Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall

87 3 0
By EmmaWilliams66

Unknown POV

"I have returned," beams a lady looking around the museum. "But how do I get out of this place and how do I go about getting my brother to awaken?"

"Well maybe I can insist you with that but it will involve kidnapping," speaks a voice just behind her.

She turns to face a young looking lady her eyes sparkling at her. "Who are you!" she demands.

"I am Lucy and your Mona Lisa and that man hanging now in the painting is no other then Captain Jack Harkness. Least you managed to get him out your way," she grins.

"How do you know so much?" Mona Lisa asks her.

"Oh  I heard of what happened last time and I just felt so intrigued by it all. I want to help you return your brother but first we must get someones help. You know him in fact but he is the only one I know who can probably assist in drawing what you need," Lucy smiles.

"Hold on a minute you mean Clyde who I came across paths before. Hold on a minute you want us to go find him when his clever friend what was his name stopped me before?" Mona Lisa says.

"Luke Smith was his friends name and the boy we need is Clyde yes. Well I know its risky. Even more so if yes we do attract attention to the Smith boy but we can always deal with him first if you rather," says Lucy.

"If  he is out the way we will have a much more chance of releasing my brother," she states to her.

"I agree."

"But my brother was destroyed so how can I feel him and how am I back?"

"All questions that I will answer but I will tell your on our way."

Luke's POV

I sit at the table of the attic looking at the item I had found when out walking through the park earlier on today.

"You sure you can't find anything wrong with it Mr Smith?" I ask.

"I scanned it and checked it for four hours. There is not much else I can do Luke. As far as I am aware nothing is wrong with it. Why did you go out anyway?" he asks.

"What do you mean?"

"You should be resting."

"Who told you that Clyde, Rani or was it Sky?"

"You still are healing Luke. You broke a rib."

"I may have done Mr Smith but its healing quite well now. I can't just seat in this attic or house all the time. Mum wouldn't sit around. She'll be out there. I went for a walk that is all," I tell him.

"Very well Luke. Is there anything else you need?"

"Nope not if there is nothing wrong with it," I say to him.

Mr Smith shuts down back into the wall as I continue to look at the item I had found. It looks almost like a jewellery box but something seems really off about it. Maybe I am being paranoid or I want it to be something not normal because its been quiet this last couple weeks.

Clyde, Rani and Sky are at school but they will be back shortly. I get up off the chair as my mobile goes off. I pull it out my pocket.

"Hey Clyde what is up?"

"Hey Luke.  We were going to go to the shops after school. We wanted to ask if you meet us there. You can drive over," says Clyde through the phone.

"Yeah sure sounds like a plan. Been in this house too much," I tell him back through the phone.

"Alright great. We will see you there."

"Yeah bye Clyde."

I put my phone back in my pocket and look back at the jewellery box. I leave the attic and head down the stairs and into the kitchen. I open up the fridge and look what I could snack on. I've had to learn how to cook more complicated things since I got back so Sky and I are not just living of curry and baked beans that I had done at University.

A loud knock at the door makes me jump making the jar of jam fall and smash all over the floor. I close the fridge and decide to leave it there until after I finish with who ever is at the door.

I pull open the door to reveal a young looking women. She looks me up and down, "Are you Luke Smith?"

"Who wants to know?" I ask keeping the door mostly closed just encase I have to slam it.

"I am here to talk about Sky Smith and how even though your under age your still looking after her with out any parent or guardian?"

"Well you see...I'm nearly eighteen and I sorted this out with police, foster system everything. It should all be in check," I tell her.

"That is where I am afraid you are wrong Mr Smith. May I come in?"

"If you have to," I say pulling back the door and letting her in. I close the door and follow her into the living room.

She sits down on the sofa. "I am afraid its against the law for you to be looking after Sky even if your nearly of age. I am quite unclear how no one suspected anything sooner."

What is going on? This should all of been fine. Mr Smith sorted this all out so how does this women know I'm under age and more importantly why do  I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Its in less then two months away. Why does it matter? I mean come on pulling Sky away from me for what two months? You can't be serious," I begin.

"Mr Smith you too are still underage yourself. How did you get your name against this house?"

"Well..." how do I answer that. Oh I just got my super computer hack into the systems and got my name on house so I could continue living here with my none biological sister who isn't human just like me.

"I'm afraid Mr Smith that this is a very difficult situation. I see your very clever but you dropped out of University straight after your mum passed away," she states.

"I had too. I couldn't leave Sky," I begin.

"You two can't live here alone any more. Not until your of age," she begins.

"Its less then two months. Why take us from here and destroy it all just for us to come back here," I begin.

"Mr Smith I do not think Sky should be under your care. She would be better in a stable home," she tells me.

"What no you can't split us up," I say getting to my feet.

"I am afraid there is no choice."

"There is always a choice," I state getting frustrated now.

"You seem to have a temper. You ever hit Sky have you?"

"What no! I would never hurt my sister never," I wince as I finish my sentence.

"What is wrong?" she asks.

"I broke a rib couple weeks ago. I'm still healing. Look please has to be something that can be done. I protect Sky with my life," I tell her.

"Is that how you broke a rib or was it when you hurt Sky's arm so she gave you much worse back?"

"What? Why are you trying to make out I'm the bad guy here. I never hurt her or touched her.  What happened to her and to me was just an accident," I plead with her now.

The women gets up from the sofa and moves towards the door. She pulls it open and heads out to the house. I follow her out to find a car just outside and next to her black car is a police car.

I step back ever so slowly back into the house. Something is wrong. Why would they send the police. All documents were secure by Mr Smith I know they were. I run up the stairs and grab the sonic lip stick and put it into my pocket as I hear loud banging on the door.

What do I do? I run up to the attic. "Mr Smith I need you!"

"What is I can do for you Luke?"

"I think the police are outside trying to get in to arrest me."

"What has happened Luke what did you do?"

"Nothing they accusing me of hurting Sky.  They are saying I'm underage and not suitable to look after her," I say to him.

"All documents were secure. How can they even know," says Mr Smith just as confused.

I shake my head, "Its like someone is setting me up," I say.

"But why would anyone do that?"

"To get me out the way," I say as I hear the front door being rammed open.

"No one seems to like that door," I whisper.

"What are you going to do Luke?"

"Mr Smith go back in the wall and hide. I'll have to try deal with this myself but can you try get in contact with  Clyde and warn him what is going on," I plead to him as I leave the attic to find two police men just in front of me.

"Luke Smith you need to come with us," they demand.

"This doesn't make sense," I say steadily.

"Maybe not to you but to us its all too suspicious to not do anything about it," one of the policemen say eyeing me up.

"Do  I have to come with you?"

"Yes you do and if you try and get away we will do it by force."

Using the sonic lipstick on them would be against everything mum taught us. They are just two normal cops I am sure of it. I can't raise anything none human right in front of them. I have no choice but to go with them.

"Alright," I say as I head down the stairs with them and they take me out the house through the drive where my car sits and over to the police car.

"Luke," says Rani's dad as he comes over, "What is going on?" he asks.

"This does not concern you sir," says one of the policemen.

"My daughter is friends with Luke. What has he done?"

"You do know he is underage and looking after his sister Sky. It is against the law."

Rani's dad looks at me and I look back, "Its just a couple months," I whisper.

"I know and I thought it had all been agreed I even saw the paper work," he insists.

The policeman makes me get into the police car and slams the door. I look out the window over towards the trees to spot two women standing against the tree staring right at me.

My mouth drops at the sight at one of them. It can't be. We destroyed the abomination how can she be here. Its Mona Lisa.

She waves at me, smirks before they both turn away as Rani's dad steps back as the car sets off away from my house.

"Did Mona Lisa rat me out? Did she do this? Why would she?  Why would I be threat...hold on a minute if she is back could the abomination be back? Can't be right but if so...she might be going after Clyde and now she has got me out the way. Nothing will stop her from getting what she wants.

What she doesn't know is Rani and Sky are with Clyde and they will do anything to stop her.  I lean back in the car seat.  I have to give them the slip and worry about the consequences later. I can always get Mr Smith to memory wipe anyone who we have too but what is more important is we stop Mona Lisa.

Clyde's POV

"Why is Luke not here yet," I say as I sit on the wall getting worried.

"Sure he just running late," smiles Sky to comfort me.

"Sometimes it would be easy if he came to school still," Rani points out.

"Nah not Luke too smart for that," I wink.

My phone starts to go off. "Its Mr Smith," I say as I pick up the phone.

"Clyde."

"Mr Smith what is wrong?"

"The police have taken Luke away."

"What why?"

"They know he is underage and believe he has been abusing Sky," he tells me.

"That is insane. You did all the paper work. No one should be suspicious of anything."

"Luke and I thought that too. Luke believes it might be someone trying to get him out the way."

"Do you believe that Mr Smith?"

"Maybe Clyde. Why else?"

"Alright what do I do?"

"Keep Sky safe and try keep low. Maybe Luke can get himself out the situation."

"Yeah your right. He is smartest guy we know," I say as hang up on him.

I quickly turn to  Sky and Rani and tell them exactly what Mr Smith had told me.

"Oh no Luke. He is in all this trouble because of me," says Sky.

"Sky it is not your fault. I think Luke is right. Someone wanted him out the way but why and who?"

"Well Clyde that would be me," speaks a voice from behind us.

I turn on the spot to find Mona Lisa just behind us. "Can't be," I say backing away.

"It is. Well whatever your name is," she says looking at Rani.

"Isn't she a cutie," speaks the other women with her.

"Got yourself a new lap dog," says Rani.

"I do not know what that means. Anyway Lucy here has been very helpful. Setting that all up for Luke. I just wanted to kill him but she suggested something more emotion effecting since it was him who brought that dog to help," she sneers at us.

"Your evil," says Sky looking very upset.

"You must be Sky," Mona Lisa smiles.

"Leave her alone. Leave us all alone," says Rani.

"I can't. I need you Clyde to draw me a new puzzle box once more but no tricks this time."

"No way!" Sky shouts.

"Get rid of the girls," Lucy speaks pulling out a picture.

"Wait no," I begin but I was too late I watch as I see Rani and Sky disappear in front of me and appear in the picture looking upset and shocked.

"No," I say softly.

"Now Clyde you will help me or they will be stuck like that," Mona Lisa laughs.

I look at her and sigh. I either run for my life leaving Rani and Sky who may just end up a Picture Hanging on the Wall or I help her in hope Luke has a plan, figures out what is going on and somehow comes to save the day. I can't leave Rani and Sky in that picture with them. I don't have much choice.

"I'm sorry Luke," I whisper as I step forward.

"Fine I will if you promise to not hurt them or anyone else."

"You have my word," Mona Lisa laughs.

///////////

Thanks for reading.

Not Edited!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
952K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
120K 5.5K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...