refinements of society that conspired to make art - the dizzying perfection of the string quartet or the sprawling grandeur of Fragonard's canvases - beauty was savage. It was as dangerous and lawless as the earth had been eons before man had one single coherent thought in his head or wrote codes of conduct on tablets of clay. Beauty was a Savage Garden."

- Anne Rice -

P.O.V. (Marcus)

« What do you mean, my little girl is in the vampire realm? What the fuck would she be doing there?!" Satan yelled, spit flying everywhere.

His horns grew, his skin got darker and his eyes, man his eyes turned bottomless black. Fire danced everywhere I looked and the poor messenger looked like he was going to wet himself any moment now.

I was becoming more and more like Satan myself, losing control and turning to my demonic form. The messenger was a lesser demon who served the oracle. He claimed to have had a vision of Luci lying unconcious and chained in a dungeon. Everybody knew that vampires where the only ones who still had a dungeon, the rest of us had moved with the times, such outdated creatures.

This was my fault, I had known the school was filled with vampires, two of them very powerful princes and I had stupidly listened to Luci and not told Satan. I could not believe I had let this happen. I had even let her go on that date with what was probably one of the most powerful vampires in centuries.

"I suspect the vampire that was with her took her there. He sure was powerful enough to pull it off." Luxurius, one the Deadly Sin Lust, spoke.

"What the hell was she doing with a vampire?"

Satan grabbed Luxurius by his collar and threw him against the wall. His hands still shook in desperate anger after letting out his frustration on the Sin. I had never seen Satan this upset before.

"You better give me a good reason why you didn't kill the vampire, boy, because your final hour is approaching very fast."

I had to interfere before he killed the Sin, I knew Luci liked him.

"He is Sethan, crownprince of the vampire race with the extra ability in combat to neutralize a demon's power."

"And how, if I may ask, do you know this?" The low threatening tone reminded me of Luci and I knew her temper. Great, I was going to be thrown in a wall too.

"The school she is attending is a vamipre facility, he recognised Luci for what she is and blackmailed her into a date." I rushed out before Satan had picked me up.

"Her mother must have known, she picked the school. Maybe she can contact the vampires."

Distracted by my words Satan dropped me to the ground.

"I should have never trusted that bitch." I heard him scream.

******************************

P.O.V. (Luci)

Man, he really looked like shit. I couldn't believe vampires burned so well. His skin was still ashen, but the most severe wounds looked to have healed properly, his hair had already grown back. The heavy pants, his laboured breath told me he was in a lot of pain, pain I had inflicted.

I could not believe I was feeling guilty about this. That is if this strange feeling I had was guilt, I was not familiar with the feeling. It felt uncomfortable, I did not like it, but maybe I deserved it. He had after all saved my life, still no reason to bind me though. Great a mix of guilt and anger, I was one fucked up barrel filled with emotions. This vampire was getting to me, and I did not like it.

"How are you? Did they treat you alright?"

Dumbstruck I saw him opening his eyes and lifting himself from the bed with a groan. HE was asking me if I were alright? I had torched the guy alive and the idiot wanted to know how I was doing?

"Luci? What happened? Say something, anything." He sounded really worried.

"What is wrong with you? Are fucking insane? I put you on fire and you're asking me if I'm alright? Did the fire damage your braincells?" I yelled exasperated.

He smiled at me and damn him, even burned he made my knees go weak.

"I suppose you are. Don't worry about the burnig incident. You were upset, I know you didn't do it on purpose. If you had wanted me dead, I know I'd be dead."

"Who said I was worried. I am an evil demoness, I do not feel guilt." I lied, I had been worried sick.

"People who are evil, rarely say they are." He smiled, he actually smiled.

Who the fuck was this imposer? This was not the Mr. Cocky that had bound me and got mad every time I opened my mouth.

"Are you sick? Did I burn your already below average braincells?" I touched his forhead, like I had seen humans do it on tv, as if to feel his temperature.

Before I could pull my hand away he had wrapped his long fingers around my wrist and had pressed my hand against his cheek. He closed his eyes, sighted and smiled this weird little happy smile. Damn, he was gorgeous when he looked so at peace. My hand itched to feel if his hair still had the same soft texture as before I had burned him bald and he had to grow it back. I couldn't stop myself and let my hand wander through those dark, almost black curls. Exhausted he fell back against his pillow, he must feel terribly weak.

I closed my eyes and pressed my forhead against his, his breath carresing my lips. I kissed him, ever so gently not to hurt him more than I already had. It felt like coming home, the soft pressure of his lips against mine, that delicious taste of him.

*****************************

P.O.V. (Satan)

« Precilla, you cold hearted bitch I know you're out there ! You better show your ugly face to me or I swear I'll kill every single last one of your precious angels if that's what it takes for you to explain what you did to my little girl!"

I was furious and beyand mad, she had sent me poor little girl to a school full of vampires! She had arranged my daughter not only to room with a bunch of boys, but also with powerful vampire boys. I could not believe this! How was it this women always succeeded in tricking me?

"No reason to get your panties in a twist, dear Satan." A gentle, lovely voice spoke.

She was a beauty, even after all this hate I felt for her, I could not deny it. Wavy blond hair, big blue eyes and small plump lips, perfect for kissing, an elegant body to die for. Luci had the elegant features of her mother but the fiery eyes and her liveliness from me. I still thanked whatever power that had brought my daughter to me, the way her mother had tortuered that little girl... For that alone I could kill her, I should have killed her a long time ago, but right now I needed information.

"What have you done to my daughter?"

I locked my hands behind my back to stop myself from strangling this cruel beauty. She only arched one perfect eyebrow at me.

"Lucifer is in the vampire plane, right now as we speak."

No surprise showed on her face. I clenched my hands to fists in rage, my suspicions confirmed.

"You knew it was a vampire boardingschool." I said through clenched teeth.

"Of course I knew that, my sweet. I needed to eliminate this crownprince, he is a serious threat to us, powerful and supicious. Lucifer can enchant any guy and has a short fuse. I knew she'd end up killing him. I have to admit I had thought she wouldn't be stupid enough to get caught in the vampire plane. Well, it's not like she was very useful anyway, was she? Always being difficult, never grateful for what I offered her. That girl costs me a lot of work, now I have to start looking for a new Virtue of Justice. All my effort wasted on that girl, she'll be dead by tomorrow."

Who was this cruel women? How had I ever been able to bare the sight of her, let alone touch her?

"Why did you seduce me that night? Why did you want a child with the Devil?"

She laughed, a cold, cruel sound.

"You still haven't figured it out, Satan? No wonder I ended up with such a silly girl for a daughter."

I so badly wanted to kill this women, this creature that treaded my daughter as if she were dirt. But I needed to hear what she had to say, I needed to know so I could protect my Luci in the future. Yes, in the future, I had trust in Luci, she was smart and if things went wrong Demorion would help her, he owed me that.

"You remember how we met, Satan?" She asked in that same sweet seductive purr as when we first met.

"I heard there have written epics about our meeting." She smiled.

I had heard from them too, the fallen angels hadn't went out of there way to veil the truth, but they had never mentioned the reason why.

"Her enchanted voice was that of purity,

his thoughts were those of utmost obscurity.

She sought to maim this tortured beast,

to savor his pain as her grand feast.

The poor demon didn't know,

he didn't recognize her puppetshow,

captured by her glowing essence,

her radiant beauty and luminescence."

Leave it to her to recite the most flattering part about her. There had been less complimentory descriptions of her actions, but never of her beauty. She had used me and taken my only child from me, I needed to know why.

"But why?"

"My sweet, sweet, sweet, sweet"

"Cut the crap, Precilla." I cut her off.

I could not believe I had once fallen for this shit. She was no radiant beauty, nor luminous, that was Luci, not her mother. Precilla was an icequeen, cold as the stone to wich one Prometheus was chained to, condemned to have his liver eaten for eternity.

She looked pissed that I had silenced her, good.

"You should really pay more attention to the prophecies of the fates."

"Half of what those rambling hags say, is so ambiguous, that the oracle of Delphi made more sense!" I growled in frustration.

"They predicted the fall of the supernatural races. The hierachy between the supernatural races would be broken and the angel and demon race would be condemned to bow for one called Sethan with the fangs."

"Satan? Why would I destroy my own race? You 're talking through your hat, women! I do not even have fangs! I am no bloody leech." I was annoyed.

"Sethan, the crowprince of the vampires."

I stared at the women. She had sent my daughter to one destined to be her downfall?

"What did the prophency say about Luci? What is her part in this."

"The hotblooded child of the power of Hell and the grace of Heaven would safe one of the condmened races; angel or demon, it was not seen yet wich one she would choose."

"You have tortuered her beyond imagination. You knew my daughter was the key and yet you treaded her the way you did?" And I had thougth this women was cunning.

"I tried." She yelled.

"But you do not know how hard it is to see your own blood growing up, see it get more and more tainted with demonblood. I had only to hear her heartbeat and I was remined of the awfull smell of Hell. I had to see her wield fire like a true demon, I heard her easy laughter and knew the girl would never take a thing serious! I tried training her, but she was weak. I am still amazed she was able to kill the vampireprince before he killed her.

Don't you look at me like that Satan! It is your own fault that I had to sent her in like that. If you had not taken away the keyelement in the plan from me, this would not have happened. You brought it upon yourself."

"You got scared she'd safe the demons rather than she would safe the angels, didn't you?"

"Your blood runs thicker through her veins, I could never love something demonic. She was not pure."

"Don't talk about her like she is dead! I love my daughter!"

"Like you loved the succubus you named her after?" She sneered.

I froze at her words. She had know about Lucifer, the only women, appart from Luci, that I had ever loved?

Switch P.O.V. (Precilla)

"Like you loved the succubus you named her after?" I sneered.

I could see the confusion on his face, and revelled in his pain, he deserved it. He was the reason I had lost my beloved sister. Me and Lucifer had been inseparable when we were kids, but when we grew up Lucifer had been drawn to the world below. I could not have cared less for those puny humans and lore creatures that dwelled there and had refused to accompony her on her trips. If I had know her happy smiles had been for a demon I would have stopped her, but by the time I found out she had already made her choice had become one of the Fallen. He than turned her into a demon and Lucifer had loved her new powers, had loved becoming a succubus and the thing I could not forgive her for: had loved Satan.

She had loved him with a dying passion that had consumed her. Not once had she looked back for the family she had left behind.

When the first war had come and I had seen her leading those demonic troops, not caring it was her own kind she fought against, rage had taken over my mind. The only reason I was able to kill her was because she did not want to kill me, her own sister. Foolish girl, she had chosen sides like ago and she had already been dead for me.

"You never wondered who killed her?" I asked, enjoying the pain on his face.

"You?" He looked like he was about to fall apart. Pathetic.

"She was powerful, I made sure of it. You could not have killed her." He was in denial.

"You never wondered why you slept with me sixteen years ago? Look at my face and try to think of a reason you wanted me, even if I was an angel and you had sworn never to want one again?"

"You reminded me of her. Luci's face reminds me of her."

"Jackpot baby, I'm the sister and if it weren' t for you, she would have never left Heaven."

"You never called your own daughter by her name. You couldn't, you feel guilty about" He took a sharp breath as if saying it out loud mate it that much worse. Demons were pathetic;

"about killing your own kin."

I shook my head, he didn't get it.

"She made her choice, I do not feel guilt. I hated the reminder of her, of the betrayl and humilination she put me through! It took me centuries to restory our families name, she was a disgrace and I was glad to be rid of her!"

An awful burned smell made me cring my noise. It smelled like, like burned hair. Holy shit! The bastard had burned my hair! I brought my hands to my now bald head, my beautiful blond hair, gone!

"You bastard!" I shrieked.

"I am glad I sent your daughter to her dead! And I am sorry that the demon Xerxes did not succeed in killing her!"

Not only the demon had believed me, even the girl. Those old memories of my sisters confusion I had stolen before I finished her off had finally come to good use.

"What did you know about Xerxes? Why would he want to have harmed Luci?"

"It was my sister who had turned him into a demon, it was Lucifer who took a piece of his sould to blacken her own to become a demon."

"He thought they were the same."

I saw murder in his eyes and quicly took off. He was planning on killing me all along only for sending the child to her dead, but me telling him about my sister... if he ever got his hands on me, I'd be lucky if he killed me right away. I had heard of stories of torture in Hell, good thing demons could not enter Heaven.

I spread my beautiful white wings, reminding myself that I would never again have to look at my daughters disfigured wings. A sharp, excruciating pain rippled through me, making me fall to the ground. Blood colured my white wings red. The pain was unbearable.

"I won't kill you, Precilla. I will not grant you a quick dead. When I have time, you will suffer." His voice was low and threatening.

He nudged the gash and I screamed.

"See this as a start to what you have put my daughter through and what I will do to you too."

His black soulless eyes looked down on me and knew that if I ever left Heaven again, he would find me. I finally believed the terrifying tales about him.

************************

P.O.V. (Luci)

He was an amazing kisser, I thought while I deepened our kiss. With a last nip at his lower lip I tore my mouth away from his for a much needed airsupply. My heartbeat had picked up to a normal human rhythm. Hungry he trailed kisses along my jaw, finding his way to the frantic pulsing vein in my neck. His tonguy flickered over the spot where my vein lay. I tensed, ready to beat the crap out of him if he bit me, but he had already moved on, kissing my collarbone.

I pushed myself up so I was able to look at his face.

"Did you want to bite me?" I asked, not angry but curious why he hadn't.

If I should believe his mother, he needed my blood to heal, it would make the pain go away. Why hadn't he just took what he wanted.

"You are not comfortable with me taking your vein." He simply said, nibling my earlove.

I was having a hard time concentrating.

"That didn't stop you the first time." I managed to say.

I even succeeded in calling my anger about the incident to the surface.

He stopped kissing me and pushed himself upright, leaning his head against the wall to spare his strenght. Demons, he was so weak.

"I was out of control and mad at you for lying to me. It was still no excuse for what I did, but that is what happened. I promise to you, Lucifer,"

He said my name without flinching and my heard actually skipped a beat. Oh, fuck I was going all mushy and giddy. This better be because of my lack of sleep and emotional outburst from earlier when I had put him on fire.

"I will never take something from you that you aren't willing to give."

He sounded so sincere, and I wanted to believe that, but I couldn't. How could I trust someone that didn't trust me? He should have never bounded me, taken away my freedom. I did not give forgiveness easely and he had done something that in my book was unforgivable.

"I know I haven't done a lot to prove myself worthy of your trust, Luci, but I will try my hardest to gain it in the future."

For now, that meant more to me than his earlier promise. The stuborn, arrogant prince was ready to yield, that meant something.

"Well, for us to have a future, we first need to get out of here. I don't know when they'll realise that I'm not in the dungeon anymore, by the way: dungeons? The so tenth century, I hope that when you are king, you'll desinfect this place or move to a better location."

"Wait what? Dungeons? You were in a dungeon? We haven't used those for decades!"

No wonder they were so disgusting.

"And you haven't lived in this castle for decades too? That would explain the fungus."

"What? No, I grew up here, it clean."

No, it wasn't. But we would keep that argument for later when I wasn't in lifethreatening danger.

"Anyway. I don't like vampires. I'm going to take a stand and say they're not good. I have never in my life been so insulted: leeches who think they can bind me! Lucifer, the powerful demon in Hell? Granted, they did not realise that, which brings me to another insult: how many time can one be confused for a succubus? I mean, come on! Have you ever seen the way how those sluts dress? So not my style!"

"I'm sorry I put you through this, Luci."

"Well, I'm not really sorry that I put you on fire, but I am sorry that I almost killed you."

"I suppose that I the best I will get."

He made a pathetic attempt to get up and fell back in the bed.

"How are you going to leave this castle unseen and open the portal when you can't even sit up straight?"

I could not believe I was going to do this. I was either insane or really, really desperate.

"Oh, damn it! You can have a sip, but nothing more! You take more than a sip and I'll burn all your soft tissue! And I mean all of it!"

I could not believe myself. I stuck out my wrist but pulled it back when his hand reached out to me.

"You can't tell anyone I let you drink. Swear you won't tell a soul, not even the dead ones."

He rolled his eyes.

"Fine. Who would have thought you could be such a dramaqueen, it's only a sip."

I sat next to him on the bed and offered him my wrist. He hesitantly took it, but instead of bringing it to his mouth he used it to pull me closer and kissed me hard on the lips.

I was dazed from that kiss and hardly felt his teeth pierce my skin. I had not even blinked my eyes and he had already stopped. I couldn't believe he kept his promise and only took a sip. It hadn't been anything like the first time, he was gentle and it had kind of felt good. Not that I'd ever admit such a thing out loud. I felt him lick the small puncture wounds, licking up the last drops of blood. This should have freaked me out, it didn't. I must be coming down with something.

I heard a giggle, a real giggle. Was he giggling?

"Pretty princess. Pretty, pretty, pretty princess."

What the hell?

He touched my face as if amazed.

"Your skin is so soft..." He said in a dazed tone.

"Like a peeper." His voice rose a couple of octaves too high.

Again: what the hell?

"Wow? Did you drank toxic waste as a kid? Your eyes are nuclear green. It's like they're glowing. Pretty eyes, pretty, pretty princess. Are you a fairy princess? That would be so cool? Oh, no! I want you to be a genie!"

He clapped his hands like an excited five year old.

"Are you a genie? Can I have three wishes? I want a lollypop! And a crocodile! But I want one with foam teeth so it won't hurt when he bites me." He giggled.

There was something disturbing to see a teenage boy giggle like a brainless girl.

"And my last wish is a kiss! Can I have a kiss from the pretty, pretty princess with the pretty, pretty, pretty nuclear glowing green eyes? Pretty please?"

Again he touched my face and giggled. He looked better, all his wounds seemed to have healed. I always knew I had fantastic blood. Vain? Much? So why was he acting like a hyper on a caffein and sugar trip?

"Did you know you're skin is soft as a peeper? Do all girls who drank nuclear waste get such a soft skin? I think more parents should let their kids drink nuclear waste. Or eat it if they don't want to drink it. Did you become a genie by drinking nuclear waste? You're like a princessgenie! With pretty, pretty nuclear glowing green eyes. You are so pretty."

That was so weird.

I had never in my life heard a person use the word 'pretty' and 'nuclear waste' so much in one sentence. I grasped his chin in my hand and made him look at me. He giggled again. Holy shit! His pupils were gigantic, you almost didn't see the blue anymore.

Was he high?

(Got to go and study some more, jeej! (heavy on the sarcasm)

Hope you guys liked the story:D thanx for reading.)

oh and sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes, I scanned it and saw some awfull big mistakes and corrected them but I wouldn't be surprised if there were more:s

Continue Reading