Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•10•

4.1K 218 37
By Queerlity

¶10. Alone.

Anna's POV

Playing with The cover to my pen. I stared out the window of my room, still trying to think about what Jessica had said. She said some pretty deep things but it didn't mean they were all true and it also didn't mean they were all false either.

››››› Flashback ›››››

She sent me the 'are you sure you're okay?' look mixed with confusion. I nodded affirmatively before taking a seat in front of her. She followed, doing the same.

"What's this about..?" she shrugged, obviously annoyed. I wasn't going to waste her time..I.e if she provides me with the answers I need, we can finish this quite early. No biggie.

"You dated Bin right..?"

"Why are you asking when you know? Or Do I have to Staple it to my forehead now..?" she snickered, looking down at her nicely polished nails.

"Would it kill you to just say Yes..?"

She shrugged, not sparing me a glance. Keep calm Anna, we have to Get something out of her today. I told myself. Now to the basic point.

"Jessica...Do you perhaps know Joonyi..?"

She froze. She didn't move for some minutes and when she did, it was to look up to me with fear in her eyes. WTF..? What did I get myself into?

"I-I H-have to go" she got up but I stopped her from leaving by grabbing her right hand. Her eyeballs scanned the cafeteria for a while before finally resting on me.

"Let me go A-Anna"

I didn't. "I won't. Not until you tell me what's going on with you!"

"I-I c-cant! D-don't try to find out either.. "

Why? Was there something she knew? From the way she looked scared, it had to be something big. "Look Jessica... I need to know what this Psycho wants. She's been threatening me for a while now saying I should stay away from Bin."

Sighing, she pressed her eyelids together. She had stopped struggling with me and started to Speak softly. "Apparently she likes Bin a lot... " of course I knew that. "....Look, Anna I know you're probably wondering why she didn't threaten me but the truth is, She asked me to Be his girlfriend.. "

"Uh..?" if it's a plan of hers to confuse me then It frigging worked..

"She told me to Date Bin and of course Bin agreed to date me..only as A rebound for his feelings for Joonyi..."

"Did Bin know this...?"

She shook her head. "No....He would dump me the moment he found out..and that would ruin the plan, so we didn't let him know"

I was still confused. "But Bin dumped you first... Doesn't that ruin the plan already?"

She nodded, sighing again. "It does but Anna, I tried to warn you to stay away from Bin not because of Me but cause of Joonyi and yes, she asked me to do that too..."

"Why are you doing this for her? Is she blackmailing you..?"

She shook her head and freed herself from my grip. "You should leave Bin for Joonyi, Anna. Don't get in her way"

››››› End of Flashback ›››››

Whichever way,Jessica had the answer and I was going to get it...but how exactly?

»»»»»»»

Ugh!

I couldn't concentrate. The only thing I could think of was Bin asking me to be friends with him. I didn't know if I should be happy, he was Putting his pride aside or worried that he wasn't actually sincere. Afterall, its Moonbin we are talking about. Some few weeks ago, he had called me weak and now he wants us to be friends? I still didn't get it...yet. Or did I miss something.?

The light coming from my phone caught my attention, as I picked it up to see Two new messages. I unlocked the screen and sat back in my chair.

[2 new messages]

[Moonbin]:.......

[Minhyuk]:.......

I decided to open Minhyuk's text first. Just because.

[Minhyuk]
Got two tickets to see **** wanna come with me?

Should I? I mean today was a Saturday right? I should probably go with Minhyuk. I replied with a short text before opening Moonbin's text.

[Moonbin]
You free tonight?

If I had water in my mouth, This would have been the prefect opportunity to spit it out. What? He was asking me out? I scoffed. I should have opened Moonbin's text first. I sighed and began typing....

[Me]
Sorry... already got plans.

[Moonbin]
With who..?😕

One I didn't expect him to reply so early and two, why did he want to know? Wasn't he going to get mad again if he knew..?

[Me]
Just someone okay..

[Moonbin]
Is this someone.....A boy..? 😕

[Me]
Well yes... But he's a friend.

Hold on! Why does this look like I'm a worried girlfriend trying to make her boyfriend understand that she wasn't cheating...? What was Bin's issue with me going out with other boys anyway? Was he so scared that his plan was going to fail...?

[Moonbin]
Friend or not. Don't go out with him!

[Me]
If you're worried about others finding out, I'll wear a mask then. The kids at our school won't find out.

[Moonbin]
Really..is this person more Important than I am?😒

I don't know.. Was he? I was about to reply when another text came in. I left Moonbin's to open Minhyuk's own.

[Minhyuk]
Great. Pick you up at Six..

[Me]
Kk.

I looked at the time..it was just three in the afternoon. Well I better go get that grocery shopping done before Mom gets back and I hear the history of how I was born. I took out my coat, grabbed my phone, the grocery list, My purse and my shoes before heading outside. I heard my phone vibrate a lot of times but I was too busy Revising the list to even care.

-------

For the fifteenth time. My phone beeped. I took it out from my pocket as I walked towards my House,answering Moonbin's call.

Moonbin: why haven't you been answering my text....?

Me: I was busy! Okay..?

Moonbin: Did you cancel that date..?

Me: No and I'm not going to. Besides, don't you have something important to do?

Moonbin: Why? Calling my girlfriend's more Important than anything.

Me: That's it, I'm hanging up.

Moonbin: wait!

I rolled my eyeballs. What now?

Moonbin: Still not cancelling that date.?

Ugh! I swear if he doesn't stop this. I'm going to pull out his hair. Calming my nerves, I replied. "No. Go out with Jinwoo or something!"

Moonbin: Fine be that way. I'll just have to force you then but don't say, I didn't Warn you Anna!

And he hung up before I could even reply. What was he talking about? Warn me? What was he trying to do? I shrugged. That's his problem. I closed the door behind me before removing my shoes and headed into the Sitting room.

"Oh great. She's back.. " Omma said elatedly running towards me to collect my things. Uh....did I miss something? Why was she so happy..? "Uhm....did something good happen today?"

She nodded. "Your boyfriend's here.. "

Uh..boyfriend? What boyfriend..? I looked at my watch. It was just 4:30pm. Minhyuk was going to come at Six or did he decide toncome early? He definitely wasn't that impatient. "uh..okay..?" she smiled brightly while I went into the sitting room only to be greeted by A familiar presence.

"MOONBIN..?"

I almost screamed out. What was he doing here? If he was here to cause trouble, he better leave now. I don't have time for that....

"What are you doing here?"

He scoffed, crossing his arms. "What does it look like?"

"I'm serious Bin. What do you want..?"

"What time is your date?"

"Six...why?"

He stared at my wall clock before grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards my door when my mom come out of the kitchen with A playful grin plastered on her face. "Oh you're leaving son-in-law...?"

Wait....what..? Son-in..what...?!!

"Uh......? Omma, I don't know what you're thinking but please don't-"

He tightened the grip on my wrist, shutting me up as he bowed. "Thanks for having me here Omma-nim..."

Omma-nim..?

Did I miss something here? Or did I get married without Knowing..? I was confused. Someone help me.!

"We'll be going now... I promise to take good care of your daughter.."

"Omma..are you really going to let him take me aw-"

"Have Fun you two" she interrupted cutting me off as Bin nodded pulling me with him.

Unbelievable!

I refuse to believe this. This was absurd. Was she just going to let him take me away? Was she tired of me already? What the hell was going on?

"Are you cold..?"

He asked, turning to face me as I shook my head. He should put his eyes on the road. "Are you mad at me...?"

I didn't reply. He sighed in frustration before turning to face the road again. "Why....." I muttered.

"Why..what...?"

I turned to face him. "Why did you drag me out of my house..?"

He avoided my gaze as he stepped on the accelerator gripping the steering wheel tight. Was he mad already? Fine..! He should be that way...

"Alone..."

He finally said.

"Ne..?(uh?)"

He sighed, parking the car by the side of the road before turning to face me properly. "....Its because...." He paused. "its because... I don't want to be Alone.."

-------

Thanks for supporting this work!😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 1.1K 34
They were supposed to ACT Not to fall in LOVE. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. -------- [Add to your reading list..May...
527K 19.1K 155
'....Wanna Be Your Star..'-ASTRO Cover by: @pandan05 Want a world full of imaginations? Add the story to your library and then Read. [If you are an...
323K 10.1K 56
❝And to think I had no idea who you were...❞ ❝Oh, but I knew exactly who YOU were❞ A Cha Eunwoo story. Hope you enjoy it! Finished ✔️
71.3K 2.2K 27
"Congratulations, you're officially Astro's Makeup Artist" Started: March 28, 2019 Ended: April 8, 2020 Note: The story came from my imagination, if...