More Than Friends

By intellectual212

Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are... More

Broken Dreams
No Debate
Man Law
Not Good Enough
Game Day
Walmart Surprises
What Was I Thinking
Oblivious
1 To My 3
Bish Somebody better Get Khloe
Keep Him Happy
Question Guys About Story
Game Changer
Meeting Half-Way
Be Alright
Omg Yall I Just Died
More Than A Bestfriend
Savage
Anybody Know How To Make Gif
Answered Prayer
Reformed Heaux
Warnin: Turn Your Phone Brightness Down
Would Yall Look At This Ratchery
Struggle Plates
Reader Check-In
Unleashing My Sexy Part 1
Just For Me
Why They Do Odell Like This
Second Chances
Pimpin
Airport Goodbyes
More Important Than Football
Odell Been A Dancer
Odell Stanning For Lebron
For You Heaxs That Want Ramen Hair
I'm Fine
Grieving
Getting Through It
Lil odell
Which One Of Yall Can Pass For an 8th graders
Cooking Redos
Chosen Few
What Do You Guys Love About Them
Protecting Myself
Brandon's Surprise
Baby Fever
Bleeding Gold and Purple
Do You Guys Have Any Questions
Championship
Next Move
Have To Understand
Guess Who
Rude Awakening
Can I Just Say Yall The Best
New Holiday
How You Finish
Real Husbands of Oxford
Billy With The Blue Eyes
Like Everybody Else
Question About Sequel
Hug A Black Man
Freedom Songs
You Heauxs Will Leave Me Alone
Unified
What Do You Think About Scott
Nothing Ruined
Section 8 Dates
Burn Your Soul
Best day
This Book Is Ending Soon
Conflict Story Question
Flashback: Tutoring Session
Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood
I See Y'all Like The Flashbacks
Flashback: Research
Flashback: The Secret
What Are You Guys Learning
Flashback: The Truth
Flashback: That's It
Flashback: Why Do I Care
My Cam Sings To Me
Flashback: Good Black Man
Flashback: Friends
Flashback: Written Prayers
Flashback: Jealous
Three More Flashback Chapters
Odell Boy If You Dont
Flashback: The L Word
Odell Is Not With Demi
Flashback: Drunk Nights
How Many Times is Odell
Flashback: The Ritual
Karol's Cosemtics
Somebody Come Get Odell
My Day
What Are You Thinking Babies
This Book Is Done

Flashback: Thick Creation

29K 2.2K 1.2K
By intellectual212

Sophomore Year

Odell POV-

"I love Ma Dukes. She a riot."
I said laying in my bed, scrolling through my phone. "On top of that she beautiful, unlike yo uglass."

"Whatever." K went in my drawer and got out a t-shirt of mine. Then left out.

She had spent time with her mother the past couple of days. Her mother was gone now and I wanted my time before I had to leave for my away game tomorrow. We went to the movies, out to eat and now we were about to call it a night.

She came back.

"Dang what is Juice doing in the damn bathroom? It's been like 30 mins."

"Probably lighting it up." I laughed.

"Close your eyes." She told me.

"What?"

"Close your eyes so I can change. Juice in the bathroom."

"I change with you in here a million times."

"That's cause you a Thot that looks for every opportunity to show somebody your mediocre body. Farreal O. Or leave out."

"I'm not leaving out. Just change ain't nobody looking at you." I looked at my phone.

She sighed. "Keep your eyes on your phone."

I waved her off, looking at my Instagram about to post a pic.

I began writing the caption.

#tbt when a young nigga knew...

I looked up briefly and I had to do a double take. I tried to focus back on my phone but I couldn't. This was in front of me...

K had more curves than a mountainous highway, and let me not get started on her breast and ass, that my hands started feigning to touch.

Gahhh-damn my Bestfriend was bad. 😩

I couldn't believe she was hiding all of that under them clothes. I hadn't really imagined how her body would look but I don't think I was expecting what I saw.

Dudes sleep on the thick girls. I am one such guy. But I learned don't knock it, until you see it in all its glory standing in your room putting on your tee.

My mind started thinking thoughts you shouldn't think about a Bestfriend or someone you call a sister. Primarily thoughts of me taking her right now and putting three babies inside her.

My phone dropped out of my hand. I got up to get it but tripped and fell.

"You okay?" K asked folding her clothes and putting it in her bookbag.

I got up. "Yeah." I picked up my phone.

I left out the room.

"Juice get out the damn bathroom." I banged on the door.

"Nigga I'm shitting. Go away." All I heard was a loud fart. "Damn that burrito fucked me up. Whew."

I walked away from the door disgusted. I went to the kitchen and leaned over the sink.

I closed my eyes. I am trying so hard to he respectful of this friendship. But it's kinda hard right now, when you having sexual thoughts about somebody that's about to sleep next to you.

I ran the cold water and splattered some on my face.

"O." K called from my bedroom.

"Yeah?" I said back.

"I need you."

"I'll be there." I called back.

O focus on something else. Focus on the plays for Saturday's game. Yeah. I'll focus on that.

I sighed, shook my head. Cut off the water and went back.

"Can you unscrew this?" She handed me a glass jar of coconut oil.

I unscrewed it.

She sat at my desk and took down her hair. She started combing it.

I grabbed my pillow. "Imma sleep on the couch tonight."

"Why?"

"So you can have space."

"O, no. It's a full sized bed. There's plenty space. Why you acting weird? We always sleep together." She said combing out her hair.

K I'm trying to avoid jumping on your ass in the middle of the night and implanting my future inside you. Roll with it please.

"I'm not acting weird. I'm just saying, my leg hurt from practice and I need to stretch out and I can't do that with you taking up my whole bed, with your wild ass sleeping."

"I know you are not talking. Nobody sleeps worse than you."

"Right." I was about to leave out.

"Where are you going? I need to talk to you. On top of that, I thought the couch hurt your back."

"K we can talk tomorrow."

"You leave tomorrow." She wrapped her hair and put her scarf on.

I sighed and sat on the bed. I put my head at the opposite end.

"Odell." She stale faced me, getting in the bed.

"Why are you acting weird? Do I stink or something?"

"Yeah you smell as bad as Juice."

She hit me with a pillow. I laughed, then she laid down with her head on my chest, facing the ceiling.

K if I were you, I would move. 😩

I put my hands behind my head, to keep them from doing something they shouldn't.

"When my mother was here and you met her. You said you loved me too much what was that about."

"I didn't say that."

She sat up. Her breast, that were out of a bra, rubbing against my bare chest.

I closed my eyes and prayed, my member remained tamed.

"Are you ignoring me?" She said.

"No." I sighed opening my eyes. I pushed her slightly off me.

She looked at me offended.

"You know what. Maybe I should go home. Because I don't know what your problem is."

She was about to get off my bed. I grabbed her arm.

"I said it cause I do love you. You slowly becoming one of the most important people to me. You humble me. Challenge me. And just never let me get outta control like freshmen year."

"Aww." She smiled. "I love you to bro." She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Her mama talking about I was the devil, no her daughter is. God is really testing me to see if I respect K enough to not treat her like I do other women. To see if I do in fact love her. Because if I truly did, I would respect our boundaries.

God I'm trying. But your thick creation In this bed, is making it so hard. 😩

"I didn't know you thought of me as a best friend?" She was sitting Indian style looking at me.

Everything within me, was trying not to look under that shirt.

I looked at her face instead.

"Yeah. You important to me K. I keep telling you  that."

"Yeah but you know people just say that. They don't really mean it." She looked down.

I lifted her chin. "When I say that. I mean that. I value you and our friendship. Hell a nigga even trying to change for you. Don't you see a change from freshman year?"

"Yeah you are a little bit better. Still a
Hoe. But Better." She chuckled.

I laughed.

There was a moment of silence. I didn't notice I was staring at her biting my bottom lip,  until she noticed and moved to the top of the bed away from me. I guess it made her uncomfortable.

"uh maybe we should go to sleep, you got to get up for your flight."

"Yeah."

I mentally rolled my eyes, that I was being so thirsty.

She cut off the light and got under the covers.

"Good night bro." She said.

"Goodnight Sis."

We went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 13.7K 45
Disclaimer: The pictures used do not belong to me. I give full credit to the respective owners.
21.2K 1.2K 44
Odell and Brielle are back years later still going strong and crazy in love with each other. Their kids are all grown up now and learning a lot about...
36.4K 435 7
A man's fate is determined by the woman in his life.
9.1K 451 43
Mbali just got out of high school and going to varsity to pave her future. With a budding romance blossoming... Could it be that he's a part of her f...