7. Terrible Mistake

Remember to leave feedback on the following chapter and vote please it's truly appreciated. Picture isn't mine.
-----------------------------------------------
After everything settled down everyone including Shai decided to spend the night at 'the guys' house. We were in the middle of playing Tunk when Shazam called for me.

" Liyah can I talk to you for a minute?" Shazam asked me walking out of the kitchen.

"Sure, and don't peek at my cards." I told the others as I followed Shazam to the backdoor.

"Wassup?" I asked popping the 'p'

"Have you seen Dino? He asked me.

"No, the last time I saw him was after we announced us being a couple." I said.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think he liked you." Shazam said chuckling.

I ignored that slick comment and asked "Do he always act like this?"

"Nah he started acting strange every since the backstage thing." Shazam said on a serious note.

"Well when he gets home I'll talk to him." I said getting up to finish playing cards when I got pulled back down. He cupped my face and we kissed.

"Alright just let me know what he says." Shazam said breaking the kiss.

"Will do." I said making my way back into the house.

"Have y'all seen Dino?" I asked everyone in the living room.

"He just went upstairs, why what's wrong?" Garfield responded with a concerned look.

"Nothing imma just talk to him." I retorted making my way upstairs.

Once I got upstairs I made my way to Dino's door. I had my hand on the door knob, when the door swung open and I seen a shirtless Dino.

"Hellooo." Dino said waving his hand in front of my face.

"Uh um can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yea, come in." He said opening his bedroom door allowing me to come in.

"Wassup?" He asked licking his lips.

"What's wrong, when I first came here you seemed calm and collected about it, then me and Shazam announced we were together and everything seemed like it took a toll on you." I said.

"There's nothing wrong with me , I'm actually glad you guys found each other." He said taking a seat next to me on his bed.

"Why lie Dino, I know something's wrong, why don't you just tell me." I said.

"Listen Liyah, I don't have time for this I told you there's nothing wrong. Why you buggin?" He asked.

"You know what I'm tired of tryin to be the peace maker. Whenever I try to help somebody it always get turned around on me. Whenever you feel free to open up let me know." I said getting off his bed and exiting his room. I was beyond pissed.

After that I made my way downstairs. I sat on the couch beside Shazam.

"Did he open up to you?" He asked.

"No and at this point I don't even care anymore." I said playing with a strand of hair that was in my face while laying on Shazam's chest.

"Liyahhh." G.I yelled from upstairs.

"Wassup?" I yelled back.

"Dino said he wanna talk to you."

I looked up at Shazam who looked down at me nodding his head for me to talk to Dino.

"I'm coming." I said

"And I'll take your spot in playing Tunk." Shazam said.

When I got upstairs Dino's door was already open, so I walked in closing it behind me.

"Finally ready to talk?" I asked.

"Yea, you might wanna sit down for this." He responded and I sat down.

"Now I know you might think I'm sick, but I don't care. Every since that night I pulled you on stage I've been thinking about you as my girlfriend not my brothers', I don't know how to tell you this, but I think I'm falling for you heavy." He said. I got up and sat next him and hugged him.

"See was it that hard?" I asked him.

"Yea it was, knowing the fact that you're with my brother." He responded.

"C'mon cheer up" I said pinching his cheeks.

After that there was an awkward silence until he pulled me onto his lap and I felt something poking me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Something I should've did before my brother did." He said kissing my neck.

Before I knew it I was lying on top of him, having a full blown make out session. I stopped myself once I seen Dino go to his drawer and get something.

"I-I can't do this." I said.

"Why not we've already kissed." He said.

"I'm with your brother and this is wrong." I said.

"Well suit yourself, I wonder what he's gonna say about all of my love marks on your body." He responded. I ran to his bathroom to see a lot of love marks. I'm fucked. I thought to myself.

"Don't tell him please" I said

"I won't have to he'll find out sooner or later." He responded and I left his room.

What just happened?

What do you think about Aaliyah at this point?

Do you think Shazam will find out? If you think he will how did he find out by himself or from his brother?