Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•11•

3.8K 214 79
By Queerlity

¶11. 'Roses are Red, Violets: Blue, Psychos like you belong in mental hospitals.'

Moonbin's POV

This was the first time.

The first time I brought A girl into My home-legally.

She sat on the couch while staring at her phone with an apologetic look. To be Really honest.. I had no idea why I dragged her out of her house. That 'I'm Alone' stuff was just an excuse because I was always alone. I just didn't have Any reason to give her.

"whatchya doing..?." I asked placing the a bottle of cola in front of her. She stared at it for a while before facing me. "Why didn't you invite Eunwoo or Jinjin or Sanha, I'm pretty sure, they'd have loved to spend their day with you.."

I wanted to spend it all with you.." she scoffed. "..Besides they're all busy.. "

She huffed. "Not anymore"

"Uh..?"

"I said a person's not busy anymore... " she huffed, gazing at Something else. What was she talking about..? Her phone beeped loudly. She stared at it and bit her lips before typing really slowly. Eh..? I inched closer to see what was doing as my eyes caught Minhyuk's name and the word Date.

Hold on....was Minhyuk going out with Anna? Did they already start dating? No! I doubt it. Minhyuk would definitely tell me about it......

Right..?

I looked up at Anna to see the she was close to me. I could inhale her scent. I could smell her hair gel and I could hear her breathe. I noticed she had a small dot by the side of her Chin and it looked adorable. How did I not notice all of this...?

"What the hell are you doing..?!" she almost screamed, shifting away from me. Pfft. Nothing illegal. That's for sure.

"Who are you texting..?"

"Someone.."

"That's what you keep saying.. Who's this someone..?"

"And Why are you so eager to know..?" She rolled her eyeballs moving further away from me.

"It's Minhyuk right..?"

Her widened, the size of a bowling ball giving me the 'How the hell did you know?' Stare.

"And its officially. Award for stalker of the century goes to Moonbin"

"I wasn't stalking you..!"

"Really? Then how did you find out..?"

I look away folding my arms. I wasn't going to tell her I peeked at her phone. “How I found out doesn't matter but....do you like Minhyuk..?”

“Like..?” her face scrunched up in confusion. I nodded. “Do you like Minhyuk.? Do you have a crush on Minhyuk..?”

Please tell me she doesn't. I don't want her to! Wait..why? I just don't want her to date Minhyuk. Is thinking that such a bad thing.? Well forgive me but I don't feel happy at the thought of Minhyuk and Anna holding hands and going on dates making kissy faces.

She avoided my gaze and began to play with her fingers. “Liking Minhyuk's like liking you since you two pretty much act alike... So no, I don't like Him and No, I don't want to like you too.. ”

My heart fell when she said that. Didn't want to like me? Was I that bad or terrible of a person..? I lowered my arms to face her properly. “What about not liking me..? Wae? (Why?) Too pretty to be your boyfriend...?”

“You wish!...”

“Then why can't you like me..?”

Shrugging, she picked up the bottle of her untouched COLA.

“Just because... ”

Just because wasn't a satisfactory answer. “Ya! Answer me now Anna!”

“Think of it this way....when this is all over, you'll go back to living a Happy life with Joonyi...and I want to be supportive as a Friend.. Not A friend with an unrequited love.. ”

She was right. She can't fall for me cause I wouldn't be able to return her love. I stared at her as she finished her COLA, and somehow, I wasn't still happy, she was never going to like me but that was just me, what about Park Minhyuk..? Why can't she ever like him..?

As much as I wanted to ask, I couldn't. I didn't want to know anymore. She didn't like Minhyuk and that was it. Case closed! She picked up the remote to turn on the TV.

Aish...why isn't there anything good on..?” she asked scrolling through various stations.

“Anna...” I softly spoke as she turned to me. “we are friends right..?”

She nodded, turning her attention back to the TV. “Sure. Friends”

Choi Anna, Being friends with you, just doesn't sound enough.

----

Minhyuk's POV

  Her head laid on the table as she stared into space. I walked over to her table and Took a seat in front of her. “Hey....”

She raised her head, flashing a smile. “Hey Minhyuk... I'm sorry about the other day..”

“Its fine...we can always hang out together.”

She bit her lips hard. I knew well enough that whenever she did that, she was worried about something. “You okay..? You don't look well..”

“I'm fine Minhyuk”

“you're lying... I know you..”

Rolling her eyeballs, she placed her gaze on the feminine figure on the other side of the cafeteria. That figure...wasn't it Joonyi. Joonyi smiled brightly, talking quietly to her friend....no harm at all but why was she staring at her..? Was I missing something..? Sanha approached us with a box of pizza. He sat beside Anna, throwing  the box of pizza across the table.

“What's going on Sanha..?”

Not hungry..

“Why..?” Anna asked.

“Noona...” sanha turned to her. “...I like you a lot..”

Eh..? Was sanha confessing right now? Sanha took her hand and his and sighed loudly. “Sanha..are you sure...we just met..”

“Uh..? No..? I don't like you that way.. I mean, I care about you a lot and I don't want you getting hurt. So please stop this thing you have with Moonbin.. You're going to get hurt.. ”

Smiling, Anna patted Sanha's shoulders and got up. “I won't get Hurt Sanha, I'm Anna Choi remember..?” winking, she headed towards the Exit of the cafeteria.

“Minhyuk..” sanha called.

I sent him a smile. “You like Anna don't you..?”

“What..?” I almost yelled.

“Its fine if you like her. We just have to make her like you too..”

What the hell was this beagle blabbing about.? “Sanha you don't.. ”

“If we don't, she's going to fall for Hyung and get Her heart broken. Minhyuk, we both know this things happen.. ” he interrupted.

This things happen.. But now will it? Will it happen to Bin and Anna? That can't be guaranteed right now. Besides how did Sanha find out about Me liking Anna..? Did I even like Anna..? She's just a sister to me...right..?

Ugh! Why am I even worrying? Sanha's a kid. He probably doesn't know what he's talking about.

Opening the pizza box, I took out a slice and chewed on it. “Nothing like that's going to happen Sanha. Life's not that cliché.. ”

-----

Anna's POV

Moonbin handed me a top. The same top, I told him I wasn't going to wear few minutes ago. “Look, there's no way I'm wearing couple things with you..”

“Why not..? We are a couple” he grinned.

“Newsflash...Not a Real couple” I handed him his top back.

“Hey...we have to make this believable.. ”

“The Kisses seemed to have covered that part..”

“Anna...” he huffed. I could tell he was pissed but I wasn't going to wear couple things with him. “...you aren't even trying Anna. This is important to me. If you don't want to help me out then I'll get someone else...” he started to walk away.

“Hey Bin..wait... ” he halted. “..I'm sorry. I'll wear the Top.”

“its not just that Anna.....you aren't being supportive.. ”

Well you don't expect me to be supportive to someone who's crush Is a Psycho. “Fine...but Do you really like her A lot Moonbin..?”

He nodded. “I won't be doing all this..would I..?”

I nodded. He was crazy about her. “We should both get to our classes.. ” I suggested as Bin leaned close to plant a kiss on my cheek.

“ya! There's no one here...why do that.?”

“its A thank you kiss Anna. We're friends now..aren't we.?” he winked, leaving me to stare at his back figure as I blushed. My eyes wandered towards the end of the hallways to see Joonyi staring back at me like she was going to stab me soon.

From Psycho MJY:
      Why are you still with Bin? Leave him alone Anna!
      This is a last warning.

I wasn't scared of her anymore. I summoned all the courage I had in me and texted back.

To Psycho MJY:
    I'm not scared of You Joonyi cause Pschyos like you belong in Mental Hospitals.. Now..Stop texting me. You're draining my battery. 😑

I was about to pocket my phone when I got a message from Minhyuk.

From Minhyuk:
  Let's hang out after school..

To Minhyuk:
Sure. I'll see you AfterSchool...

If Bin doesn't get to me first...

--------

I wrote this throughout the night. I feel so sleepy now.
Thanks a bunch for supporting this book. Will update soon.

#support_Astro.

-Author Lee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149 10 9
Different and various one shots about the astro members! Including MJ, Jinjin, Eunwoo, Rocky and Sanha (Out of respect for Moon Bin I will not be wri...
2.3K 30 15
oneshots for astro!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spel...
1.6K 200 28
I never believe in fate,since i saw you i believe in how this works. You know what it's good for you even good for us. This is how I fall in love at...
916 60 7
all the kdrama cliches stuffed in a very short story. > about moonbin and eunwoo, who meet because of a chocolate cake. [DISCLAIMER: ENGLISH IS LI...