9. Coming Home

Remember to leave feedback on the following chapter and vote please it's truly appreciated. Picture above doesn't belong to me.
-----------------------------------------------
Aaliyahs younger brother in the Media.

July 5,1992

After thinking everything over I decided to take a shower and go to bed.

Knock knock

"Who is it?" I asked through my closed door.

"Dino, let me in I need to tell you something important." He stated.

"Leave me the hell alone." I yell back.

"Its about Shazam he's been in a terrible car accident." He said making me jump immediately out of bed.

Beep beep beep my alarm woke me from the terrible dream.

"What the hell?" I questioned slipping out of bed making my way to my bathroom to take care of my hygiene.

As soon as I started brushing my teeth, Marie called from downstairs saying I had a phone call.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Yo mama," she answered.

"Don't play wi-"

"I'm dead ass serious it's yo mama."She said handing me phone.

Phone Conversation

" Hey ma!!" I nearly screamed through the phone.

"Hey LiLi, how is it out there?" she questioned.

"Its ok, I guess." I answered.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Ma for the umphteenth time there is no lucky guy."

"Okayyy, well I was calling to see if you're going to be able to make it to your little brothers' graduation." She said as my jaw dropped to the floor.

How could I forget about that?

"Uh yeah, when is it?

"Two days from now, your daddy has already paid for your plane ticket. It should get to your apartment sometime today."

"Okay ma, I gotta go, tell daddy and DeVeante I love them."

"Okay, baby be safe," she said.

"Okay, Ma I love you,"

"I love you more."

End of Call

" Welp time to start packing." I said as I sat on the island in the kitchen.

" What! Why?" Marie questioned as she sat next to me.

"My little brother graduating in two days and I wanna be there to support him."

"Oh okay."

"Wassup y'all?" Mani asked walking in the kitchen.

"Nothin' much," I answered for both me and Marie.

"Ayye Liyah, Why didn't you spend the night with yo man yesterday?" Mani asked

"Fuck him, you know people always ask why I have trust issues and niggas like him are the reason." I said getting up from the island and going to my room slamming my door shut.

Seconds later I heard Mani and Marie walk in and I felt my bed shift.

"Liyah what's wrong, what he do, you want me to beat his ass?" Mani asked.

I ignored all of her questions.

"Liyah wassup, you know you can always talk to us about anything," Marie stated

"I really don't want to talk about it right now." I said as Marie embraced me into a hug.

And that's when the water works started flowing.

"Aye, Aye, Aye stop crying over that nigga." Mani said

"That's what's wrong with her now, she keeps everything bottled up, just let it all out." Marie said rubbing my back causing me to cry even more.

After 10 minutes of crying I finally found the courage to tell them what I knew about Shazam.

"Okay, I think I'm ready to tell y'all what happened yesterday." I said cleaning myself up.

"Well yesterday I went upstairs to tell him that I was going to go home with you guys. Once I got up the stairs I stopped because he was talking to someone on the phone, so I just waited then the girl said why doesn't he spend time with his daughter." I explained.

"THIS NIGGA THINK THIS IS A GAME, TO PLAY WITH YOUR HEART! OH HELL NAH WHERE MY GAT!" Mani yelled going to the safe.

"Mani just calm down its not that serious." I said trying to calm her down.

Knock Knock Knock

"Who is it?" I ask walking to the living room door.

"Deliveryman" He said and I opened the door.

"Delivery for Aaliyah Banks."

"I am she," I said taking the package and shutting the door.

"Welp my ticket is here and I need to start packing because my plane leaves at 5:30 pm and its 2:15." I said walking back into my room.

Hour and thirty minute later

"Alright I'm all done. Thanks Mani and Marie." I said closing my suitcase.

"No problem girly." Said Marie.

"Alright c'mon yall we have to leave, now whose car are we riding in, so I can go ahead and put my suitcases in it." I stated.

"Mine," Marie said getting her car keys and making her way outside to her car. We all got in the car and were on our way to the airport.

About a hour later we were at the airport waiting for my plane to board.

"Flight KAXH Houston, Texas to Charleston, South Carolina is boarding now." The attendant lady said.

"Bye baes," I said hugging Mani and Marie.

"Bye boo," They both said and waved me towards the plane.

As I made my way to my boarding area I gave the nice gentleman my ticket and boarded the plane. As soon as I boarded the plane I seen the one face I never wanted to see again. Shazam, Oh yeah he wasnt alone either he had a little girl with him.

To Be Continued...

What is Shazam doing on this flight?

Who's the little girl he has with him?

Will Liyah ever forgive Shazam? If so will she tell Shazam about her and Dinos' experience with each other?