Pretty Girls Lie ( A Trey Son...

By CissyItsMe

Who doesn't have a or several secrets ? Who never lied before ? Behind a smile, a laugh, even a joke, you ca... More

Pretty Girls Lie ( A Trey Songz Complicated Love Story )
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie
Pretty Girls Lie

Pretty Girls Lie

5.6K 109 20
By CissyItsMe

Chapter I :

I can't believe it. I can actually fly. I can fly, like a bird. The sky is prettier here than seeing it from below. Plus, the clouds are bigger and I can touch them for real. They are so soft. I'm flying in the sky like Mister Superman. But what is it ? Why is the ocean rising like that ? I have to avoid it or else I'll drown. Oh no ! Oh no ! I can't change my direction. Oh no ! Trey what are you doing boy ?

**SPLASH** 

"NOOOOOO ! " I screamed, waking up and at the same time falling of the couch where I was taking a good nap. Wait. Why am I wet ? It was just a dream, right ?

"Get up Trey ! Now ! "

I opened my eyes, looked up and saw my manager. I soon noticed that he had a bucket in his right hand, but there wasn't any water inside. 

Then I understood.

"Did you throw water on me ? " I asked a little angry. I was having a good dream. I had better ones before, but this one was not like the others. I was flying ! What had always been one of my dreams since I was a little boy. I do know that it isn't possible for us human beings, but that's why we dream for.

"Yes." He said with a smile. I didn't see what was funny in this story as I looked at him with a straight face on. 

"That was not necessary." I said getting up. I rubbed my eyes and then stretched.

"Yes it was. You're one heavy sleeper ! I'm sure you could sleep at one of your wild parties, with the loud music and all. Your house could burn, but you'll sleep through it. Damn, it can actually be dangerous to be an heavy sleeper like you." I slightly laughed.

"Whatever. Why did you wake me ? I thought it was day off today."

"Yes it is. But you areTrey Songz."

I looked at him like he was speaking another language, "And ? "

"Trey Songz doesn't sleep."

"Why ? I'm an human being, right ? "

"Yes. But you're THE human being. The Super Star. The magical voice of America." I shook my head at his exaggerating old ass.

Where those things were coming from ? The magical voice of America ? He couldn't be serious. 

"So ? I can't sleep today ? " I asked as my eyebrow arched.

"No you can't. We have to work."

I groaned, "Urg ! " Sleeping was the only things I wanted to do for the day. This world tour will be the death of me. No that I wasn't happy to do this, but a nigga needed to rest after those many months of travel. 

I felt so blessed that it was hard for me sometimes to believe that the new life I was living for a couple of years now, was my reality. I was a simple boy with a beautiful voice, born and raised in Petersburg, Virginia. 

My mom, grandma and aunts raised me. I met my father only once in my all life. I didn't know what he became or simply if he was still alive, but I didn't really care. He was just the sperm donor and nothing else. I couldn't call him and he didn't deserve to be called a father. That title was definitely not made for him. 

Well, enough about this man. 

My mom on the other hand, had always been there for me. Her, my grandma and my two aunts had always been my number one fans. I will always remember the little shows that I was doing just for them, in the living room. My grandma was the first one to ever tell me that I had a talent and that one day everybody will listen to my amazing voice because I'll be on all the radios of the world. 

And guess what ? She was right ! Grandma knows better. Grandma is always right. 

"Please, I need a day off." I whined.

"And what about your fans ? "

My fans ? 

Means everything to me. 

Without them I wouldn't be who I am today. It's cool to have this Chapter V World Tour. I can see my fans all around the world, what is the best part of the job. Meeting them personally and spending some time with them will always feel great. That always warms my heart to hear them sing with me during my concerts and to know that I can actually make them happy with my music. One day a fan told me that she was depressed, but as soon as she heard my voice for the very first time, all of her sadness went away and she was feeling better. Thanks to my music, she decided to be strong and to not give up. 

It's cool to know that you can help people around you just by singing. What made me realize that I don't sing just to sing. I sing to share something with people, to send them a message, the message of love and happiness. That's why I will always be smiling really hard whenever I have the chance to see them. They're just the best. Everyday I work hard for them. When I write a song, produce it, record it with my team, it's just for them. This hard work is dedicated to them and only them. 

"Ok. No day off."

He nodded, "Good decision."

Sam had been my manager since the very beginning of my career. If it wasn't for him, I would've never been in this business. He discovered me when I was seventeen years old. And I will always be thankful for that. God did the connection. It was definitely the work of the Lord and I will always thank him for that. Sam showed up in my life at the right time. 

Sam is the most down to earth man that I had ever met. He surely has his head on his shoulders. He never talks to say shit. By the way, he only talks with people that don't waste his time as he says. 

Even if he's very serious, this man had never failed to make me laugh. He's like the father that I'd never had. And God knows that I really needed a father figure back in the day. Let me tell you that at the age of seventeen, I was not the nicest and best teenager of the world. I smoked, I robbed, I respected nothing and nobody. Back then, I thought that I was the king of the world, that I could do anything I wanted and that nobody could stop me. I thought that I knew everything. I was so arrogant ! If the Tremaine of the present met the Tremaine of the past, I would slap the shit out of the kid. I was uncontrollable. Then Sam came into my life and somewhat saved me from the trouble.

FLASHBACK

"Good morning. Are you Tremaine ? "

It was my break and I was eating an ice cream, sitting on one of these dirty chairs where the customers sit on usually. I worked at this barbershop that was owned by one of my neighbors. I didn't want to do this, but my mom said that she'll whoop my ass if I didn't start to work and didn't stop hanging out with my stupid friends. Her words exactly. 

"Yes it's me. Can I help you old man ? "

Though he seemed to be in his thirties.

"I'm not an old man." He said smiling.

"If you say so. What do you want ? " I asked clearly annoyed.

"Can you sing for me please ? "

"What's wrong with him ? " I wondered in my head as I let a frown appear on my face. I was really confused. 

"And why would I do that ? I mean, for you..."

"Are you a singer or not ? "

"Who the fuck are you ? Look, I know that I'm a fucking sexy man, but I'm not that type of niggas. Get outta my face with that shit ! " 

"Just sing for me."

"Are you deaf ? I said get out." I tried to keep calm, but he was getting on my nerves. I didn't know who he was, what he wanted and why he was here bothering me. I wasn't a big fan of mystery shit.

"How do you know my name ? " I asked.

He shrugged.

"How do you know my fucking name ? Are you a stalker ? " 

"No. I just wanted to hear you sing."

"God damn ! Just sing for him Tremaine." Said one of the barbers. I never took the time to learn their names and they cut my hair since I was three years old. Oh well...

"I already told you to not call me like that ! Only my mama, grandma and aunts can ! Stupid dumb ass nigga !"

Then I suddenly felt an hand on my cheek. Did this man really slap me ?

"What's your problem ? I don't know you. Why did you slap me for, dude ? "

Before him, nobody has never laid their hands on me. I was shocked and mad, but more shocked than mad.

"Come with me. We have to talk."

FLASHBACK OVER

I will never be able to explain why, but I followed him, wherever he was taking me. He had that serious look on his serious face and after that slap, I was honestly a little scared of him. He wasn't playing. We sat in a bar that was near the barbershop and talked during two hours. That was enough for he to put some sense into my head this day. Then my career began.

Crazy how all of this started, but there is nothing to regret.

_______________________________________________

Just a little chapter to start this new story ! :)

What do you think about the cover ?

VOTE 

COMMENT

SORRY FOR THE MISTAKES

THANKS FOR HAVING READ

⟐EDITED : Friday, February 12th 2016 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
9.1K 225 15
Being the side bitch ain't easy , especially not for me. I'm tired of being the side bitch but I can't get out of this not now at least, One day just...
17.9K 1.4K 25
Most people think having the joker in a deck of cards is a good thing. But when youre the joker in a love triangle...it gets ugly and I mean REAL ugl...
8K 126 17
Shawn carter: teacher at harlem university and i catch my students eye and catch feelings but we keep it low Beyonce: student of mr.carters but we c...