I've Got What I Wanted

By Phoenix-54

Sequel to I Want Mr Baker! After hiding their relationship for a year, Riley Spence and Caleb Baker finally h... More

I've Got What I Wanted. Part 1
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 2
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 3
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 4
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 5
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 6
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 8
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 9
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 10
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 11
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 12
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 13
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 14
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 15
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 16
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 17
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 18
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 19
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 20
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 21
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 22
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 23
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 24
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 25
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 26
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 27
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 28
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 29
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 30
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 31
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 32
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 33
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 34
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 35
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 36
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 37
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 38
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 39
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 40
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 41
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 42
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 43
I've Got What I Wanted. Part 44
I've Got What I Wanted. Epilouge
IGWIW Valentine's Special Chapter

I've Got What I Wanted. Part 7

19.4K 218 14
By Phoenix-54

Hey there :) Sorry for it being really late. I've been so bussy doing homeowrk, revision and tests and other others that I'm never in the house anymore. So here it is anyway. I've got a really good idea of where I'm taking this, but I need to get to that point first :) Anyways.
Please Vote Comment and Become a Fan. And check out the extra story group about the one shot competition thing :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER SEVEN

"Happy Birthday Ri," Caleb said hovering above me. I smiled and put my hands on his waist. "Do you want your present now or after college?" he said brushing his nose against mine.

"Whenever," he smiled and pressed his lips to mine. "But I told my mum we'd go out to dinner with her." I said against his lips.

"But I was going to take you out to dinner. I thought you were going over to her house tomorrow?" He said stroking my hair back.

"That was happening. But then I just said tonight because it's Saturday tomorrow and I just want to chill in the house."

"Do you actually want to chill or did you have something else in mind?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and brought my hands up to his chest.

"I want to chill in the house. Maybe you could make dinner while I laze around all day." He laughed and lowered his head, brushing his lips against mine.

"We'll talk about it later," he whispered before capturing my lips in his. I tangled my fingers in his hair while moving my lips against his. "Or we can call in sick and have a long weekend." He said his lips still on mine. I smiled and bit his lower lip gently.

"I promised Aaron I'd go in today because I'll probably not see him over the weekend." He smiled and nodded.

"That's alright, I get you all weekend." I laughed and lay my head back on the pillow.

"Did you turn the heating on this morning?" I asked trying to pull the covers closer to me.

"No I never went downstairs," he explained shifting slightly do he wasn't so close to my face. "But I'll turn it on so it's warmed up by the time you get out of the shower." I smiled nodded at him. "If you want breakfast you should probably start getting ready now.” He gave me a quick kiss before climbing out of bed.

“But it’s cold,” I said pulling the covers back over me. He laughed and tightened the ties on the waistband of his pyjama bottoms.

“I’ll turn the heating on so the house is warm when you get out.” He walked over to the dresser and pulled out a t-shirt. “And hurry up so your breakfast doesn’t get cold,” he said pulling the t-shirt over his head.

“Staying off is looking better and better,” I said sliding out of bed. He chuckled as I walked towards him. I leant against him and rested my head against his chest. “And don’t say I still can because I can’t.” He rested his chin on top of my head and wrapped his arms around me.

“Well then I’ll pick you up from Uni at half two and we can go get some lunch.” He said running his hands up and down my back. “And remember I asked if you want your present now or later?” I nodded while putting my hands on the side of his thighs. “Well I just remembered that I left it in my office at the back of my room so you’ll have to wait until later.” I laughed and pulled away from him slightly so I could look at him.

“Fair enough,” he laughed before pressing his lips to my forehead.

“Go have a shower,” he said before pushing me towards the en suite. I laughed and turned around to look at him.

“I want maple syrup with my pancakes,” I said with a smile. He laughed and nodded.

“Don’t worry I know,” he said walking towards the door.

“Turn the heating on,” I shouted walking into the bathroom.

“I know!” I smiled before shutting the door and turning on the hot water.

*

“Thanks Aaron I love it,” I said slipping the scarf around my neck.

“I knew you would,” I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. “You’re getting old now,” he said lifting me up and crushing me in a hug.

“And you’ll be in two months,” he chuckled and set me back on the ground.

“Yeah not as old as the boyfriend,” Adam mumbled beside us.

“Ignore him,” Aaron whispered as I pulled away from him. I smiled and him and shrugged. “So who’s up for lunch? I finish my class in half an hour,” he said clapping his hands together.

“I’m in, I’m starving,” Adam said putting his hands in his pockets.

“Sorry I’m already going out. But we’ll do Monday?” I asked picking up my bag.

“Sure sounds good,” Aaron said as we walked back towards the building. I just have to find a way of killing an hour before Caleb come and picks me up. “Well I’ve got class in fifteen so I’ll see you on Monday.” We stopped at the bottom of the stairs for Aaron.

“I’ll see you Monday,” I said as he hugged me.

“Have a good night,” he said pulling away. “I’ll see you later Adam,” he said backing up the stairs.

“Yeah see you later,” Adam said as we started walking to the front of the school. I really don’t want to spend too long with Adam. He’s been making comments about Caleb and I for weeks and it’s really annoying me. And it’s pissing Caleb off beyond belief. “Do you want to go get a coffee or something?” He asked as we walked through the front doors of the school.

“I can’t I’m getting the bus now to Caleb’s school.” It was a good idea in my head to get rid of him, but I forgot about what he’d say.

“Yeah I thought that,” he said like it was obvious. I sighed and started walking down the steps.

“Whatever Adam,” I said walking towards the front gates.

“What’s wrong with you?” I heard him say behind me.

“You, you’ve always got a comment about Caleb and I. It’s starting to piss me off,” I told him walking out of the gate and towards the bus stop.

“Well I’m obviously going to have something to say. He’s nearly ten years older than you, he was your teacher and you used to be my girlfriend. And you’re still one of my best friends.” I sighed as I stopped at the bus stop. Thankfully I saw it coming down the road already.

“Well in that case I don’t care anymore. I seriously can’t be bothered with it anymore. So just leave me alone,” I told him as the bus pulled up in front of me.

“You don’t mean that. You’re not going to choose him over me are you?” He said with a slight laugh.

“Yeah basically I am,” I said before getting on the bus. I hate people. I scanned my bus card before getting a seat at the back of the bus. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw that Aaron has ten minutes before his class started. I brought up his number and called him.

“Change your mind about lunch? I’m out of class in half an hour,” he joked.

“No I haven’t changed my mind. But I just wanted to talk to you while I’m going to Caleb’s school.” I said crossing my left leg over the other.

“Why what’s wrong?” He sounded more concerned. “It’s not Adam again,” I laughed and sat back in my chair.

“I told him I’ve had enough. There’s always something he has to say. Aaron I just want it to be like it used to be. Where Adam’s not in sight.” Aaron sighed as I looked out of the window.

“I know, but it’s better you told him rather than putting up with his shit. But you’ve still got me and Caleb and your family. And Beth will be back soon for Christmas.” I let out a long breath and smiled slightly.

“Yeah I know,” I said as the bus pulled up at another stop.

“Listen Riley I have to go to class. But I’ll phone you tomorrow okay?” He said while I heard the bell ringing in the background through the phone.

“Yeah I’ll talk to you tomorrow.”

“Happy Birthday and don’t let it ruin your day.” I laughed and said a quick bye before hanging up. I really wish everything was like it used to be.

*

I waited for the last person to leave Caleb’s room before going in. If only he didn’t have another class we could leave now. He looked away from the board and smiled at me. “I thought I was picking you up?” He said setting the pen down on his desk.

“That was the plan. But I couldn’t be assed waiting. My professor was sick and there was no replacement so we got sent home.” He nodded as I walked over to him and sat in his chair.

“You’re just going to have to wait here for half an hour.” I nodded and spun in his chair, as he sat on his desk.

“Yeah I know but I didn’t really fancy sticking around Adam.” He sighed and folded his arms across his chest.

“What the hell did he do this time?”

“Same old same old,” he ran a hand through his hair before standing up.

“Ri he’s really pissing me off. I swear the next time I see him I’m going to hit him.” I looked at the door and saw his class starting to come in. I stood up and walked over to him.

“Caleb it’s fine I’ll talk to you later about it. I’ll go wait in your office.” He sighed and tilted his head back.

“Fine,” he let his head fall back with a smile. “But if I hit him it’s not my fault,” I shook my head and walked towards his office. I really wished this happened on any other day but my birthday.

*

“Do I look okay?” I asked walking out of the bathroom. He turned around from tucking his shirt in and smiled at me.

“Yeah you look gorgeous,” he said as he finished tucking his shirt in. “I would love to see you in a dress more often.” I smiled slightly and ran my hands down my black dress. “You look fine,” he said stopping in front of me. He brought my hair over to one side and kissed my shoulder. “Happy birthday,” he whispered before pulling away slightly. He put his hand into his pocket at pulled out a flat box. “It’s nothing much but you’re really hard to buy for.” I laughed as he handed me the box.

“I’m sure it’s better than you think.” I said opening the box. “I told you,” he laughed as I ran my finger over the matching necklace and earrings. It was a silver chain with a small outline of a heart with a diamond in corner. The earrings were smaller versions of the heart.

“Here, let me put it on before we need to leave.” He said taking the box off of me. I turned around and held my hair up, so he can put the necklace on. He brought it over my head and pulled it back towards him. He clasped the ends together before I turned around. “So I have an idea I want to run past you.” He said as I put on the earrings.

“What’s that?” I asked slipping on my shoes.

“Can I have a kiss first?” I laughed as I slipped on my last shoe, becoming taller and just shorter than Caleb. I stretched on my toes and placed my lips to his.

“Ok what is it?” I asked walking over to the table. I grabbed my purse and coat before walking back over to him.

“Right you get off Uni on the 15th for Christmas right?” He asked as we left the room.

“Yep,” I answered walking down the stairs.

“Well I was thinking we could go over and see my Grandmother on the 17th.” He said a bit nervous as we left the house. I turned to look at him as he locked the front door.

“Is she not coming over this year?” He sighed as he unlocked the car and we climbed in.

“She wants to stay over in Ireland. But I hoping I can persuade her to come over.” He started the engine and pulled out of our drive way.

“Why doesn’t she want to come over?” He sighed and shrugged.

“I don’t know. That’s part of the reason why I want to go over. But I want you to come over with me in case she doesn’t listen to me.” I laughed and looked back out of the window.

“You mean your back up to like guilt trip her into it or something?” Out of the corner of my eye I saw him glance at me.

“Not guilt trip her into it, just persuading her to come back.” I laughed and shook my head at me.

“But yeah I’ll go. Who’d turn down a free holiday? You know you’re basically paying for me to go over to Ireland to shop right?” I said looking at him. He laughed as he came to a stop at a red light.

“If that’s what it’d take for you to come over then fine I’m happy with that.” I smiled and laced my fingers with his. “Well I’m glad that’s somewhat sorted,” I laughed slightly as he drove off again. “Listen about Adam,” he started as we pulled into our old street. “I know you said that you told him to leave you alone because you were sick of his comments. But if my complaining about him had any affect on it I want you to rethink it. I don’t want you to have this voice in the back of your head saying if Caleb didn’t say this or that I would still be friends with him. I’m never going to like him but I’m never going to say you guys can’t be friends.” I turned to him as we pulled up outside of my mum’s house. I smiled at him as he turned off the engine. I took off my seatbelt and turned my body towards him.

“It’s not trust me,” I said tangling my fingers in his hair. “I’m sick of all the comments he makes nearly every time I see him. So don’t go thinking it was your fault,” he smiled as I twisted his hair in my fingers.

“Just making sure,” I laughed and leant across the console. “I really wish it could’ve just been me and you going out for dinner.” I smiled and rested my forehead against his.

“Dinner with the soon to be mother-in-law isn’t too bad.” He smiled and tucked some hair behind my ear.

“I knew your mother long before you did,” I laughed as he placed a quick kiss on my nose. “Come on let’s go,” he said while opening the car door. I pulled back from him and climbed out of the car.

“And you’re forgetting one thing,” I said walking around to meet him.

“Yeah; and what’s that?” He questioned lacing his fingers with mine.

“We’ve still got tonight when we’re at home.” I saw him look down at me from the corner of my eye as we walked up to the front door.

“Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting?” He asked with a smirk as I opened the front door.

“I don’t know. What do you think I’m suggesting?” I shrugged off my coat and hanged it up, turning to face Caleb.

“You know what I’m talking about. Are you purposely trying to make this night longer for me?” he asked with a smirk, putting his hands in his trouser pockets.

“I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about.” I turned away to walk towards the kitchen. But he grabbed my hand and pulled me back into his chest.

“You know I can play this game as well.” He whispered before kissing my neck.

“Riley is that you?!” My mum shouted from the kitchen.

“Yeah we’ll be there in a sec,” I shouted back. I pushed Caleb’s chest, forcing him away from my neck. “I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I said before reaching up and pressing my lips to his. He moved his lips against mine before I pulled away. “You know I don’t like games,” I said gripping the front of his suit jacket.

“Oh but I know you like this game,” he said with a smirk. “We just have to see which one gives up first.” I smiled and placed my hands on his lower back. I pressed my lips to his and gave him a long kiss, before moving my hands down to his ass.

“It’ll be you,” I whispered against his lips. I gave him one quick kiss before pulling away and walking towards the kitchen. I heard him chuckle behind me making me smile.

I love the fact that he can always take my mind off things and make me laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 408 21
Lexi starts to kik a guy she thinks she's never met. They get to know each other and start to develop a real relationship. When Colton tells her he l...
209K 4.3K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
605K 11.9K 58
Jess and Jord's relationship, if you could even call it that, is far from perfect. After the stress of the police on their backs bringing them closer...
15.3K 356 27
Ali is a 17 year old senior who has moved to a new town, and a new school. She meets a guy named Riley who takes a quick interest in her. But Riley i...