My Boyfriends' Brother (ON H...

tyeshiaalsina

Aaliyah Banks alongside her two best friends Imani and Marie move to Houston, Texas for better opportunities... Еще

1. The Concert
2. Chillin' Backstage
3. Waiting...
4. Mi Casa, Su Casa
5. Do you need help?
6. At Your Best
7. Terrible Mistake
8. Keeping Secrets
9. Coming Home
Not An Update
10. Coming Home Pt.2
11. Coming Home Pt.3
13. Welcome to H-O-U-S-T-O-N
14. The Talk
Authors Note
15. A Brothers' Revenge
16.The News
17. Betrayal
Not An Update
18. Don't Start None, Won't Be None

12. Graduation Day

328 22 13
tyeshiaalsina

Remember to leave feedback on the following chapter comment and vote please it's truly appreciated.
-----------------------------------------------

July 6,1992

"Everyone get up, there's breakfast on the table." My mother said as I made my way downstairs.

"Liyah, honey, is Will awake?" She questioned.

"No ma'am." I answered as I stuffed my mouth with bacon.

"Philip can you go get Will and how many times have I told you not to call me ma'am, it makes me feel old and stop eating all the bacon." She said as she took the plate of bacon away from me.

"What am I going to eat then, I hope you didn't forget that I don't eat pancakes, waffles, or eggs." I said shifting in my chair.

"I know that, that's why I made you, your fruit bowl." She answered handing me my breakfast.

"Ayye goodmorning Aunt Viv and cousin A." Will said walking into the kitchen giving both me and my mother a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodmorning Will," we both said in unison.

"So where's 'Vante?" He questioned stuffing his mouth with bacon.

"He went to graduation practice, Will stop eating all the bacon your uncle and I have to eat too." She said as she snatched the plate out of his hand.

"Well you might not have any left, if you have to share with Uncle Phil." Will said nudging me in the stomach causing me to rupture into laughter, but shortly stop because my dad was glaring at me.

After everyone finished their breakfast, we all made our way upstairs to do hygiene and get dressed for DeVantes' BIG day.

"Alright is everyone ready." My dad said as he fix the cuff on his suit.

"I'm ready dad." I say running down the stairs with 'Vantes graduation gift.

After everyone finished getting dressed we discussed transportation.

"Okay, so Will is riding with me and you guys are riding together?" I questioned as my mom and dad nodded their head in approval.

"Eh-eh that's wrong you will be riding with me, I'm not riding with you." Will answered waving his finger in my face.

"No Will, Liyah will be driving because her license aren't SUSPENDED." My dad answered.

"Nice try." I said chuckling, walking towards the front door.

"Alright you guys drive safe and make sure you put your seatbelts ON." My mother said pointing to the both of us.

"Don't worry Aunt Viv we're adults we know the safety rules." Will said waving her off getting in the car.

As I pulled out of the driveway Will asks me, "What did you get 'Vante for his graduation present?"

"It looks kinda' small." He added.

"You'll have to wait to see Will." I said as he turned the radio up.

"This my shit right here." He said singing along.

"Gimme' some good love. Somebody's rockin' knockin' the bo-" He sang aloud, but was cut short.

"C'mon Aaliyah, do you know how many body counts I got to that song?"

"No and I don't wanna' know." I said looking at him in disgust.

"Yeah, whateva' keep your eyes on the road and turn the music back on." He answered trying to turn it back up, but I slapped his hand.

"Listen to this on your own time, not while your with your cousin." I said as he threw a tantrum.

After another 40 minutes in the car with Will I was happy to say that we were here.

"Liyah we're over here." I heard my mother call.

"Okay, here we come, Will fix your face before I fix it for you." I say grabbing his hand pulling him because he wouldn't budge.

"Wow I'm starting to sound like my mother." I thought to myself.

As we made our way into the building my dad questioned,

"What's wrong with Will?"

"He's just being a pain in the as- butt I mean." I answered.

"Alright, well lets find some seats."

20 Minutes Later

"We are excited to present to you The Class of '92 Graduation Ceremony." My old principle annouced as everyone cheered an clapped.

"D'Andre Anderson." The lady called as he made his way across the stage.

"He's next." My dad said nudging me.

"Yep." I said as I got prepared to stand.

"The very handsome DeVante Banks." She said as my family went crazy.

"That's my boy." My dad said as 'Vante received his diploma.

Hour and Forty minutes later.

How do I say goodbye to what we had?
The good times that made us laugh
Outweigh the bad.

I thought we'd get to see forever
But forever's gone away
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

I don't know where this road
Is going to lead
All I know is where we've been
And what we've been through.

If we get to see tomorrow
I hope it's worth all the wait
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

And I'll take with me the memories
To be my sunshine after the rain
It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

"

Their ceremony was nicer than ours." I said as I arose from my seat.

"Am I the only one who noticed how long it was?" Will said complaining once more.

"Will shut the hell up." I said as I slapped the back of his neck.

"Now lets find my baby so we can take pictures." My mother said holding her camera as we walked around looking for him.

"There he is, 'VANTE!" Will call as DeVante turn around and make his way to us.

"Congrats' baby bro, I'm so proud of you." I say hugging him to death.

"Okay, Liyah... let...me go." He said in between gasp.

"Oh my bad."

"Where's my hug at?" I hear from behind me.

"Cedric leave me alone." I say as he holds his arms out for a hug.

"Alright, alright, don't try any slick stuff." I say.

"I thought I told you to call me K-Ci." He say as he squeeze my butt.

"What did I just tell you' don't try anything slick." I say pushing him gently.

Back in the car.

DeVante decided to ride with me and Will.

"So, where's my gift?" 'Vante ask from the back seat.

"Here," I say handing him my gift.

"Thanks Liyah." He says as he opened my gift.

"No problem."

"Nah, I dont think you get it, thanks for all the sacrifices you've been making for me, especially this." He said.

"What she do for you this time?" Will asked.

"She's moving me and my boys to Texas with her, the present she gave me was the key to her apartment." 'Vante answered.

"Okay, Liyah making boss moves." Will said causing me to chuckle.

"Make sure y'all pack we leave tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, I'll let the boys know." he said as we pulled out of the parking lot.

⚠P.S. Sexual Content in upcoming chapter!⚠

Vote! Comment! Vote! Comment!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Lost and Found Veronika

Любовные романы

41 1 14
"I think Im burning alive, but nobody sees the fire." Two broken people found each other. Seventeen year old Aaliyah who on the outside, was perfect...
1.3K 41 25
A girl called Aaliyah ( Shawn Mendes') sister joins the same school as Maddie is at.... They become close and go on holiday together with Aaliyah's f...
22.4K 522 34
Circa 1990: Jamila Stevens is a 17 year old performing arts student who is very talented and wants to use that talent. Devante Carter is a also a per...
115K 2.8K 27
Rue Parkson moved to Philadelphia with her older twin siblings, Natasha and Rodrick, and her younger half brother, Riley, when she was ten years old...