Luke Smith Adventures

By EmmaWilliams66

Luke felt lost after his mother past away. He dropped out of University to return home to 13 Bannerman Road... More

Chapter One: Return of an old enemy race
Chapter Three: All My fault
Chapter Four: Breaking Down the Barriers
Chapter Five: Picture Hanging On The Wall
Chapter Six: Abomination
Chapter Seven: Be out before Lunch Time
Chapter Eight: Won't be the last I see of her.
Chapter Nine: Inimical
Chapter Ten: We Are Coming Luke
Chapter Eleven: Please Hurry
Chapter Twelve: This isn't over
Chapter Thirteen: Will stop them for good
Chapter Fourteen: Luke Smith and Sanjay Raman
Chapter Fifteen: I'll Come Back
Chapter Sixteen: Why couldn't this of been a normal story?
Chapter Seventeen: More of a chance to save the Tehx
Chapter Eighteen: Her so called Revenge
Chapter Nineteen: We need to get back home now!
Chapter Twenty: Our Family
Chapter Twenty One: Cinema visit gone terribly bad
Chapter Twenty Two: I promise
Chapter Twenty Three: Almost like old Times
Chapter Twenty Four: Who knows what tomorrow will bring!
Chapter Twenty Five: What is going on here?
Chapter Twenty Six: Slipping away into the Darkness
Chapter Twenty Seven: He is you
Chapter Twenty Eight: I am so sorry Kevin.
Chapter Twenty Nine: My Son!
Chapter Thirty: All your hard Work
Chapter Thirty One: If you will have me.
Chapter Thirty Two: It will be okey!
Chapter Thirty Three: Not Again
Chapter Thirty Four: The Doctor is Here!
Chapter Thirty Five: I'm going to have trouble with this one!
Chapter Thirty Six: He is a real Mystery
Chapter Thirty Seven: What is the Hunger games?
Chapter Thirty Eight: I'm not alone!
Chapter Thirty Nine: You Just Saved my Life
Chapter Forty: Outwitted by Humans and a Zert!!
Chapter Forty One: I didn't do anything
Chapter Forty Two: Use it!
Chapter Forty Three: Luke is dying
Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse
Chapter Forty Five: Never grow tired of this Team
Chapter Forty Six: That didn't go according to plan.
Chapter Forty Seven: Its...Paul
Chapter Forty Eight: I can't move...
Chapter Forty Nine: Where are Luke and Sky?
Chapter Fifty: I can't wait for that day!
Chapter Fifty One: To spend the rest of my life with him!
Chapter Fifty Two: Lets go save the Birthday boy!
Chapter Fifty Three: Fight till Death
Chapter Fifty Four: Being normal sucks!
Chapter Fifty Five: They took Paul.
Chapter Fifty Six: Better luck next time!
Chapter Fifty seven: How could he be here?
Chapter Fifty eight: You have my attention
Chapter Fifty Nine: Can I have a word Rem?
Chapter Sixty: We have a major problem.
Chapter Sixty one: I was born to stop someone like you!
Chapter Sixty two: You will suffer Doctor
Chapter Sixty three: Brilliant idea
Chapter Sixty four: What the hell is going on?
Chapter Sixty Five: Thank you, Doctor.
Chapter Sixty Six: Let's Go!
Chapter Sixty Seven: Welcome to The Quarter.
Chapter Sixty Eight: We got Company
Chapter Sixty nine: We are yours
Chapter Seventy: I am the Leader

Chapter Two: Send him Home

192 3 2
By EmmaWilliams66

Clyde's POV

"Lets hope we can help the Skullion they are kind creatures," says Sky as we walk down the road towards Sarah Jane's house...I guess its Luke's now.

"Clyde you alright you have been quiet all the way back from school," Rani says wrapping her arm around me. I pull from her smirking.

"Why wouldn't I be alright?" I ask smiling.

"You just seem lost in thought," she says,

"Rani I am fine. I guess I am just worried about Luke," I begin.

"I am too. How has he been with you Sky?" Rani asks her.

"Over protective," she smiles.

"Nothing out of the ordinary then. He sees you as his responsibility now," I say to her.

"I want him to know that I don't always need looking after. He should of finished University first," says Sky.

"Maybe but someone needs to look after you. As much as you may not like it your under age," says Rani.

"I suppose," she sighs as we finally reach the house and we walk by Luke's car and up towards the door.

Sky is in front but stops about a meter from the door her mouth wide open. "Sky what is it?" I ask as I rush to her side to find what she is staring at.

The door to the house has completely been destroyed in pieces just into the corridor. I rush in first and head into the living room, "Luke!" I shout out his name as I find the Skullion on the ground.

"Clyde is he dead?" asks Sky looking upset.

I go over to him to see if he will wake up or breathe. I shake him but he doesn't seem to move at all. "I think he is dead," I say softly almost upset at the sight of it.

"Who killed him and where is Luke?" Rani asks looking around.

Sky had left the living room but quickly returned. "The Sontaran gun that had been left in the kitchen is destroyed by what seems to have been another gun," says Sky looking at me now concerned.

"Luke isn't here is he," says Rani.

I shake my head, "Something has happened. The Sontaran that had him captive came here took Luke and killed him. Why?"

"He would of killed him if he no longer needed him.  What is that Sontaran up to and what does he want with Luke?"

"His phone tracking device lets go up stairs to Mr Smith quickly," I say as we rush from the living room and up the stairs.

I reach the roof first. "Mr Smith we need you!" I shout as I enter the loft.

I watch as Mr Smith springs into action. "What can I do for you today Clyde?" he asks.

"We need you to quickly track Luke's phone something has happened to him," I say as Sky and Rani join me.

"Tracking cell now," Mr Smith says.

About minute later Mr Smith managed to find him. "He is heading towards what seems to be a power plant about a hour drive from here," Mr Smith explains showing us on the screen.

"They already have plenty of time on us damn it," I say frustrated.

"Clyde it be alright. Find Luke's keys you can drive now," Rani reminds me.

"I know I just hope we won't be too late to help," I say as I rush around the attic.

"Clyde what are you doing?" Mr Smith asks me.

"We must have some spare weapon lying about so we can protect ourselves."

Sky puts her hand on my shoulder, "We have the lipstick," she says pulling it out her pocket.

"That might not be enough," I begin.

"Clyde we never use to go in with any other weapons. Just have faith that we can stop the Sontaran we can do it," smiles Rani.

"Alright lets find Luke's keys and get going."

Luke's POV

I groan in slight discomfort. I slowly open my eyes to find myself lying on the cold hard ground in what seems to be a tight confined space. I groan as I try move into a better position but there is hardly any room to move.

"Your father is dead and if you do not help me you will follow close behind!" I hear the Sontaran shout.

My heart sank at his words. He killed him in cold blood and its all my fault. I failed to protect him. Mum would of been able to do something. She would of saved him but me?  I failed. How can I expect to follow after mum if I can't even save one Skullion. Sky is going to hate me now too. I let him die. Its all my fault.

I didn't get anymore time to mourn or feel sorry for myself as light is shined in my face as my confined space is opened up from above me and I am dragged out by my hair and dropped onto the ground in front of the Sontaran.

"Have a nice sleep half form!" he shouts.

I shake my head, "You killed him," I whisper.

"I have been born to kill. It is what I do best. Your lucky I have not killed her yet!" he points over to the smaller Skullion in the corner of the room working on what seems to be some sort of upgraded machine. It would normally help to run a power plant but its already been partly upgraded.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Not that it should concern you half form not yet but if you must know. I am building a electrical current through this machine to the other side of this facility. Once I build up enough power I will generate enough power to assist in recharging my ship. Once I have done that the true fun will begin for you!"

"With me?"  I question getting to my feet watching him closely his gun at his side but he could easily fire it right at me.  I must be careful until I have a plan.

"You see half form. Over the years humans have been experimented on if or when we could do it. Once my ship is back fully operational I am going to experiment on you," he smirks.

"Look Roland I am not even fully human," I begin but he grabs me tightly on the arm and drags me over to the machine and the female Skullion.

"Help her finish the machine to ensure I get maximum power!" he demands.

"No. I won't! Your not even listening to me."

"You are human. Why do you lie?"

"I'm not I was made by the bane. It's why I am more smart or know more then maybe a human can know. I have the brain of ten thousand people," I tell him.

"You still have the weaknesses of humans! I know you do!"

"Why does that matter," I wince as he holds my arm tighter.

"I wish to take over this miserable planet. I have had enough of being at War. I want to live my life here on Earth and I can only do that if I take this world for myself. I know I can do it and by experimenting on you I can really come to know the weaknesses you have!"

"You won't get anything out of me. I won't let you harm Earth. Earth is protected!"

"So you keep saying but I could easily kill you right now but I will not until I have what I want from you and after that I will ease the suffering," he says putting his hand on my face.

I try pull away from him but he pushes me against the machine. "Help her now or I will kill her!" he shouts at me.

"Okey I will just don't hurt her please?" I beg.

"There is your first weakness half form. You say your not human but you attach too easily and rather put yourself on the line then others even stupid Skullion's," he laughs heavily.

"Everyone deserves to live. Why do they have to die?" I ask.

"Because this is war half form. I may want the war to end but that is still who I am and up until I have this planet to myself...the war isn't won!"

"Let me finish this you rest," I speak to the Skullion now as I make her step back and start to fix the machine.

"What you doing?" he asks.

"You actually want this to work right? She has done a good job but she still not as smart as me," I tell him.

"Exactly why I needed you. Plus now I don't have to look for an experiment subject either," he smirks pleased with himself.

I make sure the machine is in perfect condition so there will be no mistakes. If I let the machine activate the way it had of been he would kill the Skullion right here and now. Maybe she knows the risks of letting this be at full power but one life is as important as thousands as my mum said.

I already blame myself for her father's death I will not let him kill her too. "Roland can you please let her go?" I ask him.

"Why would I do that?"

"I can do the machine. I'm almost done. After that you don't need her but can you just let her go. Let her go home. Why does she have to suffer anymore then she has?"

"Once the machine is done. I will let her go half form. I have all I need and giving her a little while more to live won't really matter to me."

"Thank you,"  I whisper.

I finally made the last few adjustments before turning to him. "It's done," I say as I click the button and it begins to light up and shoot across the power station.

"At last. Leave now and do not come back!" he shouts right at the Skullion.

"Just go be safe," I tell her.

She looks at me one last time before she sprints away. Roland grabs my arm tightly yanking me down the steps and across the power station and drops me right in the middle of it where his ship is.

I watch as the ship begins to light up and before long its fully powered up. "At last!" he shouts in excitement.

He opens up his ship with his three fingers as I step back a little his grip off me right this second. I look around in hope that I can make a run for it.

My eyes alert to the exit to my left a fire exit is nearby. If I am going to run it should be now. I watch as Roland goes into his ship looking pleased with himself.

I run to my left through a small gap and towards the fire exit. "Get back here you pathetic half form!" Roland shouts after me. I make the fire exit door and ram it open and sprint towards the main road trying to put as much distance between me and his ship.

I make it to the road but only to have to dive aside as a car shoots towards me. I fall to the grass as I watch the car zoom on by not caring that they just nearly ran me over. As I stumble to my feet Roland picks me up and chucks me over his shoulder with ease.

"Let me go now!" I scream in anger at how pathetic I actually am.

"No one is going to save you!" he laughs as he carries me all the way back to the power station through the fire exit door this time slamming it closed and messing up the lock with his gun. "No one is getting through there now."

I grit my teeth, "Come on just stop this," I try get him to stop this stupid plan but he ignores me.

My mum must be turning in her grave right now if she could see me. What has happened to me? Did I use to be this weak and helpless?

I stop struggling as he puts me down in his small space ship and looks around. "Where did I put, ah here we are," he says pulling out what seems to be some sort of headset that he puts onto my head before he ties my wrists to either side of the only chair in here.

"You have some fun with that half form while I check that no one followed us back in here and to check that Skullion is really gone!"

I watch as he leaves the ship leaving me alone with what ever this headset is going to do with me. I feel myself slowly drift slightly off to sleep but only to be replaced with what seems like a dream.

I gasp as I find myself standing in the loft back at home. I see my mum leaning over Mr Smith. "I'm not really dead. I just couldn't stand being there for Luke or Sky anymore. I left it to Luke. I need time to breathe. Time to get all over what has happened these last few years. I know you will understand more then anyone Mr Smith. Luke has always been hard not being normal human anyway," I see my mum say slightly disappointed before she vanishes and shes replaced by someone I had hoped I would never see.

"Well hello Lukey boy," he smirks right at me. The Nightmare Man. "No your not here go away!" I shout in anger and shock at seeing him again.

"Dream away Lukey boy let the headset draw all the sorrow all the fear again. I will return!" he laughs loudly.

"You will never come back you can't!" I shout right back at him.

He vanishes replaced with Sky, Rani and Clyde. "We can do this with out Luke," says Rani.

"Of course we can," says Sky.

"But he owns the house Sky. If he dies the house might get sold," says Clyde.

"We have to go try save him then," sighs Rani.

"Not to worry its not the end of the world," smiles Sky.

"You are so much more cute and smart then Luke," smiles Rani.

"It felt better when it was us three with Sarah Jane. When Luke came back that is when Sarah Jane got sick," begins Clyde.

"You mean you think Luke was so much stress causing so much problems it made her sick?" asks Sky.

"I do."

"Luke wake up!" I hear someone shouting my name but the visions, the dreams or whatever they are won't drift away. They are consuming me right up. Please I need to wake up!

"Lukey boy what is concerning you? Your not cut out for all of this? No your not. Not to lead not to follow in your mothers foot steps. No one can replace her and surely defiantly not you!" I hear the nightmare man shout right at me.

I finally jolt awake sweating and breathing heavily. I find Rani, Clyde and Sky in front of me. They have untied me and the head set has been taken off too.

I pant feeling dizzy and my eyes feel out of focus but finally things seem to turn to normal. "Luke are you alright?" Sky asks first.

I look at her, "I've been better," I tell her the truth unable to lie right now.

"What happened? What was the headset doing to you? You were shaking and sweating so much. Your breathing seemed so rapid it scared us," says Rani.

"We have to get out of here before Roland comes back. He will experiment on you too. We have to stop him. He wants to experiment and then take over earth," I huff as I get to my feet and we all climb out the ship.

"Luke," says Clyde looking to me.

"Yeah?"

"What did you see?"

I shake my head, "Its alright don't worry. We just need to stop him. You saved me that is what matters. Don't matter what I saw."

"Maybe it does Luke. Remember the Nightmare man. If that made you see things or dream," he begins.

"Clyde we need to deal with Roland," I say to him again as I walk towards the stairs leading to the other exit of the power plant.

"Where are you going?" Sky asks me.

"We need something to knock him out stop him," I say as I stumble at the first step feeling sick.

"Luke watch out!" shouts Clyde running towards me.

Roland steps down on the step just in front of me. I look up slowly just as he grabs me by my shirt pushing me forward so he can get back down the stairs.

"What is this?" he demands.

"Guys run!" I shout as I force all the energy I have left at him grabbing his gun and getting it from his grip and I fire but it misses his head and I stumble back still having a firm grip of the gun.

"You really are pathetic. Even more then normal humans!" he shouts at me.

"Leave Luke alone!" shouts Sky looking angry as she storms over to us.

"Who are you!"

"I am Luke's sister and he isn't pathetic he is the kindest and smartest person I have ever met and I am lucky to have such a brother. So you leave him alone before I teach you to not mess with him!" she shouts at him.

"Sky," I whisper as I continue to point the gun at Roland.

"Lucky I brought these," says Rani pulling out some handcuffs.

"Why did you bring them?" I ask as Rani forces them onto Roland's hands before pushing him to sit down on the step.

"Why not. I thought we might need them," Rani winks.

"How come you get the handcuffs and I get nothing," Clyde sighs.

Rani just laughs. "So Luke what do you suggest we do?"

"Send him home."

"You sure? He can just come back," says Clyde.

"If he does he'll have us to deal with again," I tell him.

"Yeah mum would of sent him home so that is what we should do Luke is right," Sky smiles at me supporting me.

"You think you have won?" Roland says.

"We have won. You dare touch Luke again and next time we won't just send you home," says Clyde.

He glares at Clyde. "That a promise?"

"I promise you if you dare touch a hair on his head you will regret it," Clyde says harshly.

"I'll remember that," Roland said eyeing me up weirdly. "You actually know how to use that half form," he asks me.

I ignore him as I hand the gun to Clyde. "Watch him. I'll contact Mr Smith so we deactivate his ship apart from to get him home," I say as I pull out my phone from my pocket.

"Luke you going to be okey?" Clyde asks me.

I nod my head, "Of course Clyde I will be fine. Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
154K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...