RWBY theories

De KnightoftheRWBYVerse

I decided to make this book to outline some of my favorite theories and will try to prove them. I will go lat... Mai multe

Summer Rose isn't actually dead?
Ruby Rose is the Winter maiden
RWBY happens in Ruby's head.
RWBY Opening tell the entire plot to the show.
Ozpin is the Antagonist
The White Fang are actually in the Right.
Most of the Schnee family are liars and war hungry
Dust corrupts humans
Grimm were human or Faunus
RWBY is in reality a giant chess game.
Adam's Wilt and Blush is about as powerful as Jetstream Sam's Muramasa
Ozpin is dead.
Jaune Arc is the unluckiest man in RWBY.
RWBY's events never happen. RWBY is a Battle of Ideals between Salem and Ozpin.
Volume 3's opening is about Ozpin not Cinder?
Pyrrha was the most Overpowered RWBY character?!?
Ruby's silver eyed warrior power was referred to even before the start of RWBY.
Blake Belladonna is she a good person or a poison?
Not a real chapter
Emerald is evil or is she?
Is Mercury actually evil?
Is Neo mute?
Who is the next in line to die?
Grimm were actually good at one point?
Do you really know RWBY Quiz?
Quiz answers.
Cinder and Salem are the same person?
The events of the Red happen after volume 3.
A/N To those that care.
Alright everyone. Listen to the song above
Book News.
I haven't come across any theories in awhile. Awe well Book hype it is.
So sorry guys I forgot to place something on the last chapter.
So....Who wants a treat?
How dust really works?
Announcement regarding several books.
Rehashed Theory number 1. Is Neo Mute?
Summer Rose isn't actually dead A.N
Announcement and story poll
Results of the poll.
Alright all.
The man shown in volume 4 next to Blake is the enemy.
Is Neo dead as of volume 4? Was Neo evil? Two for one theory.
Has Ruby absorbed Pyrrha's soul? DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE BEHIND IN VOLUME 4!!!!!
Weiss had multi-personality disorder
Why Blake's Parents and Sun will die.
Who is the most relatable character within Team RWBY?
The glaring inconsistency within Ruby Rose's story
Contest getting to decide what RWBY ship I write next.
RWBY Volume 8 Story expectations and Deaths Part 1
The end of an Era

Popular Fan theory. All of JNPR will die?

588 25 19
De KnightoftheRWBYVerse

Now who wants a fun history/myth lessons? These are very important to this theory so read closely.

J- Jaune Arc- he is based off of Joan of Arc who dressed as a man to enter the french army. She is found out regardless of her mission that is gifted by god and killed at the stake like a witch.

N- Nora Valkyrie- Thor she is the only one based off a god in the group. So you may be asking how does Thor die? Ragnarok is how. I am not going to go into great detail on Ragnarok or I would have to make this 4 chapters long.

P-Pyrrha Nikos- At first I thought she was based off Nike the goddess of victory but she turned out to be Achilles. We all should know the myth of Achilles and how and why he died. So if you don't look the myth up on your own time.

R-Lie Ren -Mulan is who he is based off of. Do not let the evil Disney corrupt your mind with the great movie of Mulan. Mulan has a similar story to Joan of Arc. She joins the army and is found out but is killed by the men.

So based off their legends that is where the theory gets its base. If you disagree and say that popular shows never do that I can name a couple. Game of Thrones and Walking Dead did this.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.6K 56 9
Finally, I've got around to this. Do not much have to be said for this volume but I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts into this and so I reall...
1.2K 39 175
This is my first attempt at writing a story set in the RWBY universe, so basically it will revolve around Neo who takes in an orphaned child, the chi...
647 11 11
[A RWBY FanFiction, I do not own RWBY as it is the sole property of RosterTeeth and created by Monty Oum (RIP he was a great mind among us all). I ow...
28.6K 442 29
I'm not good at explanations, soooo.... enjoy? I do not own Rwby, just my OC