To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

Av KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... Mer

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 36 I'll show you
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

Chapter 12 My Plan

2K 136 19
Av KassandraVivu

Chapter 12 My plan

(Kassie POV)

I laid in bed, I was awake, yes I was awake but I still had my eyes close. I didn't want to open my eyes because just for a while I wanted to feel that everything was okay, that everything would be okay.

But everything wasn't okay, everything was far from okay.

One other reason why I didn't want to move was that my head was laying on Chris's chest.

I heard the sound of his heart beating and for some reason, it sounded like music to my ears, calm music that I needed to hear this very moment.

I think that was one of the reasons why I didn't want to move.

"Are you awake?" I heard Chris ask me, I wanted to still pretend I was sleeping but I knew I couldn't. I knew I couldn't pretend I was asleep, knowing this man had a life to live and especially a killer to stop, will a killer for us to stop.

"Yes," I said raising my head from his chest to look at him. "I'm sorry, didn't mean to have my head on your chest. It just happened."

I said staring into his eyes, seeing how beautiful his eyes were. Pull yourself together Kassie. You can't fall for this man, he's only with you right now because it is his job and these thoughts running through your head isn't helping especially since there's a serial killer out there who isn't afraid of kidnapping his victims and keeping them for how long as he wants.

"It's fine, trust me. I didn't mind it at all whats so ever." Chris said, I scrunched up my nose when I realize that I probably had the worse morning breath ever. I quickly got off the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

"Kassie, you okay? Is my morning breath that bad?" He asked and I let out a laugh.

"No. but mine is." I saw that there was a brand new toothbrush in its package so I took it out.

I heard footsteps already knowing that they belong to Chris.

"I'm going to have to go to work today. I would ask if you would want to come with me and all. But I don't think you need that kind of stress. You've been through enough." He said

I looked at him closely and noticed that there was concern in his eyes.

I nodded my head, letting him know I understood what he was saying.

"Go ahead and take a shower. I'll use the other bathroom and get breakfast ready." He said giving me one last look before he walked away closing the door right behind him.

I stared at myself in the mirror.

I can't let this murderer win. No, I'm not going to.

He wants to target people torture them and kill them.

Well, now it's time for him to feel what he's been doing.

Let see how he likes his own game.

I got in the shower and let the waterfall on me, not even giving a damn about my hair getting wet.

I need to figure this murderer out, I need to figure out everything that runs through that criminal's mind.

If I don't, more people are going to die. He made it clear that he wanted me, that's a clue.

That can help me more with his personality.

That evil personality he has.

I notice that there were shower gels in the shower, they were the kind I used. Herbal essence.

I grabbed the bottle and used the loafer to wash my body.

"He has something from me, he obviously knows I'm going to want to get it back from him. He's obviously playing a game with me."

I said my thoughts out loud as I think of a plan.

I refuse to be one of those weak girls who let the killer comes after them.

Heck no, I'm going to go after the killer and I will definitely make sure that he is killed before he tries to kill me.

I turn off the shower and got out of it.

The first thing is first, I need to figure him out.

You need to figure out the person you're planning to take down, you need to analyze the small details and that is exactly what I am going to do.

As I was about to reach for the towel, Chris walks in.

I stare at him and he stares at me, I quickly grabbed the towel knowing I was still naked.

"I'm sorry I called out your name six times but you didn't answer so I panic, I'm sorry I didn't mean to come in like that- um Breakfast is ready," he said quickly turning around and walking away, closing the door again right behind him.

I wanted to laugh, the last thing on my mind is me being freak out he saw me naked.

Hell, I have a freak serial killer after me, I could give a rat shit if he saw me naked or not.

But the expression on his face almost made me laugh, he looks like a little kid getting caught trying to steal cookies out of the cookie jar.

I wrapped the towel tightly around me and opened the bathroom door.

I walked out of the bathroom to find sweat pants and a tank top on the bed waiting for me.

A small smile found its way on my face.

To other people, it could have been a small gesture but to me, it wasn't, because it was exactly what I wanted to wear.

I went to the bag that was on the floor and took out a pair of panties.

I put on my underwear and got dressed. Put my hair in a messy wet top knot bun.

I look at myself in the mirror and left the room, I made my way downstairs and smelled the breakfast that was made.

I found myself walking in the kitchen.

He was putting pancakes on a plate.

"Hey," I said walking towards the table and looking at the pancakes.

"Chocolate chip pancakes, they look really good," I said smiling up at him.

"Thank you," I said sitting down and looking at him.

He smiled back while walking towards me, he pulled a chair and sat in front of me.

"I'll have officers station in front of my house. While I'll be at work, I will call and check up on you. Every hour." He said and I stop taking bites out of my pancakes and raised a brow.

"Every hour? I'll be fine Chris. You don't have to call me every hour." I said

Darn it, if he calls me every hour. I'll barely have time to focus on trying to find more information on the serial killer.

"It's to bring me to ease. I'll be worried about you the whole day so hearing your voice and knowing that you're okay will bring me to ease." He said looking at me.

I felt my breath caught up in my throat, the way he was staring at me had me all warm up in the side and I felt my ears getting heated.

"Okay," I whispered.

"I'm going to protect you, nothing is going to happen to happen to you." He says sipping some of his coffee.

"Oh, so your like my own Knight and shining armor," I said letting out a giggle.

"That's what I'm going for. I also don't want you to get bored here. So here, this is a paper with my Netflix info, my Hulu info, My Crunchy roll info, my Drama fever info, and my Xfinity demand info. Plus my wifi name and password. I have some magazines brought in for you I got you Cosmo and Vogue." He said looking at me with a nervous look.

I smiled at him and brought my hand to his and held it.

"You have a Crunchy roll account? So that means you watch Anime and you have a Drama Fever account so that means you watch Korean Shows. You're amazing, thank you so much. You're too sweet." I said giving his hand a squeeze.

He finally smiled.

"I just want you to feel comfortable, even under this situation. Here's your phone also, I added all your sister's numbers into the new one and I added mine. I'm on speed dial, number one." He said giving me a cheesy smile and I laughing hand away in a playful way.

He chuckled. "I should be going, I'm a number away okay and I will be checking up on you every hour." He said getting up.

"I know, and thanks for breakfast it was amazing," I said getting up also. I didn't know why but I wanted to walk him to the door.

As we reach his front door, he turned around and looked at me.

"I'll talk to you later okay?" He said.

I nodded and went towards him to give him a hug.

I squeeze him, I know this probably felt strange to him but he is the only person besides my sisters with who I feel comfortable. He was my number one right now and I feel safe around him.

"Stay safe okay?" I said to him, breathing his smell. He smelled good.

I felt his arm wrap around me and I felt him squeeze me tightly.

"I will." He said and I let go of him, he turned around and walked out the door.

I held the door open and he looked back giving me a small smile. I saw that there were four police officers in the front and he was talking to them. They look up and wave at me and I wave back.

He was done talking to them and headed towards his car but he looked back at me with a smirk.

"Bye Honey I'll be home soon." I laugh.

"Be careful!!!!! You have someone to come home to now." I said and we both shared a look of unspoken words and nodded to each other.

He got in his car and I got back into the house.

I walk towards the kitchen and cleared the table and wash the dishes. I pick up the paper with all of Chris's info on it and headed to his home office.

What I said to Chris had meaning behind it and I knew he understood it when we shared that look.

The killer most likely knows who Chris is by now, he most likely knows about Chris and that he is protecting me.

While Chris was worried about me, I was worried about him. We were worried about each other.

I walked into his office and sat on his chair, I turned on his computer and got to work.

Time to fine these criminal's behavior patterns.

"He thinks this is game, he's having fun right now playing it. Seeing that no one else knows the rules of the game or how to play his little sick game. But I'm going to find out and I'm going to beat him at it and I'll make sure he'll never be able to play it again." I said out loud to myself.

"Let the games begin you son of a bitch."

Kassandra speaks

Finally able to update this story, this story is getting so good.

I love my character Kassie because she isn't one of those weak female characters, she the strong kind.

She fights back and shes ready for war.

I love that about her, don't you?

COMMENT

KASSIEROCKS!

If you agree and Chris is being a little cutie pie and sexy at the same time.

Kassie is such a tough cookie and she's not letting anyone bring her down.

Not even this serial killer.

So leave a comment, vote this chapter and check out my other stories until the next comment.

Until then sip that tea like they sexy Goddess and dreamy guy you're.

But

wait.....

WHO DO YOU THINK THE SERIAL KILLER IS?

Leave your answer as a comment.

Mwah

xoxoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.9K 265 15
Annalise Vale is living as an ordinary peasant girl. After being locked up inside a tower her whole life she finally runs away. On her way to find a...
1.6K 104 44
His best friend is shot dead, and the world thinks Metropolitan Police Officer George Reynolds did it. They were in the one place that should've been...
8.2K 268 82
This book consists of all the awesome books I have read in Wattpad. You can read these books either with a cup of hot chocolate on a rainy day or whe...
I Am No Prey Av Amal

Science Fiction

3.2K 607 14
Book 1 of the Rising Phoenix trilogy. Would you choose love over peace? Two months away from her graduation day, all Cerise wants is to keep up her...