The Blogger || Sequel

By k_zeresh

⚠SEQUEL TO THE ASSISTANT!!! PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE CONFUSED⚠ It's been three months... More

Look At Me Now
2k16
I Bet
I Bet Part Two
All Back
Interviews With The Cast
Throwed
Player
They Say
You Are...
She Ain't You
She Ain't You Part Two
2 Complicated
2 Complicated Part Two
Little More (Royalty)
One More Chance
Ain't Thinkin Bout You
Twitter Rant's
Love Me No More
Drunk Texting
Fallin Down
X
Intro
Day One
Grass Ain't Greener
All About You
Right By My Side
See You Around
See You Around Part Two
Who's Gonna (Nobody)
Blow It In The Wind
Add Me In
Don't Kill The Fun
Hold Up
My Friend
Stereotype
Love More
Anyway
Anyway Part Two
Hold You Down
First 48
Changed Man
Right Here
Lost In Ya Love
Forever
Forever Part Two

Nobody's Business

11.8K 652 362
By k_zeresh

"You gon' be my girl. I wanna make you mine. And it ain't nobody's business... Just mine and my baby."- Chris Brown

Kyrie Taylor

I stared at the Plan B pill for a moment, seeing how small it was. It wasn't my first time popping one of these, but it amazed me how this tiny little pill prevented pregnancy after unprotected sex.

I shrugged before placing the pill at the tip of my tongue, and drinking it down with cold water. I looked in my rearview mirror, checking my appearance. This morning after the whole Keith incident, me and Chris reluctantly parted ways because I needed to start organizing thing's for my studio space while Chris had a recording session at the studio. As much as we wanted to stay laid up in the bed, we knew we couldn't.

Us being back together had me on cloud nine, but since it would be our second go round, we wanted to do thing's the right way. There was still a lot of thing's to discuss, but me and Chris made it clear that we would be fully open and honest with each other. We wouldn't hide thing's or hold out on how we truly felt. If one person felt some type of way about something, we would voice it, instead of sweeping it under the rug. Good communication is everything in a relationship. Our lack of clear cut communication was one of our main downfalls.

We also made it a point to be super private in our relationship. Dating a celebrity automatically comes with an exclusive spotlight put on you from people who are either here for the relationship or not. From social media to everyone else who meddled in our business in the past, everyone had an opinion about us, which effected our relationship in the long run. And not for the good. Keeping thing's private was the best thing for now. Besides me and Chris's relationship wasn't anyone's damn business but ours.

Knock! Knock!

I nearly jumped out of my skin, seeing Asia, Nika, and Neya staring at me through my tinted window's with their faces plastered against the mirror.

"They so damn childish." I mumbled, opening up the door. I had asked them if they could come help me decorate my studio, and surprisingly they agreed.

"You're late. You told us to meet you here at 11. It's almost 12:30." Nika pointed out, watching me get out the car. I grabbed my purse, slamming the door. "I overslept."

My leg's felt a little wobbly as I walked towards the building door. It was already bad enough that I had a sore vagina. I prayed that my cousin's didn't notice a change in my walk.

I took out the keys, unlocking the door. "Today I wanted to get started on hanging up the picture's I took with every celebrity guest that I interviewed. I still need to order the furniture" I said, walking inside.

"Why you walking like that?" Asia interrogated, staring at me funny.

"Walking like what?" I replied innocently, cutting on the light's. "Like your knees about to give out." Asia laughed.

"I'm a little sore from working out. That's all." I lied, opening up the case of pictures. I was not about to tell them the real reason for my funny walk. At least not yet.

"Mhmm you got that I-just-got-my-walls-knocked-loose walk." Neya snickered, sipping her water. "Lemme find out."

"There's nothing to find out." I giggled, unable to hide my smile.

"And you all giggly, smiling, and cheerful this morning. Only good dick can do that." Nika observed.

"Can't I just be in a good mood just because? There isn't a reason for everything." I laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Being happy for no reason doesn't make you glow like that." Asia smirked.

"Omg would y'all back up off me. Ooh yah yah. Back up off me." I started rapping Dej Loaf, before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Yep. This girl done got her some, and don't know how to act." Neya shook her head.

"Okay I'm tuning you guy's out. There's more important things to focus on besides my undeniable happiness at the moment." I grinned, pulling out more pictures. "Now let's get to decorating this studio."

>>>>

Chris Brown

💏BAE🔐: I just got home from decorating my studio. I'm about to change and head to the gym. Hbu?
Received at 4:50 PM

Me: Shopping with August and Trey. They clowning as usual acting like they don't have home training. 😒😂
Sent at 4:51 PM

💏BAE🔐: 😂😂 Can't take black ppl nowhere. Smh. What u doing tonight?
Received at 4:51 PM

Me: Nia is dropping Ro off tonight, so it's just me and her.
Sent at 4:53 PM

💏BAE🔐: 😞 so I guess that means I can't come see you huh?
Received at 4:54 PM

Me: NO! Bring dat ass here girl! 😂😂
Sent at 4:54 PM

💏BAE🔐: please exit 🚪🚪🏃🏃
Received at 4:54 PM

Me: *moonwalks out* 🚶🚶
Sent at 4:55 PM

"Who ya textin' that have ya smilin' like dat?" August peered over my shoulder, glancing at my phone.

I stuffed my phone in my pants pocket. "Nobody."

"It betta not be Rhinoceros." He smirked.

"Who?"

"He talking about Rita." Trey burst out laughing. "Damn August. That's just cold." I chuckled.

"But I'm deadass though! Reindeer be acting like she wanna fuck ya right on da flo' every time she see you." August said in all seriousness.

"August there's this place called Chill. It's for people like you, who have yet to find it." I chuckled. "I didn't know such a place existed." August gasped dramatically, grabbing his chest.

"So what was it that you and Ky talked about the other day at the bowling alley?" Trey asked, changing the subject.

"Nothing much. Just her carbon copy of Bryson Tiller boyfriend." I responded. I wasn't about to tell Trey and August that me and Kyrie were actually back together. At least not yet.

"Hmmm..." August sighed dramatically looking ahead. "What's that supposed to mean?" I glanced at him.

"Nuttin. I will keep all thoughts an' opinions ta ma'self dis time." He coughed.

"Good cause they're not wanted." I retorted. "Aye Chris there go yo suga mama up ahead." Trey pointed to a elderly white lady, shopping.

"I dare ya ta go behind ha and start dancing." August proposed. "Nigga how old are we?" I eyed him crazily.

"23, 27, an' 31." August answered.

"Just do it this one time Chris. I'm tryna post some funny shit on the gram." Trey urged.

"Y'all niggas are something else." I chuckled, walking up behind the lady. Despite me towering over her, she was oblivious to the fact that I was standing behind her. I placed a hand on my hip, and a hand behind my head, rolling my hips.

Trey and August burst into a fit of laughter as they held their phones recording me. The elderly woman turned around, her eye's widening at the sight of me. "Oh my lord. You scared the living daylights out of me young man." She gasped.

"Sorry ma'am." The shocked look on her face was priceless, causing me to laugh too.

"Gottteeeemmm!!" August cackled.

"Shut up fam. That's why you sound like a dead goat." I shot walking towards them.

"Damn son." Trey snickered.

I looked at Trey. "Nigga I don't know why you laughing. Don't get me started on yo Rooster sounding ass. Ole yodeling headass. I don't wanna be a player no moooooorrrreee faced ass." I pointed at him, mocking one of his songs.

We just looked at each other for a moment before bursting out laughing.

>>>>

Keith Johnson

"What do you mean y'all broke up!!!" Michelle's pissed voice rang across the living room.

"I've told you the story a good five time's already! I came by her place to pick her up for our lunch date, and Chris was in there. He made it clear that she was riding dick and getting dicked down last night." I answered bitterly.

Even though I started talking Kyrie for all the wrong reasons, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't hurt by what occurred this morning.

"I gave you one job Keith. And you couldn't even do that right." Michelle shook her head, giving BreAnna her pacifier.

"I don't even know why you going through all this difficulty to find Brandon. You could always go to the NYPD and file a missing person's report." I stated, clearly annoyed.

"If I did that, they would just shelve his case. The police don't care about finding a missing black man." Michelle snapped. "I have to take matter's into my own hand."

"Whatever." I waved her off.

"Wait... So if you saw Kyrie and Chris together this morning, after he made it clear that they slept together, then they must be back together right?" Michelle furrowed her brows, looking intently at me.

"I guess so."

Michelle took out her Galaxy, tapping on the screen a few times. "Well I'm pretty sure the blogs are going to eat this story up. And you're the one who's going to tell it." She smirked.

"Hell no! I'm not talking to those people. Besides what does that have to do with finding Brandon?" I side eyed her. "This is going to get Kyrie's name back in the media again which will be good for me. Because when I do finally expose her, everybody and their bald headed cousin is going to know about it." Michelle answered, handing me her phone.

"I just pulled up the emails for E! News, Shade Room, and some other places. Get to typing." She demanded.

"I swear you get on my damn nerve's." I glared at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.3K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...
8.3K 99 14
- - - - EXCERPT ONLY - - - - The rest of the story is available on INKITT as the content violates Wattpad regulations. Check my bio for link. * In th...
51.5K 2.2K 56
Chris and Beyoncé have always been the best of friends, a bond that many teenagers would run away from but they never denied their feelings for one a...