It was his Eyes {ON HOLD}

Por skpvz15

Jolie Petters was a enjoying her new life being a English teacher at Liberty High School. She has been burned... Más

Chapter 1: The Scene
Chapter 2: Can I disappear please?
Chapter 3: Backed in a corner
Chapter 4: The Devil Must Be Near
Chapter 5: Who is Greyson
Chapter 6: Destiny
Chapter 7: Ms. Petters, are you daydreaming?
Chapter 8: Say My Name
Chapter 9: The Cat Caught the Mouse
Chapter 10: Jolie, Don't Run
Chapter 11: Brotherly Love
Chapter 12: Through Greyson's Eyes
Chapter 13: Greyson's Plan
Chapter 14: Jolie's Wakes Up
Chapter 15: The Truth Hurts
Chapter 16: A Little Obessive, Much?
Chapter 17: Oh Shit...
Chapter 18: The Blue-Eyed Voice
Chapter 19: I Love You, Jolie
Chapter 20: Male Bonding
Chapter 21: He Is My Everything
Chapter 22: Slight Temper?
Chapter 23: The Bastard in the Basement
Chapter 25: Are You in The Mafia?

Chapter 24: Is It Over?

2K 26 3
Por skpvz15

It was his Eyes

Written by:

Sandra Pollock

Copyright.© 2011

All Rights Reserved

Not yet edited.

~~

Chapter 24:  Is It Over?

After spending an hour discussing how we could get the pedophile bastard out of the country, we concluded our best option: pure lies and manipulation. Considering he used the same method on Jolie for years, it seemed to fit. So, we were going to tell him Jolie would file charges against him; unless, he left the country, with the promise never to come back or attempt to contact her. Jeremy, and Derek decided to bar Ian, and I from the confrontation.

Ian, and I argued about this for a while before relenting. They convinced us, by pointing out the pedophile/bastard might sense our desperation for him to leave the country, and that we might not be able to stay in control if he started to refuse. They both promised us; they would drive him to the airport and personal see him walk through the security. Ian told them not to leave the security point until the flight was gone. We wanted to make sure he didn't just pretend to leave. Ian then, suggested they take a few hours to get some rest. It would be long time before they could get any rest, once the plan went into motion. Ian, and I created our own plan, and we went down to see the pedophile/bastard. We told him Jolie was talking with Jeremy, and Derek, said she refused to let us in on the conversation. This would plant a seed for their story, and hopefully he would think Jolie was worried that Ian, and I would never agree to 'her' plan. Ian and I sat in the room and talked among ourselves ignoring Brendan. We decided to discuss ways of getting rid of a body. Then of course, how to commit a murder without getting caught. I followed up with a few punches. I had to give him extras for Ian, since he was still bond to his promise. This seemed to make the bastard a little nervous. It should help the guys get his agreement sooner. Feeling a lot better, Ian and I woke up the guys up, got them some breakfast, and then filled them in with our contribution. Derek seemed a little surprised; however, Jeremy didn't. He had expected we would do something. We all seemed to agree; it was probably helpful, and definitely couldn't have hurt the plan. They would use us as leverage, telling him they would let us handle him. Ian and I loved that idea. Jeremy, and Derek went to the basement, leaving Ian, and I to clean up.

"Grey, I...wanted to thank you for all this. Your friends, well...I owe them so much; to think this is almost all over with, it's such a relief. I don't know what would have happened if you didn't come seeking your answers."

"Man, there is no reason to thank me! No matter what you say, this is my fault."

"You are being too hard on yourself. I still don't get how you're telling her your feelings set off her breakdown!"

"I'm not being too hard on myself. I knew as soon as it came out of my mouth, it was a mistake. She was not ready to hear it. I had no intentions of saying it; that's for sure. So, I doubt I could have controlled it either way. I take the blame because, it's mine to take. Even so, I do see there was a positive that came from my stupidity. However, I can never feel good about something that caused Jolie's pain."

"I disagree, but I see what you mean; however, you will never convince me that this wasn't the best thing for her. I might not understand why your feelings caused all this, but I do know it forced her to deal with the past. Yes, it caused pain; however, that pain was already there. She's been living with it for almost ten years; by herself, a secret, and  forced constantly seeing him, and fearing him. Now, she has us for support. Hopefully, we can get her professional help, also. Honestly, just knowing she will never have to face him again is so overwhelmingly comforting to me; I can't imagine what it will feel like for her."

He was right; but still, I could not let go of the feeling; I had caused it. Nevertheless, I agreed it was good for her to have us, and important that I learned of it.

"I see your point, but I don't know. What I do know, is that he needs to be gone soon, for his own safety!"

Ian's whole heartily agreed with me.

"Grey, I'm exhausted! I know you have to be also. Let's get some sleep while our buddies take care of that pedophile. I'm if we stay up, we will both end up going down there, and doing something stupid."

We chuckled together, I guess he was itching to get down there also.

"Your right about that, I'm using all the willpower in me as this very moment."

He chuckled slapping my back, as we walked toward the bedrooms. I looked at him, and smirked. He looked at me curiously.

"What?"

"Oh, I just noticed you said our buddies..."

I smiled at him, chuckling lightly.

"Does that mean, we are now good friends?"

"Hell yeah! Shit, how couldn't you be?"

We both laughed; we were approaching Jolie's room. Both of us, glance at her door losing our laughter. After a second, I said,

"I do believe I am going to sneak into that bed with her. It's about the only way I can be close to her, without getting pounded from the spitfire!"

Ian laughed quietly,

"She is a handful, even before all this happened. She has always had that fire in her!"

I smiled, then added before slipping into the room.

"It's one of the many reasons; she stole my heart. I think cuddling with her is about the only way I will be able to refrain from going down there, and fulfilling our murder, body dump theory."

As I shut the door noiselessly, I heard Ian's reply.

"Let me know if it doesn't work, that's one crime; I'm willing to commit without even thinking twice about!"

I feel something hitting my head, dang what the hell? My whole body feels like it's been through hell and back! The pounding stops, I almost fall asleep; however, the pounding starts again. I grab the offending object. It is soft, and smooth with an amazing aroma of lavender, with a hint of honey? I knew that scent; it was embedded into my brain, telling me it was all I needed to survive...Jolie.

I took hold of her arm, hearing her screech, and telling me off in her lovely colorful way. I jerked slightly, yet enough to force her to land right on top of me. I knew now, that any contact would require careful consideration. Never could I make her feel completely out of control, so my desire to flip and land her underneath me was not something I could do. No, my little spitfire was a delicate flower on the inside, and I would be damn if I ever caused even the slightest damage. Even if it killed me, for at this moment all I wanted to do was show her how much I loved her by worshiping that glorious body of hers. Mentally shaking my desires off, I lightly but firmly pinned her on top of me, opening my eyes to see that gorgeous face of hers.

"Now, my little spitfire, that's not a very nice way to wake up a person."

"I really do hate you! Let me go, you...ass!"

"Only because you asked ever so nicely."

I slowly eased up letting her go, as I raised up myself. Right before completely turning loose; however, I felt the shiver our touch sent through her. I smirked at her letting her know I felt her shiver from my touch. She just evilly eyed me some more. God, she was so adorable when she got frustrated.

"You're such a annoying pig! What the hell are you doing in my room, moron?"

I chuckled, smiling at her, which was only irritating her further.

"I was sleeping before, you so lovingly woke me."

She huffed out, and growled at me.

"Duh, you ass! I mean, why the hell are you sleeping in my room? And, in my flipping bed?"

"Oh, well with that, I would have to say I needed to with you."

God, I wanted to reach out and kiss her! She is so adorable, with her face turning bright red, with those kissable lips looking like a fish out of water. I smiled at her then winked. That pulled her out of the trance she seemed to be in.

"Ohmygosh! Stop it, you...you impossible jerk!"

"What did I do?"

She jumped off the bed, I could tell she was as affected by my nearness as much as I was hers. Probably, a good thing she got up, I don't know how much longer I would have lasted without kissing her senseless.

"You will not charm your way out of this! You snuck into my flipping room! And my bed dammit!"

"Calm down Jols, first there's not a lot of space in Ian's house. Remember, my friends are here also. I was exhausted, and needed to sleep. Would you rather I let Jeremy or Derek come in here with you?"

I definitely wasn't going to mention that they were busy and not sleeping at the same time as me. She was struggling for a quick reply. Apparently, she couldn't think of one, so she changed the subject.

"Where is everyone? Did y'all finally let Brendan go? Is...he..gone?"

Good question, I avoided her eyes, and pretended my phone vibrated. Looking at it, I saw Der had text.

One message from Derek:

"u scared the shit out of him! He was dragging us to the airport. lol"

I quickly texted him back.  

"you're the man! I owe you a bottle of crown 7! Let me know when it's in the air"

I barely got done with the text when I received another.  

"keep ur 7 this one's for Jolie! K text soon"

I smiled; Jolie had my friend's heart along with mine. God I'm glad I met her first!

"Texting your girlfriend Grey?"

I looked up giving her a half smile almost smirked. She was jealous, thinking I was talking to a girl? Oh this is more than I had hoped for. If she was jealous that means she is accepting her feelings toward me. It's still a long way from getting a relationship from her, but it's a start in right direction. I also noticed she called me Grey not Greyson. I loved hearing her say it.

"Darling, you know the only girl I want, is you! I was texting Derek. Would you like me to show you?"

"Whatever! I don't care who you are talking too!"

I jumped off the bed, and wrapped my arms around her from behind her. She never saw me coming.

"Ugh! You are so...annoying. Get off of me!"

I loved that she didn't flinch when I touched her. Even that sneak attack could have triggered her to tense up, but she didn't. It gave me so much hope, if nothing else she at least trusted me, and wasn't fearful. I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"But my sweet Jolie, I so what you to care."

I didn't want to push it, so I released her after sneaking a quick peek on her cheek.

She gave me a devil glare; I returned her a wink, which had her stomping off. I couldn't hold in my chuckle.  The door slams, then I could hear her cursing at me from the hallway.

I could already see that she was more relaxed, it was great to see that she trusts us.  Of course, she would trust Ian, but me and the guys that was another thing.  However, it was clear she did.  I had no idea where to go from here with her, even so, I knew I would not let anything get in our way.  The main problem was gone now; she had a lot of healing. I wasn't stupid enough to think just because he was gone, it was all over with.  I would talk with my friend from Knoxville, Travis. He was a therapist for abused children. He could help me not to cause Jolie any insecurities, yet help us move on.  I looked up at the door, thinking about what was next. We would have to tell Jolie he left the country, and though I felt certain she would be relieved; something told me she would not be pleased at the same time.  I shook my head; the female brain is just too complex to  figure out.

It was time to finish this, so Jolie and I can get back to a somewhat normal life. That is, if life with Jolie will ever be a normal one.  The back of my mind is telling me, that was impossible. And with that thought, I smiled. Who likes normal anyway?

~~

Author's Notes:

So, sorry it has taken me so long! Hopefully, it was worth the wait.  Jolie's POV is next, now with this behind them, what will the future hold for Grey and Jolie?

Comments and Votes are awesome!

SK

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

591K 18.7K 81
(FINISHED) Miracoulus Ladybug and Batman crossover. Marinette Dupain-Cheng x Damian Wayne Marinette is abandoned by her friends after Lila's threath...
33.7K 819 18
Josie is asked to give a tour. When the new student arrives her breath is taken away and she realizes that this girl has more than a few hidden secre...
35.4K 770 9
Marinette Dupain-Cheng formally known as Mari Quinn is returning to Gotham city with her classmates because of a school trip meaning that Marinette...
2.5K 39 19
It all started with just raising a grade letter so she could have a birthday party. But what happens when Missy Tallent falls deeply in love with her...