Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

By PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... More

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xx || house of requests
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

xxi || house of sepulchre

303 12 51
By PumpkynMonster

"What did you need to tell us, Patricia?" Fabian asked, as him and the rest of Sibuna sat in the living room.

Patricia then proceeded to explain the room to Sibuna, asking them if it rang any bells.

"Sounds familiar..." Mara mumbled, "Why do you need to know?"

"Mr. Sweet has asked me, Joy and Jerome to decorate a room to look exactly like my description," Patricia told them.

"Strange..." Fabian mumbled, "Do the decorating, be careful, and let us know of anything you find out."

"Okay," Patricia nodded.

"So, what else do we tell Nina?" Mara asked, changing the subject.

"Not sure, how are you doing on planning the lie?" Patricia asked.

"I have nothing," Mara huffed, "I'm not good with all this mystery stuff. How come you guys, the ones who have lived through many mysteries, put me and Charlie, the ones who haven't, in charge of making up a mystery."

"Um..." Eddie hesitated.

"Look, it doesn't matter what we tell her, it just needs to divert her from the truth," Fabian stepped in.

"Divert me from the truth?" Nina asked, appearing at the door frame.

"Uh-Oh," Patricia muttered under her breath.

"What did you mean?" Nina growled, walking into the room.

"Time to tell her?" Mara asked, looking to the others.

"Tell me what?" Nina hissed.

"Nina," Fabian said softly, "We know that you created that website and are for some reason working against us."

"Oh... That..." Nina mumbled.

"Now for the follow up question," Patricia stated, "Why?"

"I don't need to tell you people anything," Nina hissed, a sudden change of tone in her voice.

"So... You are not actually dying?" Eddie stepped in.

"No, Eddie, I don't need your stupid Osirian body to live," Nina owned up in a snappy tone.

"You're working with Vincent?" Patricia asked.

"Well done, Patricia" Nina clapped, "Yes, I am working with Vincent, I get rewards from working with him. With Sibuna I got nothing."

"Except the satisfaction of knowing that you have saved loads of life," Fabian muttered under his breath.

Nina heard Fabian's comment, but chose to ignore it. She then walked out of the living room and up to Vincent's office.

"So Nina is... Bad...? Maybe even evil...?" Eddie confirmed.

"She's Nina, Nina Martin, she would not be bad or evil by choice," Fabian spoke.

"Guess we have to find out what is going on then?" Patricia asked.

"I'm actually going to look over the riddle for my watch some more, see if I can make any sense of it," Mara told them.

"Okay, I'll help you," Eddie spoke, "Fabian, Patricia, Charlie, you need to find out what Nina wants to do."

"Okay," They all nodded in agreement, before Fabian, Patricia and Charlie headed upstairs to spy and Mara and Eddie went to Eddie's room.

****

"Be careful please, Jerome!" Mr. Sweet spoke, as him, Jerome and Joy were moving planks of wood to the small house that Mr. Sweet wanted decorated

"Sorry," Jerome huffed, as he continued to tug.

"Ahh, Joy," Mr. Sweet suddenly spoke.

"Yes, Mr. Sweet?" Joy answered politely.

"You are moving into Anubis House today, the room is completely ready for you, you're sharing with Patricia and Mara."

Joy shared a smile with Jerome, she was happy to be moving back into Anubis House, and even happier that she was sharing with her two best friends.

****

"This doesn't make any sense," Mara huffed, looking at the riddle.

"Riddles aren't suppose to make sense," Eddie chuckled.

"Time is a precious thing, Free me you must, Be warned though, Only 12 will allow such a thing, R.A," Mara read over the hieroglyphics. [I have changed the hieroglyphics slightly, because I have changed what the watch does]

"What could R.A mean?" Eddie questioned, "Rollerskating Aardvark?"

"Yeah, I'm sure that's it," Mara said sarcastically, rolling here eyes.

****

"They know I'm faking the illness," Nina stated, bursting into Vincent's office.

"You stupid girl!" Vincent boomed, "How did they find out?"

"I'm not sure," Nina muttered softly, shrugging.

"Well, that means that you will have to attend school again then," Vincent spoke.

"School!?" Nina moaned, "But school and education won't matter when I'm immortal."

"Now that people know you aren't ill, Mr. Sweet will expect you to attend."

"Okay," Nina nodded weakly.

"Do you have any good news for me?" Vincent changed the topic.

"Yes, actually," Nina smiled, "I have located Louisa Frobisher-Smythe's sepulchre, the second most ingredient for the elixir is there."

"The platinum shards," Vincent muttered.

"Yeah," Nina nodded.

"Well where is this sepulchre?"

"I can print you off the map I have on my laptop," Nina offered.

"Yes, yes, do," Vincent agreed, "Then I will head to this sepulchre to get the Platinum shards."

"Okay," Nina nodded, before heading to the door.

****

"Move, quickly!" Fabian hissed, as him, Patricia and Charlie say at the top of the stairs, listening into Vincent and Nina's conversation.

Quickly, they all scattered down the stairs and rushed into the living room to try and look natural.

"Platinum shards?" Charlie questioned, "What are they?"

"And ingredient to make the Elixir by the sounds of it," Fabian answered in an unsure voice.

"We need to follow him to the sepulchre, get Mara and Eddie!" Patricia stated, taking charge.

"We don't even know where the sepulchre is, what if it's miles away?" Charlie questioned, as Fabian went to get Eddie and Mara.

"The Frobisher-Smythe's lived here, in Anubis House, so it can't be far," Patricia told him.

"Right..." Charlie nodded.

****

"So what's going on?" Eddie asked, as him and Mara walked into the living room with Fabian.

"We're following Vincent to Louisa Frobisher-Smythe's sepulchre," Fabian told him.

"Okay..." Eddie muttered, confused.

"When are we going? Now?" Mara asked.

"A few minutes after Vincent leaves, so whenever that is," Patricia told her.

****

"Here's the house, here's the school and this is where the sepulchre is," Nina told Vincent, while pointing to places on the map.

"Right then," Vincent nodded, taking the map from Nina, "I shall go there now."

"Okay," Nina nodded.

****

"Okay, I am going out and I'm not sure when I will be back," Vincent announced, before leaving the house.

All of Sibuna then made eye contact with each other.

"One minute" Fabian mouthed, holding up one finger.

They then all nodded subtly, before looking back to where they were looking before.

****

After Joy, Jerome and Mr. Sweet had moved all of the necessary decorations to the house, Joy went to collect her stuff from Hathor House, Jerome helped her.

****

"Let's go," Eddie whispered to the rest of Sibuna.

They all nodded, before putting on their shoes and heading for the door and leaving.

"Which way did he go?" Mara asked, looking around.

"He's there," Charlie stated, pointing his finger to the direction of Vincent, who was walking off in the distance.

"Lets go!" Eddie told them in a whisper.

They then all hurried off, following Vincent.

****

"Right then my precious," Miss Chase spoke, as she carried the watch to a table in her house, "We need to keep you safe. Wait until the chosen time."

****

"That is the sepulchre?" Charlie asked in disbelief, as they watched as Vincent walked into circle shaped stone build structure that had a dome roof. [Picture above]

"Seems to be," Eddie muttered.

"How do we see what he is doing in there?" Fabian asked.

"Peak through the windows?" Mara suggested.

"Yeah, okay," Fabian nodded.

They then all crowded round the sepulchre, a spot where there wasn't a window. Then slowly Eddie peered round. After a spilt second of looking, he snapped his head back, away from the window.

"He almost saw me," Eddie breathed out, "I need to use a mirror or something, anyone got anything."

"If only we had Amber here," Fabian chuckled in a low voice.

"Just use the front facing camera on your phone to look," Charlie suggested.

"Good idea," Eddie stated, before whipping out his phone and opening the camera. He then slowly moved it towards the window to look in.

"Well?" Mara whispered.

Eddie didn't reply, he just moved his phone around turning it left and right.

"I can't see to the far left," Eddie stated, "When I turn it to see all I end up seeing is my face."

"How horrible for you," Patricia interrupted.

"Really not helping, Patricia" Fabian hissed.

"Whatever," Patricia rolled her eyes.

"Sneak over to the other side." Mara told Eddie as if it were obvious.

"Yeah, alright," Eddie nodded, before ducking down, then moving right a couple of steps.

"Anything?" Fabian questioned.

"I can see is Vincent moving around," Eddie told them, "He seems to be looking for something."

"What does it look like inside?" Charlie asked.

"A bit like the Crypt," Eddie told him.

"Well has he got the ingredient yet?" Patricia asked in an inpatient voice/

"Nope, but he is now leaving," Eddie stated, in a rushed voice.

"Behind that tree, NOW!" Fabian instructed.

All of Sibuna then quickly rushed behind a tree, then stood there, still and quiet.

****

[Hello Cedrick! Well that was random... Anyway... Another chapter. So... Nina knows that Sibuna know, and everything is clear with them, separate teams.

Will Vincent notice that Sibuna followed him?

Will Vincent get the Platinum Shards?

What is Miss Chase on about?

Joy is back in Anubis!

New chapter will be up soon, see you then. Byeee ^_^]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 293 45
a new mystery begins at anubis house, and a new girl arrives in the midst of it all, but what if she was more connected to the new adventures than th...
207K 7.4K 91
❝hidden in this book of old, water of life and tears of gold.❞ Another year has begun at Anubis House, and Ashley Adams is back with it. After what...
2.7K 22 12
After the whole summer not getting any letters from harry you start to worry what happens if it was a house elf's doing? what happens is a chamber is...
87.8K 3K 81
❝rise in peace.❞ At nearly eighteen years old, Ashley Adams has had a much more complicated life than others her age. Besides the normal issues teen...