14. The Talk

Remember to leave feedback on the following chapter and vote please it's truly appreciated. This story is told from Aaliyahs' P.O.V
----------------------------------------------

July 8,1992

It's been two days since I brought my brother and his friends to stay with me in Houston. If you guys are wondering 'yes' DeVante know that me and Shazam are dating. Later on I plan on having 'The Talk' with Shazam.

"Lili wake up you have company." Marie said as she burst into the room I now share with K-Ci.

"Who is it?" I question rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"The boys." She say as she shut the door.

I get off of my bed and walk out the door.

"God damn!" Dino yelled referring to my appearance.

Shazam smacked his teeth, "Man shut up talking about my baby."

I stuck my tounge out at Dino and went into the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Soo, what brings you guys here?" I ask as I grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"I can't just come see my girl?" Shazam questioned hugging me from behind.

"Yeah you can, but you normally call before you come, so what's up?" I questioned.

"Well, you know Luke. Right?"

"Yeah, what about him?"

"He said we need to find a female singer to sign to our record label" He answered.

I laugh hysterically.

"Soo, why did you guys come here? I can't sing." I say.

"Shazam said he heard you singing in the shower one day and he thought you were really good." G.I chimed in.

"Look guys, I do sing, but that's not what I want to do for the rest of my life. Besides Luke just brought my little brother and his friends out here for a record deal." I respond.

"Yeah, we know that, but we need a female artist." Dino said.

"Look, you guys, I'm flattered, I really am, but I just can't see myself being in the music buisness."

G.I smacked his teeth, "Man alright, whenever you're  ready to take up on the offer let us know."

"Ayye bro we'll be in the car." Dino said as him and G.I stepped outside.

"Alright bro." Shazam said as Dino closed the living room door.

"How about you and me go on a little fun date in a hour or so?" Shazam questioned.

"Sure we need to talk about somethings anyway." I said.

"What is it? We can talk about it now." He said curiously.

"It can wait 'til later." I say as I walk away leaving him standing in the kitchen.

"What do she want to talk about?" Shazam questioned himself as he walked out the door.

K-Ci's P.O.V

So I wake up and there is no sign of Aaliyah. I decided I would go to her bathroom and take care of my hygiene, that is until I find what seems to be a diary in her bathroom cabinet. I decided I'd skip a few pages until I got to one titled 'My Biggest Mistake'.

"July 15, 1992." I read aloud.

"Today was one of the most weirdest days."