Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Two: Send him Home
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Three: All My fault

88 4 4
By EmmaWilliams66

Luke's POV

I felt the sweat dripping down my forehead. I try control my breathing but I can't. I feel myself shaking and I step back ever so slowly.

"I'm behind you Lukey boy!" a voice whispered from behind me.

I turn ever so slowly towards the red door that once again haunts me. "How?" I ask so slowly.

"I was never really gone Lukey boy. No of course I wasn't gone. Just locked deep within but I smell your fear Lukey boy. I can smell it so much, I can already feel myself ever closer to returning to your world once more. You can't say my name. Oh no you know you can't. What scares you makes me feel alive. I can feel it warm me," laughs the Nightmare man as he appears in front of me.

"Don't come near me," I say loudly.

He steps closer and grabs my arm pulling him closer to him his mouth right in my ear now, "You can't stop me Lukey boy. This time I will succeed and you will never find your way out!" he laughs so loudly. It echos in my head even as I wake up in my bed.

He is really back. Whatever that headset did it has brought him back but I can't say his name and I know time is running out. I don't dream. I can't dream but yet again here I am having Nightmares because of him. I blame the Sontaran for this. He said he was far away, locked away unable to break through but that headset, mums death. Its reopened it all and I would be a fool if I said I wasn't scared.

I am.

That is how he can use me again. How he can stop me saying his name. I bring my legs up to my chest as I sit up and I feel a single tear slip down my cheek just as my bedroom door is rammed open to reveal Clyde, Rani, Sky and to my shock Sanjay.

"Why did you just ram open my door!" I shout as I try look like that just interrupted me sleeping.

"Well after the fourth time we shouted your name we began to worry," says Rani as they all come further into the room.

"Where you that out of it?" asks Sky.

I turn my attention to Sanjay. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Oh I don't now maybe after the twentieth time you ignored my phone call I decided I take a trip down here from Oxford. You just left without a word. Gone just like that," says Sanjay.

"I have my reasons Sanjay. Family comes first before anything else," I tell him as I climb out my bed and walk by my three friends and Sky and head out into the corridor and up towards the attic.

"Luke wait," says Clyde.

I turn back to him, "I think you should talk to Sanjay. Just you and him and maybe the attic isn't a great idea," Clyde insists.

I sigh, "Sanjay can you please wait down stairs with Rani and Sky? I need five minutes alone with Clyde," I tell them.

"If its important Luke sure," says Rani as she takes Sky's hand and leads her downstairs Sanjay looking at me before he follows the girls down stairs.

I head up stairs and into the attic and wait for Clyde to follow and close the door behind him. "Luke what is going on? You have to open up to someone sooner or later."

I wasn't quite listening as I tried to look for something I swore we had kept in the attic. I finally found it in the corner of the room.

"Oh you are smart Lukey boy. You really are but not smart enough," echos the nightmare man.

"No go away. You can't get out. I won't let it happen again," I grit my teeth as I finally reach the camera and pick it up.

"Luke what is going on?" Clyde asks looking confused.

"You were right Clyde. About being worried about what I saw," I begin.

"You can't say my name Lukey boy and that Camera will not be any good. Why don't you join me Luke. We know your still tired. Let it take you Lukey boy come on." he says teasing me.

I shake my head as I feel myself feel very tired. I wipe my eyes as I turn back to Clyde. "You look exhausted Luke" he begins.

"Clyde there is not much time," I say as I have to sit down on the sofa so I don't drop to the ground when standing.

"Luke what's wrong. You don't look so good," says Clyde.

"The Camera Clyde. The Camera he is," but I felt my eyes close and second later I'm standing back in the corridor with many of the red doors.

I lean against the wall. I take a deep breath. "I will beat you," I whisper.

"But how can you Lukey boy? Your asleep and guess what," he cackles.

"Do we have to repeat history?" I ask.

"History? Repeat history? Why no of course not Luke. Why on earth would we do that. I mean you being the genius you are I'm quite surprised you think this will be exactly like last time," speaks a voice I don't know.

"Who is there!" I demand at once.

"Oh your worse fears. Your worse nightmares. All together ready to strike at the heart of our enemy. You are our enemy Luke. Now Sarah Jane is down its just you to go," echos the voice.

"What you talking about?"

"Oh being around humans too long has made you less smart."

"Who is there!" I demand again getting angry and annoyed.

"Oh my sweet boy," another voice says now.

I turn around to find Mrs Wormwood leaning just next to me. I step back off the wall and back away. "Your not really here," I whisper.

"Maybe I am not Luke or maybe I am," she winks.

I shake my head, "You think you can play mind games with me again? I won't let you," I say.

"You are more strong then you was Lukey boy. But I am nearly ready to reenter your world," he laughs.

"Just go back to where you was. Why do you have to continue to do this?"

"Because your so easy to prey on. Even more now that Sarah Jane is gone," whispers a voice into my ear.

I shake my head, "I'm not. She still makes me stronger!" I shout back.

"Oh if only that was true. You forget I can see all your fears. I need to feed on those Lukey boy if I'm to get through once more so lets stop with the chit chat," he says as the room fades into darkness.

Its shortly replaced with me standing at the door of my car. "Oh Luke what you doing here?" asks Rani.

I try open my mouth but I can't. "Oh the freak is back," says Clyde.

"Do you mean Luke?" asks Sky beside him.

"Well who else. Who else has a brain the size of earth," he laughs.

"You think this is going to work?" I ask into the air knowing they couldn't hear but he can. I know he can.

"Get lost Luke we all blame you for mums death. You abandoned us and then when you came back it was a nightmare. I mean you have always caused so many problems. Maybe you have a super brain but we done well without it before sure we can live. You should of stayed in Oxford because there is nothing left here for you now. We hate you!" shouts Clyde.

I shake my head, "I'm not listening. Its not true," I say firmly.

"Oh Lukey boy. Why you got to make this so hard," laughs the nightmare man.

"Luke! Luke," I hear the familiar voice of my mum.

No its not her. She is gone. I know she is dead...

"Oh Luke," I hear her voice. I look up to find myself in the attic with Sarah Jane in front of me. She brings me into a tight embrace.

"Mum," I whisper.

"Oh Luke. I knew this would be so hard on you," she whispers.

"I can defeat him," I whisper back.

"Oh Luke I wish you could. I want you too but lets face it. Your alone. Your friends can't help you and I am no longer with you. No Luke you can't take my place and soon you will realize you should of stayed at Oxford. You left and now coming back is just causing more pain," she whispers.

I pull from her it slowly getting to me. I can't help it. She looks so real, so like my mum but her words are crushing my heart ever so slowly every time she speaks.

"Lukey boy got you!" he screams.

"Why will he not wake up? Mr Smith I need you!" shouts Clyde.

"Clyde I'm afraid I am picking up alien activity and its coming from Luke," Mr Smith says quickly.

Clyde looks at the Camera in his hand. "Mr Smith Luke gave me this but why?"

I slowly open my eyes yawning. "Clyde," I whisper.

"Luke your alright what happened?"

I look at Clyde and shake my head. "I can't say it," I whisper.

"What do you mean you can't...," Clyde looks at the Camera in his hand, "Oh Luke. It can't be. But it is isn't it. Its him. Its the Nightmare man," Clyde finishes.

I nod my head ever so slowly, "I'm sorry," I mouthed slowly.

"Its not your fault," Clyde goes to say.

"It is Clyde. Its always my fault. I know it is. Because I'm different. If I didn't have the brain of ten thousand people he wouldn't be able to break through again," I whisper to him feeling myself shaking and the tears wanting to fall.

"We stopped him. We can do it again. We have the advantage now."

"One more...one more is all he needs Clyde. Mum she will really be disappointed in me. For giving up Oxford coming back and thinking I can take her place. Who am I kidding Clyde? I know you all whisper behind my back. I know you say you worry but its cause you don't know what I'm going to do next. I'm too unpredictable," I say softly wiping the tears from my eyes now.

"Luke its the nightmare man. He is messing with you and your fears but you know none of that is true. None of it. Your my best friend and I could not think of anyone better then you to take Sarah Jane's place. Without you the earth would of already fallen to our enemies don't let today be the day the enemy wins," Clyde says coming over to me and bringing me into an embrace.

"Clyde," I whisper softly.

"What is it Luke?"

"I don't know what I would do with out you," I smile to him softly.

A scream is heard from downstairs. I look at Clyde, "That was Sky," I say as I run from the attic and all the way downstairs.

I head into the living room to find Sky holding onto her arm, blood shattered across the carpet. "Luke watch out!" screams Rani who is huddled up in the corner with Sanjay who looks like he just saw a ghost.

I felt something slam me to the ground I felt pain across my chest. My head is spinning and my eye sight seems to fade in and out but I try to stay awake. One more dream and he will escape I can't let him.

Something wraps itself around my throat and brings me up into the air. "Luke no leave him alone!" I hear Sky shout.

I open my eyes to find a Slitheen glaring at me trying to strangle me to death. "Luke right?" he says in a strange sort of way.

I try struggle from his grip putting my hands to my throat to try get him to let go but he seems to already be bored. He chucks me right through the window. I roll and fall on a hip on the grass outside.

The air has been knocked out of me, I start to cough as air finds its way back into my lungs. I feel my body going numb. I feel the pain from the glass that has entered my skin.

I try struggle to my feet but I find the Slitheen just in front of me. "Carl," he says quite softly.

I turn to my left to find a smaller Slitheen just beside me. "Hello Luke," he laughs.

"Carl," I say as I scramble to my feet but I hiss in pain.

"Wouldn't be so hasty. I think you might have broken something," Carl laughs.

"What you doing here?"

"What else Luke? Revenge of course. I never quite got it last time. You have grown well," he snares at me.

"You just look as ugly as ever," says Clyde as he runs out into the garden from the front door holding a bottle of vinegar.

"Deal with him! Leave Luke to me," says Carl.

I watch as the Slitheen I have no name for goes for Clyde but as I turn back to Carl I find myself falling to the ground as he swipes his overly sized leg under my feet.

I wince in pain as I look up to him, "You don't understand what your doing," I begin.

"I know exactly what I am doing," he laughs.

"Not so fast!" I hear a familiar voice as I watch in amazement as something gets chucked over Carl.

"No!" he scream.

"Not again," I begin as Carl explodes and green slim goes all over me, the grass and even some of my car.

I look to who had just saved me from being Slitheen dinner. "Jack," I say shocked.

"Hey Luke. I see I came just in time," he smiles right at me.

"Watch where your squirting that thing!" shouts the Slitheen that is still alive.

"No way!" Clyde says as he uses the remaining vinegar on the Slitheen before he ran inside the house as it explodes all over the rest of the garden.

I'm going to have to clean this all up, just great. I wince in pain again realizing the extent of my injuries.

Captain Jack offers out his hand to me. I go to take his hand just as a voice broke through my thoughts. "Lukey boy! Its almost time!"

No. No I will not sleep. I will not let him out. "You can't not sleep for the rest of your life!" he laughs.

I ignore him as I start to see the worried expression on Jack's face. I take his hand but wince as I get to my feet. "I think you may have a broken rib," he informs me.

I look at him and nod, "I think so too," I say as I suddenly feel really light headed.

"Lets get you inside and try fix you up the best we can," he says as he looks all over me.

I look down at myself covered in green slim, blood, cuts, grazes and I am certain I would soon have bruises too.

Clyde was standing by the door, "You alright Luke?" he asks me.

"I'm alright," I say as my body seems to fail me as my legs give way. Clyde and Jack help me into the house and I sit down on the sofa nearly all my energy gone.

"Sky," I slowly say.

"She is going to be fine. I already bandaged up the cut and told her to sleep for a bit. Sanjay won't come out the bathroom. Might not be able to explain this one," says Rani.

"Thank you so much Rani," I say but I wince out loud as I tried to breath but it caused a sharp pain. That would be the broken rib.

"What do you think is best to do first?" Clyde asks.

"Shower if you can manage it Luke," suggests Jack.

I look between Clyde, Rani and Jack. "Its not as bad as it looks," I try explain.

"Never is with you," Rani says.

"Worst I've ever seen you to be honest," says Clyde.

"Never got this badly hurt when Sarah Jane was around," says Rani before she could stop herself.

"Rani no," says Clyde.

"Oh Luke your nightmares are coming true," I hear his voice in my head.

"Clyde...Clyde," I keep saying.

"Luke its going to be okey," he says rushing over to me.

"I can't fight him. He is coming...I'm so tired Clyde. So tired," I say to him my eyes wanting to close.

"Luke stay awake. Stay awake at least till we got a plan," he begs me.

"What can we really do Clyde. He is coming and I'm the only one that can stop him but how can I. How can I?"

"That's right Lukey boy. You can't. You even know the truth now. All better off without you but too late now. I'm coming and the world will know my name. The world will forever be asleep!" he cackles inside my head.

"Clyde what is going on?" Rani demands.

"The Nightmare man," Clyde says as I slid my head onto the cushions.

"Luke no don't go to sleep," Clyde begs me.

"I'm so tired Clyde," I whisper.

"Why did no one tell me?" Rani demands at once.

"Rani we have no time for this now. If Luke falls a sleep he will come here. Do you want that? At least try think of a plan and fast."

"We stopped him before. We can stop him again. Fetch K9 tell Mr Smith what is happening and ensure you wake Sky up. You and me and Luke. We stopped him once before we can do it again. Just us. No one else at risk. Jack we need your help. The nightmare man is going to try use peoples dreams you need to try to stop him getting too anyone. Make sure no one gets to Sky. Protect her with your life please," says Rani to him.

"I will but what is happening?" he asks confused.

"The Nightmare man. He used Luke before to cross Dimensions. You know how special Luke is," says Clyde.

I could hear every word but I knew I wasn't quite with them anymore. Sleep has almost taken me and when it does. Its all over. I will let him into our world once more and this time we won't be so lucky to stop him.

This is all my fault.

////////////

This is not edited.

I will hopefully edit this shortly.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Thanks for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC