Angela's OneShots

By GingerAndy

This book will gather all my Pokemon OneShots. It will include many shippings. Enjoy reading! *3* More

Palletshipping: Shut up & kiss me! (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Baby photos (Re-upload)
Pokeshipping: Fortunately, unfortunately (Re-upload)
Oldrivalshipping: That smirk of his
Pokeshipping: Hints, hints.
Pokeshipping: The redhead in the park
Contestshipping: The roses
Pokeshipping: Overdosing
Pokeshipping: Kiss the poster
Pokeshipping: Leopard print
Cavaliershipping: Hot and young
Amourshipping: Stupid little frosh
Palletshipping: Bullied
[Request] Lacewoodshipping: Sugar Daddy
Pokeshipping: Best friends
Ikarishipping: Spoiled troublesome
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part I)
Pokeshipping: Down the aisle (Part II)
Contestshipping: Organic chemistry
[Request] Shiningheartsshipping: Gold Heart
Contestshipping: The way she is
[Request] Nichole x Steven: Ring finger
Pokeshipping: Provoking
[Birthday Gift] Amourshipping: Girl Princess!
Contestshipping: Paparazzi
Pokeshipping: Car racing
Pokeshipping: Foundation
For Pokeshipping Day: Love is blind
Pokeshipping: Resolutions (New Year's Special)
Pokeshipping: You belong with me
Pokeshipping: Facebook
[Birthday Gift] Pokeshipping : Marriage
Pokeshipping: Pastries
[Dedication] Pokeshipping: Azure
[Pokeshipping Week] Appreciation
Pokeshipping: The Dense Game
[Pokeshipping Week] I love you, but...
Pokeshipping: How to get a girlfriend
Pokeshipping: Heart and soul

For Contestshipping Day: Neighbors

1.1K 43 34
By GingerAndy

It's a little too long for a one-shot, but it turned out to be like this. Sorreh cx

-

Drew's heart skipped a beat every time he heard the neighbor's door open or slam shut.

His neighbor was a very pretty and nice girl. Her name was May, a yoga teacher who worked for a gym nearby their building. She had deep sapphire blue eyes; she maintained a very good and toned physique, her chest was prominent, and everything she wore outlined her curves perfectly. Her fingernails and toenails were always painted bright purple, her brown hair was shoulder-length and always straightened (or maybe it was naturally straight). She had two female friends who always came on weekends. Their laughs would be heard all over the building on Sunday's. 

Literally, May was the opposite of Drew.

Drew had no social life. He was a loner. His only friend, Solidad, was three years older, was married and she no longer had time for him. He had a desk boring job, and he had to wear a stupid suit and a tie everyday to work. His metabolism was slower than a hibernating bear and his cooking skills were nonexistent. Other than his soft, wavy green hair, Drew was nothing special. Being thirty and single didn't help either. His mother is constantly sending him pictures of his cousins' weddings (which he avoids attending like a pro). His father was less harsh; he pats his belly and tells him women like something to grab on. Well, at least he's tried. Drew thought his dad was cool.

On Sunday's, Drew usually just chills on his couch, gets his paperwork done and snacks. He can't help but feel weird in the stomach when he hears May's voices and those laughs.

He's liked her for a little while now. She really was a nice catch. They've only said hi twice before. May was too busy for a yoga teacher, and Drew would try to avoid her sometimes. She made him feel really self-conscious and uneasy.

"She's your neighbor. Knock on the door and tell her you want to take her out for dinner! What's so hard about that?" Solidad has told him once over the phone.

"What if she rejects me or if she's seeing someone already? It could get awkward." As if it wasn't awkward enough.

"You're so paranoid, Drew. You'll never get a girlfriend this way!"

Drew sighed. Why did she have to be so harsh on him? He's told her May was just out of his league, and Solidad told him not to call her until he actually gets a date with May.

He and Solidad have not talked in a week. The woman was really serious.

Well, Drew has never seen a guy step in May's house, but how would he know? He was so bad at this women stuff. He's had girlfriends before, but they would get bored of each other too quickly. 

It wasn't like this Sunday was going to be any different. Those girls were sure loud and noisy, but it's not like Drew needed to concentrate. His work was all about typing and copying-pasting.

After some tying on the laptop, he's taken a little pause to drink his coffee. The second he put the empty cup on the table, his doorbell rang. It was a little weird since his doorbell never rang, unless it was Mom's Day (he called it so), but his mother usually calls before she drops by.

Putting on his sweatpants and hoodie, Drew headed toward the main door. He opened it instantly.

"Uhm, hi!"

Drew blinked. He wasn't dreaming. May was at his door. What?

"Uh-hum, hi..." Oh, snap, he stuttered.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you, Drew," May told him. She was such a beautiful soul. Drew was lost in her eyes. She looked so cute hiding her mouth with her fingers like that. "But I think I have a problem with my bath — the hot water, I mean. I think it's the head shower. Do you mind checking that out? If you-"

"Sure." F*ck this. He interrupted her. Why was he so clumsy? Drew was positive he looked like an idiot wearing these fatty clothes. Did he have crumbs on his face?

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's no problem, really." Drew wiped off his mouth, just in case he had crumbs. God knows how Cheetos he's had. He sucked in his stomach. May's tank top and leggings were so tight. Her body was gorgeous. Did she notice he was checking her out and his face was reddening at the sight of her lovely breasts? Her flip-flops were black. She had a bright purple pedicure again. Scanning, scanning; so much scanning.

"Oh, thank you so much, Drew!" May looked really relieved and happy. So contagious. She made Drew happy too.

"It's nothing. Anything for you." Did he just say that? Did he dare say it? Oh God. Drew, go home. Bye.

"Aww, Drew, you're so sweet." Drew was sure she just felt obliged to say that after he blurted out that cheesy line. "Come on, follow me."

"I'll go get my keys and join you."

Drew got his house keys in a flash. He locked his door and followed May inside her house.

May's house... Drew was so excited. He was inside May's house. He was looking around. It smelled like candles. There were purses and high heels on the couch, and a couple of bottles of nail polish and chocolate bars on the coffee table. Her T.V was off. The house was really clean and tidy; nothing like his house. His apartment was a big trash bin.

"May! I'm going—oh, hey there!" It was one of her friends, the redhead one. She was just heading out of the bedroom. May's bedroom.

May's bedroom... Drew was a freak. He was ashamed of himself. Oh God.

"It's the guy next door with the green hair!"

"Misty!" May rolled her eyes at her friend and turned toward Drew. "Ignore her."

"You're so cute. How old are you?" Misty was nuts. She's walked over to him and grabbed his face.

"Misty!" May's face was starting to turn red.

"I'm just messing around, hey." Misty finally let go of Drew's face and stepped to the back. Drew could see her black bra underneath her shirt — and a thin gold ring around her ring finger. Oh, right, of course. Her boobs were spilling. There was no way this woman was still single.

"Ugh, just go check on Dawn. Drew and I will see what's going on with the water."

"She's still talking to Paul! It's been an hour." Misty rolled her eyes and made her way toward May's bedroom again. There was no way that redhead's butt was natural. Drew bit his lip. He was staring too much, way too much.

"It's this way." May woke him up from the fantasy. He was right behind her, not getting over the fact that her butt was really nice too. Not as big as Misty's, but Misty's body and May's body weren't the same.

Why am I even comparing bodies and butts? What I'm doing with my life?... Drew was starting to feel the weight of being a single thirty years old guy living on his own. Not even the food could ease this. It was beyond him.

May led him inside the bathroom. As always, Drew was contemplating his surroundings. The corners of the bath were full of shampoo and shower gels bottles. There were a bunch of cosmetic products around the faucet.

"I have an electric heated shower head, see? It's over there. It's not working, and you know, it's Sunday, so..."

"I'm not an electrician but I know how to fix these things." Drew had nothing better to do anyway, so he liked to fix things around his trash-like apartment. "You'll have to turn off the electricity though, and I will need a screwdriver."

"Oh, okay. I'll see if I have one." May dashed out of the bathroom. Drew was scanning the place again. The lights turned off, and May was back with a screwdriver.

"Here."

"Thanks."

"I brought this." May turned on the flashlight and pointed it at the shower head.

"Yep, that makes it easier." Not only for the task, but also for the fact that Drew and May were alone in a dark bathroom-

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

"DO NOT TICKLE ME! AAAAH! GET OFF MY BOOBIES!"

Drew turned around for a second. May chuckled nervously. "The girls."

Drew was done of unscrewing the housing on the shower head. "It's nothing major. You need a new thermostat."

"Okay. I will pretend I understood that."

Drew smiled to himself. He got off the bathtub and told May, "It's fine. I have one. I'll go get it. I'll be back."

"It can be fixed now?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, thank you so much, Drew. You're a lifesaver!" May clapped her hands. "I would never thank you enough!"

The two walked over to the main door. Drew said very quickly, "You can always let me take you out for dinner tonight."

Did he just...

Crap.

May blinked. She chuckled nervously. "What?"

"Uhm, nothing." Epic fail. Drew felt like shit. She didn't take him seriously. Well, he said it way too fast, and his voice was low, but he said it, right?

She probably dated some yoga teacher or even a wrestler. "Okay, Drew. I'll leave the door open for when you get back."

"Okay."

The whole time Drew was looking for the thermostat; he was groaning and cursing like mad.

He was back to May's house and fixing the shower head in silence. May was telling him all the time how impressed she was that he knew how to fix things around the house.

"I have a lot of free time, so, yeah." Good job, Drew. Now May would think you're failure who is sitting on his fat butt all the time doing nothing.

"It's not about free time!" May was still impressed. She held the flashlight for Drew but was flailing her arm every time. "I know guys and they're not as good as you at this."

"When you live in your own, you have to learn how to fix things around." Did he just call her ignorant? "You see, it's not the same for wom-"

"Oh, please. I'm sooooo bad at this. I had to call a friend once because I didn't know how to change a light bulb!" May rolled her eyes.

"It's fine. It's dirty work anyway." Drew was finished from screwing the shower head back into place. He got off the bathtub. "You don't need to get your small delicate hands dirtied with this."

May giggled. "Really?"

"Leave it for the guys." He hoped he didn't sound sexist. He was just trying to look manly. Drew just wanted to give a good impression: Yes, I'm good at fixing electric shower heads. Go on a date with me.

"It's working now?"

Drew chuckled. "Turn on the electricity first, May."

May started to laugh. She headed out of the bathroom as she said, "I'm just soooo bad at this! Oh my God! How embarrassing!"

"But you're hot," Drew whispered to himself. He sighed. She was so fine. It was a loss she rejected him.

When May was back, the electricity was on. She turned on the water and it was hot. "Oh, it worked! Oh my God!"

"Happy?"

"Thank you soooooooo much, Drew! You're the best!" May jumped at Drew and gave him a quick hug. It lasted for three or four seconds. "My hot water is back!"

"Yeah, it is." But my sanity is gone... Drew was red in the face, again.

May turned the water off and the two walked out of the bathroom. "I would never thank you enough!"

One date? Please? "It was nothing, really."

May was about to speak but she stopped when the blue haired woman stormed out of the bedroom and rushed to the bathroom, wearing a bathrobe. She locked the door. Misty was rushing toward it. Her flip-flops made her slip and she hit the door hard.

May and Drew exchanged a look and smiled.

"Open it!" Misty rubbed her forehead. It slammed right into the bathroom door.

"NO!"

"Dawn!"

"NO! I NEED MY SHOWER!"

"I thought about it FIRST!"

"You didn't get here first!"

"Agaaain, ignore them. They're always like that. We're always like that!" May was so girly. Drew liked his woman girly. Couldn't this day have happened in another way? Like, the part when she rejected him; couldn't she have said yes and have jumped in excitement at his offer?

"They sure are entertaining friends."

"Oh, we love each other." May giggled. Drew found himself smile every time she did that. "I still feel like I take much of their time and bother them since they're involved and I'm not..."

She is single and she refused his offer? He must suck then. "They look like they're enjoying their time with you."

"I guess so, I mean, I hope so!" May smiled. "Once again, thank you so much, Drew."

Drew's smile was slight. "You should stop thanking me. It was nothing, and plus, we're neighbors."

"If you say so! Thank-"

"You're doing it again."

"I can't help it!"

Drew shrugged his shoulders and smiled after they headed toward the door. "Take care, May."

"You too, Drew. Thank you."

"Again?"

"Sorry!"

Drew chuckled and headed toward the door of his flat. He unlocked it and still could feel May looking at him from her door.

He turned around when he was about to close his door "Bye."

"Bye, see you."

Drew closed his door and sighed heavily. "Yes, I want to see you again, but only for fixing a doorknob or a head shower. That's probably what she meant."

Later on, all Drew could hear was loud screaming and laughs. Entertaining? Those women are nuts... Drew was tired of working on his laptop, so he put it aside and turned on the T.V — and he had to turn the volume really up, because May and her entertaining friends were really loud this time. It sounded like those screeches Solidad did when her current husband sent her a cute text when they still were on their first week of dating. Fangirling, they call it?

It was half past six in the evening when Drew woke up to his doorbell ringing. He slowly got off the couch and rubbed his eyes. He's slept for almost two hours.

He made his way slowly toward the door. The doorbell rang again. He opened the door.

He instantly pulled down his hoodie when he noticed it was May, who looked extremely uncomfortable. Her hair was wrapped in a yellow towel; she had short white leggings, a tight tee pink tee shirt and a green face mask on. She was wearing white flip-flops this time.

"Uh, yeah, May?" Drew was sleepy. Why did she have to come only when his face looked so bloated and puffy?

May blinked. She pointed at her door. "They locked me out..."

"Huh?"

"Drew, about earlier..."

Drew blinked. "Is something wrong with the shower?"

"No, not that." May shook her head. "I was thinking-"

"TELL HIM!"

"JUST TELL HIM!"

The voices were behind May's door. Drew blinked again. "Was that..."

"Drew! About earlier!" May flailed her arms everywhere. "I'd really like to have dinner with you tonight, but I only eat homemade-"

"MAY!"

"YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT!"

"EW! SHE IS SO BAD AT THIS!"

"I DON'T WANT TO BE HER FRIEND ANYMORE!"

May made crying voices. Drew was completely lost. "I meant that I'd love to have dinner with you tonight!"

"..."

"You know... the offer from earlier?" May bit her lip.

Drew stood straight. He was in awe. "Y-yeah..."

"I was a little nervous — I mean; I wasn't sure I heard right and it was a little embarrassing..."

"Uh, yeah..." Drew nodded slowly to himself. "So, uhm, you don't eat-"

"No, it's fine, really. I can have a salad."

Drew started chuckling.

"This is so embarrassing!"

"A little. I was sleeping and I'm not sure if I'm dreaming now or this is reality."

"Do you think I'd come to your house looking like this in your dream?" May pointed to her face and narrowed her eyes. Misty and Dawn probably forced her out. She sure didn't look ready.

"Not really..." she'd probably come naked in his dream, but Drew didn't need to tell her that. "You can always come in and wash it off."

"It's supposed to stay on for one hour," She said confidently. 

"Oh, okay."

The two remained silent for a little moment. It was a bit awkward. May turned around. She noticed the door was still locked.

"So, uhm, you can always get inside, until, you know, they..." Drew gestured to inside his house. "I think they will open the door, sooner or later."

May smiled and got inside Drew's house.

"If... well, we can just chill in my place instead... if you want?" Taken too far, Drew. She's going to say no. "I mean, until your friends open the door."

May was looking around the house. Drew cleared his throat. She didn't answer. Crap.

She turned around. "You were saying?"

"Uhm, nothing."

May walked toward the living room. She sat down on the couch and grabbed Drew's work papers. "Cool!"

"Not really." He sat facing her. He didn't want to get too close, and plus, her face smelled like avocados (Drew hated green foods). It didn't make her any less beautiful, though.

"While we're at it, what are we going to cook for our little dinner?" May asked him, looking rather excited.

"Uhm, you're not..."

"We're chilling at your place, right? We can cook dinner and spend the night together playing Uno cards — do you have those? We can play Truth or Dare!"

"..."

"..."

"They're not opening the door, are they?"

"No."

Perfect. 

THE END.

I hope you liked it :0 

HAPPY CONTESTSHIPPING DAY! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 367 33
A collection of one-shots of Pokeshipping (AshXMisty) and Contestshipping (MayXDrew). These stories are my own writing, though some may be based on s...
5.4K 197 25
These are a collection of "one-shots" that I think would be cute to have in the anime. I put quotes around one-shots because each chapter is basicall...
13.8K 198 13
These are oneshots made by me and my friend chatting. Hope you enjoy! (all art in this book is not by me. They belong to their respective owners!) (C...
4.4K 155 6
A collection of heartfelt moments, tender exchanges, and breathtaking adventures of our Amour couple. Join them as they journey through the enchantin...