More Than Friends

بواسطة intellectual212

Odell and Kenya have been best friends throughout college. As graduation approaches and both their lives are... المزيد

Broken Dreams
No Debate
Man Law
Not Good Enough
Game Day
Walmart Surprises
What Was I Thinking
Oblivious
1 To My 3
Bish Somebody better Get Khloe
Keep Him Happy
Question Guys About Story
Game Changer
Meeting Half-Way
Be Alright
Omg Yall I Just Died
More Than A Bestfriend
Savage
Anybody Know How To Make Gif
Answered Prayer
Reformed Heaux
Warnin: Turn Your Phone Brightness Down
Would Yall Look At This Ratchery
Struggle Plates
Reader Check-In
Unleashing My Sexy Part 1
Just For Me
Why They Do Odell Like This
Second Chances
Pimpin
Airport Goodbyes
More Important Than Football
Odell Been A Dancer
Odell Stanning For Lebron
For You Heaxs That Want Ramen Hair
I'm Fine
Grieving
Getting Through It
Lil odell
Which One Of Yall Can Pass For an 8th graders
Cooking Redos
Chosen Few
What Do You Guys Love About Them
Protecting Myself
Brandon's Surprise
Baby Fever
Bleeding Gold and Purple
Do You Guys Have Any Questions
Championship
Next Move
Have To Understand
Guess Who
Rude Awakening
Can I Just Say Yall The Best
New Holiday
How You Finish
Real Husbands of Oxford
Billy With The Blue Eyes
Like Everybody Else
Question About Sequel
Hug A Black Man
Freedom Songs
You Heauxs Will Leave Me Alone
Unified
What Do You Think About Scott
Nothing Ruined
Burn Your Soul
Best day
This Book Is Ending Soon
Conflict Story Question
Flashback: Tutoring Session
Flashback: Send You Back To The Hood
I See Y'all Like The Flashbacks
Flashback: Research
Flashback: The Secret
What Are You Guys Learning
Flashback: The Truth
Flashback: That's It
Flashback: Why Do I Care
My Cam Sings To Me
Flashback: Good Black Man
Flashback: Friends
Flashback: Written Prayers
Flashback: Jealous
Three More Flashback Chapters
Odell Boy If You Dont
Flashback: The L Word
Odell Is Not With Demi
Flashback: Thick Creation
Flashback: Drunk Nights
How Many Times is Odell
Flashback: The Ritual
Karol's Cosemtics
Somebody Come Get Odell
My Day
What Are You Thinking Babies
This Book Is Done

Section 8 Dates

35.9K 2.5K 590
بواسطة intellectual212

Kenya POV-

"Don't it look like Harry Potter?" Brandon said as we walked into the house.

He kept saying the campus looked similar to the school used in the Harry Potter movies. I think they either filmed there or based the structures off of the building of it, so yes it looked similar.

I don't think I have ever been more excited to start school. Dr. T introduced me to several professors, students and gave us an entire tour of the campus.

Throughout the entire tour everything felt right. I knew my mother would be proud. She was probably looking down smiling and rejoicing that I had made it this far. That after graduation I would be a Rhode Scholar , an honor only a few people could claim throughout history.

We went upstairs to Brandon's room. I refused to deal with any negative energy, especially after my wonderful day.

I sat on Brandon's bed, while he went in the bathroom to use it. O came in the room. He was fully dressed like he was going somewhere.

I rolled my eyes and turned on Brandon's tv.

"I got a surprise for you." He came and sat on the bed, pulled me into his body and started kissing on my neck.

"Odell. I'm tired get off." I tried to push him off.

He wouldn't let me go.

"I got something planned for us. The driver gon take us." He kissed my cheek. "Let's go."

I stared at him. He looked at me back, biting his bottom lip, then kissed my lips.

"Did you not forget how you acted toward me earlier?"

"No I didn't. Which is why I'm trying to make up for it. This trip isn't about me and about my feelings. It's about you. And I lost sight of that. And I'm sorry." He kissed my lips.

He makes me so fucking mad, how he can just say something like that and look at me and I forgive him. 🙄

"So can you come with me?" He looked in my eyes and moved my hair out my face.

"Yeah."

He smiled and connected his lips with mine. Brandon came out the washroom.

"I know you hoes is not exchanging juices on my fucking bed?"

O pecked my lips chucking and we got up.

"We're about to go out." I told Brandon.

"Just leave me here so some British person can kidnap me."

I laughed. "We'll be back."

"Have fun. While I'm all alone." Brandon said play sad. "Enjoy y'all little date and don't bring no seeds of
Chuckie back for me to take care of." B chucked us the deuces as we left.

---
"Odell, how you gon take me on a date and get tired mr. Athlete." I stale faced him.

He took me to Magdalen Bridge. It's a place where you can go Punting. Basically rowing your own boat. Here's a view.

But he got tired after a couple of minutes and now we were just sitting in the water.

"I'm injured."

"Odell we cannot just sit in the middle of this water."

"Why? Ain't nobody else out here." He looked around. "Enjoy yourself and eat these sandwiches I made." He had brought a bag of sandwiches he made and some wine.

"This is such a ghetto date." I laughed as he poured wine into some paper cups.

"Have you a bag of chips and some of these cookies." He took out some salt and vinegar chips and chocolate chips left over from when we went to Covered Market.

I stale faced him.

"What?" He said his mouth full of chips.

"This Section 8 date." I laughed.

"Girl, you better eat and be merry." He said chomping on a sandwich.

"I cannot." I shook my head and took a picture of this mess of a ghetto date.

I posted to Instagram with the caption.

When your 3 says he's going to take you on a date in Oxford and it turns out to be a hot ghetto mess. Why do I love him tho? 🙄

I picked up a turkey sand which. It was dry as a desert, . " so you don't know what mayo is? Cheese? Lettuce? Tomato?" It was literally just bread and meat.

"I was in a hurry. I wanted to do it before y'all came." He said still eating. "Can I get an A for effort. Damn."

"No. You put zero effort into this ghetto ass date."

"I'll take my date back and leave yo ass in this water."

"Take it." I laughed.

"Ungrateful." He shook his head.

"love you anyway." I kissed him.

He wiped it off.

"You are so petty." I softly bopped his forehead.

"You know I was watching some clips of the combine. Jarvis at the top of everybody radar. Should've been me." He looked off to the side.

"No it shouldn't you're right where you supposed to be baby. God doesn't do things like this if he doesn't have something better. Look at me. Here I was only wanting to be a simple Rhodes Scholar, but God gave me something better in Dr. T I could never dream up. I think God knew we couldn't afford to be apart. At least not now. Our relationship was new. And I needed you especially after mama dying. And you needed me. It's making us stronger I think."

"I agree. It's just annoying having to wait a whole another year."

"I know."

"How was the campus?"

"Beautiful." I sat up excited. "Brandon keeps saying it looks like Hogwarts."

He laughed.

"It does sorta tho."

"That's cool. I'm just happy for you baby. I know how bad you want it. And want ever you need, I'm here."

"Aww Thank you baby, Love you." I kissed him. "And I can't wait until you get back on the field. I miss seeing you in your element. Cheering you on. Hearing Brandon cursing out thirsty hoes in the crowd."

O laughed.

"You'll get back there. I'm going to make sure of it. I'm still waiting to meet Cam Newton so I can leave you for him."

"Here you go talking about midget ears again."

"Don't do Cameron Jerrell Newton. Loser. I bet you he know how to make a proper sandwich."

"These sandwiches is fye." He said about to put it in his mouth, but a bird flew by and took it out his hand.

I bursted into laughter. This was a Section 8 date indeed, but I didn't care. I was with my 3 and that was all that mattered.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

120K 5.1K 24
They were best friends. It felt like yesterday the young boy lost his bestfriend. They known eachother since pre school, but everything changed on t...
4.2K 154 17
My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year of college. No love life , no friends...
101K 5.4K 31
Aryanna is stuck between her best friend August & her new friend Odell. Who will she choose the guy that's been down for her since day uno or the guy...
9.8K 238 20
Becca and Ben have been best friends forever, and Becca has loved Ben all her life. Unfortunately, Ben has no idea. As they start their Freshman yea...