13. Welcome to H-O-U-S-T-O-N

⚠Sexual Content⚠

Remember to leave feedback on the following chapter comment and vote please it's truly appreciated. BTW DeVante and Dalvin aren't brothers in this story.
-----------------------------------------------

July 7,1992

The Next Day.

Aaliyahs P.O.V

"DeVante have you told mom and dad that you're moving with me to Houston?" I questioned him.

"Not exactly." He responded with a slight smirk.

"What do you mean not exactly? Our plane leaves in five hours." I say as I rub my forehead.

"I know Liyah, but you have to help me." DeVante retorted as he got a soda out of the refrigerator.

"Help you with what?" My dad said walking into the kitchen interrupting our conversation.

"Not-" DeVante started.

"We need to talk to you and mom, is she awake yet?"  I asked as DeVante gave me the death stare.

"She should be down in a little bit, babygirl."

"Good morning everyone." My mother say as she walk into the kitchen.

"Morning ma, uhh me and Liyah have something we need to talk to you guys about."

"Spill the beans." My dad says as he sits his new paper down and take a sip of his coffee.

"Well, I told DeVante and the boys that they could move to Houston with me."

"Okay." They both said in unison.

"What!?!" DeVante and I say looking at each other. They didn't freak out.

"I mean you two are out of school and you will be down there with your big sister, so now you guys can keep an eye on each other." Our dad said.

"Oh my babies are growing up, I'm going to miss you guys." Our mom say as she kiss me and 'Vante all over the face.

"Okay ma, you can stop now." DeVante said pulling away from our mother.

"Alright, have you guys packed? Do you guys have snacks? Do you guys know where your passports are?" She questioned.

"Vivian calm down they're going to be alright." My dad said accompanying in her as she walk into the living room.

"Well, me and Liyah are going to drop by Jojo, K-CI and Dalvins' place to pick them up before we leave." 'Vante said kissing our mom.

"Okay you guys be careful." They say pulling us four into a hug.

On the plane.

"Alright guys Mani and Marie will pick us up after we land." I tell them as we settle down in our seats.

"And you," I say pointing to K-CI "don't touch me, I'm going to sleep." I say lying back and falling to sleep.

Dream

"Liyah baby lets go upstairs so we can talk." Shawn yelled over the loud music.

"C'mon I just got here, lets have some fun." I said pulling him into the crowd as we dance to 'Ain't My Type of Hype' by Full Force.

"I just wanna' talk about us, babe it won't take but a few minutes the partys' gonna' be going all night." He said.

"Listen to me Kid 'n Play invited me here to have a good time not to talk about our relationship." I said bluntly walking away.