Last Love | ✓

By pieceofcupcake

❝It was all for you.❞ Caroline, having a hard time trying to accept the fact that a certain blonde-haired, e... More

foreword
prologue
01 | to bonnie's place
02 | tyler calls
03 | elena's reaction
04 | the truth
05 | new orleans
06 | the mansion
07 | the originals
08 | goodnight
09 | a new day
10 | the dopplegänger
11 | let's play
12 | dying
13 | leaving
14 | the ride
15 | mystic falls
17 | the furious
18 | un-love
19 | the family
20 | somewhere
21 | the proof
22 | the party
23 | the witch
24 | feeling safe
25 | the life
26 | before
27 | new beginning
28 | uninvited
29 | the unexpected
30 | angry-love
31 | yours
32 | fresh start
33 | fishy
34 | the ball
35 | the rain
36 | unsupernatural
37 | madness
38 | the adventure
39 | taken
40 | home
41 | thunder
42 | the past
43 | the exploring
44 | manners
45 | protect
epilogue
interview
bonus chapter

16 | the sacrifice

3.9K 107 14
By pieceofcupcake

16 | the sacrifice

Caroline slowly woke up and found herself naked on the bed, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day, she felt arms around her and looked at her beloved and watched him in his sleep. He was so beautiful. She remembered about last night's events and blushed. She slowly and carefully sat on top of him. She saw his shirt on the floor in reachable distance, She picked it up and put it on.

She started kissing his shoulders slowly and then across his jawline. He moaned in his sleep. She loved it. She gave one last peck on his lips and his eyes opened sleepily, adorable.

"Goodmorning," Caroline said and gave him another peck. He smiled sleepily and Caroline found it really cute.

"Goodmorning sweetheart," Klaus said in that sleepy voice which was freaking cute and stroked her cheek on her soft skin.

"You are wearing my shirt," Klaus said and smiled. "Yes, I'm wearing it and I don't think you are going to get it back," Caroline said playfully and she was gone. She was not on top of him anymore. He grinned. He put on his pants and went out of the bedroom. GAME ON!

He thinked about Caroline's favourite things and thinked in her perspective. Just like he guessed, he found her looking at the scenery through the large window down the hall. He crept behind her, she realised it and sped off again. Too late, she was caught and he threw her on the sofa. She smiled and he sat beside her. She curled into him.

"Caught, you really think you can escape me?" Klaus teased and lifted her chin up so that she can see him.

"You are a big bad hybrid," Caroline said and grinned, she kissed his cheek and layed on his shoulder.

"Did I ever tell you, how ravishing you look in my clothes?" Klaus said and Caroline blushed, Klaus noticed it and grinned, she didn't look up to see him, she started drawing circles on his hot bare chest to distract herself.

"You do know we have to get ready to go and find a witch right?" Caroline said, coming back to reality.

"You do know what you are wearing right?" Kol said from behind and Caroline jumped. Klaus took the pillow on the sofa to cover her legs. She smiled at his attempt.

"Awake already? Did my brother give you a rough night?" Kol smirked and went towards the kitchen.

"Kol...shut up," Caroline said in a warning tone before Klaus could say anything. Kol chuckled a little and drank a bloodbag. She let go of his hold and went up the stairs. She saw Katherine and Elijah coming down. Katherine smirked towards her, realising what she was wearing.

Before they could say anything, Caroline went upstairs and wore pants but still in Klaus shirt. She came down with another shirt for Klaus to wear. Klaus wore it.

"Alright, please go and get ready, we need to find a witch?" Kol reminded Klaus and Caroline.

They both went up and got ready and came down to drink blood from bloodbags. 

"Rebekah seems like the last one to come down today, she is always up early," Kol commented. Everyone agreed.

"Maybe I should check on her," Caroline said and went up. She opened the room and found no one inside. That was strange. She called out her name and checked the bathroom but to no avail. She came out and went down to the hall, to check if she is there.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Klaus said, sensing her tension and stood up from the sofa.

"Rebekah's not in her room," Caroline said and Kol and Klaus sped up to check the other rooms. Elijah was calm and tried to think, "Maybe she went out," Elijah said.

"She always tells someone before she goes out," Kol said, coming back down the stairs. Klaus was right behind him and he nodded to me, indicating that Rebekah's not in the house.

"Call the Salvatore brothers, maybe she is there," Katherine suggested and looked concerned, ok, she is getting her humanity back slowly.

Kol picked up the phone and called Damon.

THE PHONE CONVERSATION

DAMON: Damon here, What do you want?

KOL: Is Rebekah there?

DAMON: No, why would she be here? Is she missing?

KOL: Dammit, she is missing. I bet it's Silas.

DAMON: I will be there in 5 minutes.

____________________________

Kol hung up.

"What happened? Is she there?" Katherine asked, every one almost forgot that Katherine is human. Elijah shook his head and everyone stood still. No one knew what to do, there was a knock on the door, Elijah opened it and Bonnie's mom stood outside. 

What?? Why is she here? To find her daughter?

"Who are you?" Elijah asked. "Bonnie's mother," She stated, bold. Everyone was shocked except Caroline, she already knew her.

"And May I ask, Why are you here?" Elijah asked. "I heard about Bonnie's death, I came here to confirm it, Is it true?" She asked.

"It's true," Elena said from behind with Damon, Stefan and Jeremy beside her. Abby's expression didn't change. She wasnt affected at all or maybe she was trying her best to hide it.

"Well, we are going to bring her back, but before that we need to find my sister, she seems to be missing." Elijah explained. "I will help find your sister," Abby said bold.

"Why?" Elijah asked. "I am a witch, I can help find your sister and then we can find Bonnie, I might be helpful," Abby said. Everyone nodded and agreed. A witch may definitely come handy.

Everyone came inside and settled down. Abby started doing a locator spell with the Mystic Falls map. Kol volunteered to offer his blood for the spell. Abby then said some really weird witchy words and then she opened her eyes.

"She's dying, I saw a vision, she is in the woods near Mystic Falls, Silas and some others are there, he is really dangerous, we have to do something quick," Abby explained and everyone tensed. Kol punched the air really hard, cursing under his breath.

"I can send her a message if you want," Abby suggested.

"Tell her that we are on the way," Kol said angrily and Abby quickly did it, she fetched a paper and wrote that down and the paper disappeared once she said some words.

"We need to find the flower, it will weaken him," Stefan said and immediately came up with plans of who should find it.

"So Damon, Stefan, Jeremy and myself is going to find the flower while they think of a plan." Elijah concluded. Then, the group that needs to find the flower left.

"The element of surprise is definitely not going to work, we need something stronger," Abby explained and looked at them.

"Will my blood help?" Katherine suggested and Kol immediately nodded.

"We need some of your blood, then we can shove it down his throat when we get the oppurtunity," Caroline spoke and Katherine immediately sat down on the chair ready for the blood removing.

Kol, Elena, Klaus and Caroline went to fetch the neccesary items and then started the blood removing. They managed to collect two bloodbags of Katherine's blood. Caroline and Elena seperated them into ten parts and kept them in a small container. The remaining four was for the crew that needed to find the flower. Elena kept it just incase they come back.

After that, they gathered stakes and guns for everyone to use. It was half an hour since the other group left. Suddenly, Abby had another vision, everyone waited for her to come out of the vision.

"She is dying, we need to hurry up," Abby said and everyone panicked. Kol came up with a plan but everyone hated it, he convinced everyone after that, everyone had no choice but to agree. They were sure the plan wouldn't occur so just incase, Abby put a spell on Kol and then left the house to find Silas, they didn't have time so they didn't wait for the flower finding crew. 

_______________

Katherine was left in the car and everyone else went down the woods and searched for the place.

"Everyone stop, there's someone there," Elena said and everyone stopped. They slowly went and saw two werewolves standing there. Klaus and Kol sped there and ripped their hearts out. Another one came to attack them and Abby casted the brain crushing spell, then Caroline sped and ripped out his heart. Klaus was proud of her, he grinned at her and she returned. Just then, someone pounced on Elena and bit her, Kol rushed to the werewolf and killed him while Caroline rushed to help Elena.

"Ouch, it's painful care," Elena said and Caroline lifted her up. Caroline looked at Klaus, "It's a werewolf bite, help her Klaus."

Klaus went to Elena's side and fed his blood to her. Elena fainted after that, Kol carried her and went to put her in the car. Katherine took care of Elena. Kol came back in a minute and they continued.

They saw another 5 vampires this time, Kol and Klaus attacked two vampires while Caroline stayed with Abby. Two Vampires were behind Kol and Klaus, Caroline went and killed one of them, Abby casted the spell on the other one and threw vervain on his face. Klaus came from behind and killed him. One more was standing frightened. Well, he was killed by the hybrid.

"AHHHHHHH, STOP!" They heard Rebekah's scream. Everyone stood still and tried to listen again. Kol tensed and clenched his fist. Klaus put his hand on Kol's shoulder to relax him. Everyone sped off immediately while Caroline ran at Abby's speed to protect her. They saw a cabin and came to a halt. Klaus slowly opened the door, he tried to enter in it but couldn't. A man came to the door with a girl behind him, they both looked really arrogant.

"Invite us in," Klaus compelled them and they invited him and us. Once, we came inside, Kol and Klaus finished both of them. There was blood on Kol's shirt but he didn't mind, he wanted his sister back. Klaus's shirt was neat.

"Silas has Rebekah in a cabin, how lame," Damon said from behind us. He entered the cabin with the others. They were behind when Klaus compelled the girl and the guy to invite them in, so they must have been invited in by the two vampires as well.

"Code word?" Kol asked and Damon looked at him questioningly.

"Sex," Elijah said and sighed which made everyone smile a bit, especially Kol.

"The flower, brother, we bumped into a witch who happens to know about this flower, she helped us locate you," Elijah said as he held the flower in his hands. Everyone quickly took a piece of it. They entered the hall and saw Rebekah. Silas was cutting her wrist. Kol sped up and pushed Silas against the wall. Klaus, Elijah, Jeremy, Stefan and Damon helped him.

While the fight between them was going on, Caroline and Abby went to untie the ropes and Caroline fed Rebekah a bloodbag she brought along, just incase. Rebekah drank it but was still too weak.

"I...I...received...th...the...mess...message." She said. Her clothes were torn, she had blood everywhere, there were chains around her. They removed it, but Rebekah was still weak. Caroline and Abby didn't know what to do. Abby touched Rebekah's hand and did a spell.

"Her heartbeat is slowing down," Abby said, Caroline gasped, Kol heard it and quickly came by Abby's side, "Do the spell now," Kol said.

Klaus shoved the cure, Katherine's blood down Silas' s throat while Elijah and Jeremy were burning him with the flower. Stefan and Damon held him down. Silas screamed in pain and fainted. He is now in transition. Once they turned around they found Kol lying on the floor and Rebekah waking up.

"What's wrong with Kol?", Elijah asked. "He sacrificed himself for Rebekah, which was plan B, I couldnt stop him, he forced Abby to do it" Caroline said. "What?" Rebekah said, feeling a lot better, as she woke up and hugged Kol and started crying. Caroline sobbed and Elijah slowly went to comfort Rebekah. Klaus's eyes were filled with tears but he didn't make them roll down, he controlled it. This was sudden, nobody expected it to actually happen.

"He will be awake soon," Abby said. "What?" Everyone gasped. "He sacrificed his Vampire part, he is now a human," Abby said calmly while putting a hand on Rebekah's shoulder. Rebekah smiled but still cried tears of joy. Rebekah and Caroline hugged each other and smiled. A smile crept on Elijah's and Klaus's and so did in Caroline's. Elijah carried him to the car and the Salvatore brothers brought Silas along with them and said they would take care of Silas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 210 13
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 The action or process of forgiving or being forgiven. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a kind soul mends the broken ones...
56K 1.3K 34
❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞.. ❞ the original family.. the first vampires, the legends that are told to...
18.2K 520 26
Tyler had the audacity to invite Caroline to his wedding with Hayley after he cheated on Caroline. Caroline know He did that to make her feel jealous...