Sidemen One Shots (boyxboy)

By floralsdmn

A book of boyxboy One Shots/Preferences that I've written about the Sidemen. I do accept requests, just comme... More

Request a One Shot
Take One For The Team [Zerkstar]
Fixing Your Insecurities [Minizerk]
Why Do You Hate Me? [Wroetozerk]
Fix a Heart [Vobi]
The First Punch [Ksimon]
Under The Weather [Minizerk]
Slip 'n' Slide [Wroetojzl]
It's Always Been You [Zerkstar]
Dirty Little Secret [Kstar]
Hide With a Smile [Ksishaw]
Fixing Your Broken Heart [Ksimon]
Soulmates [Wroetostar]
Breakeven [Behzerka]
The Differences Between Us [Wroetofreezy]
Holiday Surprises [Ksimon]
More Than Friends [Emon]
I Promised [Emon]
Trapped [Ksimon]
How To Save a Life [Zerkstar]
Thunderstorms [Wroetostar]
Secret Admirer [Minishaw]
Can't Pretend [Vikklan]
Not Good Enough [Minizerk]
Cry [Ksimon]
Golf [Calstar]
Diss Track [Emon]
Festive Spirit [Zerkstar]
Christmas Eve [Ksimon]
Drowning in Jealousy [Emon]
What's a Soulmate? [Kstar]
A Thousand Miles [Wroetofreezy]
Spillages [Minizerk]
Backflips [Minishaw]
Physical Affection [KsMiniZerk]
I Need You [Minishaw]
Lewis the Loser Part 1 [Minishaw]
Lewis the Loser Part 2 [Kstar]
Twister [Ksimon]
Beside You [Ministar]
Monster Munch [Minizerk]
Intoxicated Love [Minifreezy]
Stabbed [Wroetozerk]
Hot When You're Jealous [Minishaw]
50,000 READS!!!
Building Bridges [Wroetozerk]
Saving Simon [Minizerk]
Good Enough [Wroetofreezy]
Breathe [Ministar]
Spiralling [Minishaw]
Concussion [Wroetozerk]
Baby [MiniZerkShaw]
Sucker For You [WroetoAlexx]
Recovery [Wroetozerk]
Wingman [Ministar]
Consequences [MiniZerkStar]

Kind Of In Love With You [Minishaw]

9.5K 136 23
By floralsdmn

A night out with the Sidemen is what Harry needs, but spending the entire time staring at the love of his life with somebody else isn't how Harry had planned to spend the night. Simon longs to tell Harry how he feels, but he's scared that the younger boy won't love him back.

Word Count: 2686 Words

~✖~

What hurts the most is having to see the love of your life clearly flirting with someone else every time you look up. Harry sighed, ordering another drink from the bar.

He continued to glare at Louise, who was dancing with Simon. Harry fucking loved Simon. He loved him so much. No matter how hard he tried to deny it, he was only lying to himself.

The fact that Simon and Louise were together killed Harry. He wished he was the one Simon loved, the one Simon looked at with so much loving and affection. He often longed to grab Simon, throw him against a wall and cover his neck in soft love bites. Of course it would never happen, and it pained Harry to know the truth.

Harry slammed his glass back onto the bar, a lot more tipsy than the previous few times he'd finished his pint. "I saw you looking," said Simon with a smirk, approaching Harry who had lost count of how many beers he had consumed in the last couple of hours. He jumped when he saw the older boy standing next to him, and his hands began to get sweaty.

He looked up as Simon walked over to him and sat down on the stool next to him. Harry shrugged, looking down at his drink. "Yeah, well, I didn't know where you were."

Simon chuckled. "You found me like five times." He lifted his hand and waved down the bartender, asking for another drink. Giving a quick thumbs up, he dropped his hand back on the counter and glanced at Harry. "Have you just been sitting here all night?"

Harry took a sip of his drink and shook his head. "No. I was sitting with everyone else until you went to the dance floor with your lady-lover. Josh went to a booth with Freya and her friends, Tobi and Ethan are doing shots with some other girls, Vik went outside to call for a taxi, I think, and fuck knows where JJ's gone. So I've been sitting here since then."

Simon nodded. The bartender placed his drink in front of him. He chugged it down in one swallow and loudly dropped it back on the counter. Harry couldn't help but smile and hardly registered the words Simon was saying to him. His eyes were fixated on his lips.

"Si, I think we're going now," Louise approached the pair. She turned to face Harry, her expression turning into something of disgust. "Oh, hey Barry."

Harry's smile slipped straight off his face. "It's Harry," he muttered under his breath. He honestly didn't know what Simon saw in her - she's so fake, it's like she's a different person when she's with Simon. Her voice is so irritating that it rings in your ears for hours after she's spoken to you – or in Harry's case – shouted at you.

Harry didn't know what she had against him, yet he wasn't really that bothered. He wasn't exactly her biggest fan either, and preferred to ignore her than attempting to speak to her. 

"Harry, you coming or not?" Simon asked. Harry snapped back into reality and nodded, before sliding off his bar stool. He fixed his eyes to the ground, not wanting to look at Simon and Louise's entwined hands. Simply just the sight of them together made his stomach churn with jealousy.

"About time," Vik sighed, propping up an extremely drunk Ethan. "The taxi is over here." JJ was stood next to where Vik was, talking to someone on the phone, while Tobi was sat on the ground beside him.

Harry rolled his eyes at the sight of Simon and Louise seemingly eating each other's faces off before the blonde girl made her way towards an awaiting car.

"That's gross!" Tobi exclaimed. Harry smirked in response when the pair broke apart and Simon glared at the dark-haired boy.

Simon made his way over to the taxi, wiping his mouth. "Why does she have to drool so much?" he whined, causing Ethan to gag in response.

Vik grimaced. "That's grim, man."

After the Sidemen climbed into the taxi, with the exception of Josh who was still in the club with his girlfriend, and JJ who was waiting for Deji to give him a lift home. Harry leant his head against the side of the car. He zoned out of the conversation between Simon and Vik while Ethan was babbling on about how much he loves kittens.

Tobi slung an arm around Harry's shoulder when he got into the taxi. "You alright, man?" he grinned, the smell of alcohol on his breath. Harry wormed out of his grip nodding. Tobi shrugged at him sympathetically, and Harry just sighed before he rested his head back on the chair.

The taxi pulled out of the parking space and the driver put on the indicator to signal that he was turning. However, he failed to notice the car being driven by a clearly drunk driver approaching them at a rapid pace.

With a loud screech, the taxi lurched forwards. The front windscreen of the taxi smashed and the cursing driver clambered out of the car with his phone against his ear. Vik felt a sharp pain in his neck when his head flew forwards, before smashing against the car seat. "What the hell?" he exclaimed.

He glanced frantically at a pale looking Ethan, and Tobi, who was clutching his shoulder, blood dripping down his arm. "Aw, shit," Tobi groaned.

"You alright, man?" Vik muttered.

Tobi shook his head. "Fuck, it hurts," he whined. "At least this is an excuse to get breakfast in bed, right?" He asked hopefully. Vik rolled his eyes about to reply, but was cut off by a sobbing Simon. "Harry? HARRY!" he was on the verge of tears, "HARRY!"

Simon seemed unharmed; he had a few scratches on his arms from the glass. He was leaning over Harry with a horrified expression on his face. "HARRY! HARRY, WAKE UP YOU IDIOT, WAKE UP!" He cupped the sides of Harry's face, stroking his cheeks with his thumbs.

Pain shot up Vik's leg when he shuffled across the seats, yet he gritted his teeth and ignored it. He dusted the sharp pieces off Harry's limp body and cradled his arm, pressing against his wrist in an attempt to find a pulse. Nothing. Where the fuck were the paramedics?

Simon was absolutely hysterical, he continued to mutter Harry's name, and was running his fingers through Harry's blood-matted hair.

"Simon," Vik begged, "Simon, calm down. Come on, Si, breathe."

The older lifted his head and glared at Vik. "Calm down? How the fuck am I supposed to calm down? He could be dying, dead, and there's nothing I can do about it," his voice cracked. "I can't lose him, I never told him."

Vik smiled sadly, knowing what Simon was trying to say. It was obvious that him and Harry had some kind of connection – it's just the way that they look at each other with so much adoration, it's obvious that Simon likes him a little more than just as a friend. The fact that Simon had literally begged him to set him up with a girl topped it all off.

Simon had Harry cuddled into his chest, and was mumbling something into the younger boy's ear, rocking him back and forth, while nuzzling his face into Harry's hair. It was heart-breaking for Ethan, Tobi and Vik to see their friend in such a state. Simon hated seeing Harry in so much pain when Josh had thrown a football at his head during Cal Freezy's Blindfolded Penalties video, let alone this.

"It's my fault...it's all my fault..." Simon spoke quietly, his words hardly audible. "Harry," Simon sobbed, clutching his cold hand tighter. "Please...wake up...I...I can't live without you..." tears rolled down his cheeks and dropped onto the back of his hand and onto Harry's face.

A tear rolled down Simon's cheek as he traced a deep gash on Harry's forehead with a trembling finger. "It'll be okay babe, just hang in there...just don't leave me, please, I need you...I need you so much..."

Vik froze in spot, staring sadly at his heartbroken friend when suddenly he heard a siren and the screeching of tires. He nodded reassuringly at a whimpering Ethan and slid out of the car, limping over to the paramedics. He collapsed in the arms of a dark-haired paramedic, who carried him towards one of the two ambulances. "Sir, is anyone else hurt?"

"Y-Yeah," he stammered, struggling to keep up with them. "Leave me. Just get Harry out, get Harry out."

The rest of it was a blur for Vik, everything happened so quickly. The paramedics pulled Tobi out of the mangled car and was bundled him into one of the other ambulances. Ethan was pulled out of the wreckage next, and was put into the same ambulance that Tobi was. More paramedics moved a stretcher into the car, and after a few minutes they carried Harry out, pumping oxygen into his lungs.

Finally, Simon was pulled out of the car. He didn't once stop staring at Harry, and tried to follow him to the ambulance. One of the paramedics held him back causing him to writhe in his grip. "You can't go in Sir, step back please."

"Let me go you bastard! I love him!" he screamed, not bothered who could hear him. His vision was blurry from the tears in his eyes and he blindly stumbled over to Vik. Vik pulled him into a hug. Simon didn't take his eyes off Harry as they loaded him into the ambulance and drove off.

Simon and Vik climbed into the ambulance with Tobi and Ethan, and Simon was given an ice pack for his head.

"You alright, Si?" Vik asked with saddened eyes.

He shrugged and leant into Vik, resting his head on Vik's shoulder. "I'm not really sure," he mumbled in response. Vik entwined their fingers and rubbed Simon's hand with his thumb.

"He'll be fine, you have nothing to worry about," he lied through his teeth. He couldn't be sure that Harry would be fine - his injuries were really bad and he was sure that Simon had noticed because it didn't look like he believed him.

The four boys sat in silence for a couple of minutes, before Tobi broke it with a groan at the paramedic clicked his shoulder back into place. "Shit! What the hell, are you trying to kill me?"

"Sorry mate, it had to be done," the paramedic, who looked like a student, replied. "Unless you'd rather have it amputated, of course.

Tobi looked horrified. "Fuck no, I wouldn't be able to play football with one arm!"

"You can't play football anyway, mate," Ethan retorted.

"Says you, you're nearly as shit at kicking a ball as Vik is," Tobi shot back. Vik rolled his eyes at Tobi's attempt to lighten the mood.

Simon forced a smile in response, before his face went serious once more. "He has to be okay, Vik..." he said quietly. Vik turned to face him expectantly and he continued, "I don't know what I'd do without him." Vik pulled him into his chest and felt the tears seeping through his shirt. "I love him, Vik, I love him so fucking much. I never got to tell him. What if I never can tell him?"

"You will Si, don't worry. He'll be fine," Vik tried to reassure him, yet it didn't really appear to be working. "He'll be fine, just you see."

The boys sat in the waiting room for what seemed like hours. Tobi had his arm in a sling, while the doctors had put Vik's knee into a brace. Ethan had called Josh and JJ when the ambulance had arrived at the hospital and the two boys had joined them in the waiting room. 

Simon just sat there, his face completely emotionless and refused to eat or speak.

A nurse came into the room and smiled at the boys sadly. Everyone's heads shot up suddenly, and Simon seemed to snap back into reality. "I have news about Harry Lewis."

Simon shot off his seat and stared at her wide-eyed hoping it was good news. She took this as a signal to continue. "As you probably know, his injuries are quire servere, but the doctors managed to get him into a stable condition -"

"When will he wake up?" Josh cut in.

The nurse shook her head. "There's no saying, I'd tell you if I knew. With head injuries, it varies. It could be anything from a few hours to a few weeks," she pulled her clipboard to her chest. "You can see him now if you like." The boys nodded slowly when she gestured to the room.

Tobi helped Vik onto his crutches with his free arm and he hobbled out of the room. Josh, Ethan and JJ followed and Simon was right behind, the nurses' words ringing through his mind. He was going to be okay. He's okay. He was going to live.

When the six Sidemen reached Harry's room, Simon took a deep breath before stepping inside. JJ gasped quietly while Simon thought he was about to pass out. The sight was sickening. There Harry was, lying on the hospital get. His injuries were cleaned up and now he just looked like he was sleeping.

"We're going to get some food..." Tobi trailed off, his gaze flickering to Simon who was sat beside Harry's bed, holding his hand. "Are you coming?"

"I'm fine," Simon replied softly.

"But you haven't eaten..." Tobi persisted.

Vik sighed. "Leave him Tobi, we'll bring him something back..."

When the boys had left the room, Simon breathed a sigh of relief. He continued to whisper to Harry how much he needed him, though he wasn't sure if Harry could hear him. "Harry, we need you. Please don't leave us," he was on the verge of tears. "I need you."

Harry began to stir, causing Simon's jaw to drop open. His hand tightened on Harry's hand, making hope flutter in the older boy's chest. "Harry, please!" Harry groaned loudly, scrunching up his face before blinking a couple of times and opening his eyes slowly.

"Simon?" Harry's voice was scratchy.

Simon beamed from ear to ear. "Harry! Oh my god, you idiot, never do that again. I thought I lost you, fuck you!" He pulled Harry into a hug. "How are you feeling?"

Harry rubbed his head with squinted eyes. "Uhh, I'm fine, I guess," he looked into his lap. "What are you doing here?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Simon asked in disbelief. "My best friend almost died, why the hell wouldn't I be here?"

"I thought you'd be with your girlfriend," Harry replied, taking a sip of water from the plastic cup next to his bed.

Simon shook his head. "Harry...I have something to tell you..." His voice was unsure.

Harry laughed unconvincingly, flashing his crooked smile which made Simon weak at the knees. "Oh, okay? Ask away," he replied, squeezing the hands which cupped his.

"I..." Simon took a deep breath, "I'm kind of in love with you."

Harry's expression was vulnerable and Simon could see the shock flash through his eyes. "W-What?"

Simon sighed before he lifted Harry's chin with his fingers and pressed his lips against his own. Harry smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around the older boy and pulling him closer. Simon took this opportunity to wrap his arms around Harry's neck, traveling his fingers up and knotting them in Harry's hair.

After what seemed like hours, but in reality was nothing more than a minute, the two boys broke apart for air. Simon's lips were parted as if he were trying to process whether the kiss had just happened. Harry cocked his head to the side, a smile tugging at his lips.

"If that's the case," Harry smirked sheepishly, a blush covering his cheeks and his hair matted, "Then I'm kind of in love with you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.4K 68
Cover by @fantasxze One-shots about my only ship from the Sidemen. Well my first ever ship to be exact. The first few stories are in first person, bu...
1.1M 15.9K 200
If you love the Sidemen like me then you'll be sure to enjoy these preferences! I will also take requests but write with (Y/N) so the reader can fee...
296K 2.5K 81
As it says , sidemen imagines [one-shots] Requests are closed. Love to everyone reading, voting, and commenting❤️ •1 in #joshuabradley• •1 in #vikra...
82.5K 879 41
These are just random Oneshots I'm writing just for fun. I will be writing sidemen boyxboy only. If you want the pack included just comment but I won...