Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•9•

3.9K 225 91
By Queerlity

¶9. Swallow my Pride to say Sorry’

Moonbin's POV.

“Are you going to finally talk?”

I asked Sanha who looked like he was going to bury me if I opened my mouth again. I don't get it. I didn't get it. Why did sanha care this much? I wasn't going to hurt Anna. Why was he so worried?

“Hyung...Let's end this.” he paused to take a quick look at Anna who was Fiddling with her lunch box on the other side of the cafeteria. “...Anna shouldn't be used. This isn't right hyung”

“I have no plans on calling it quits with Anna. Sanha. Why do you even care? Do you like her..?”

Sanha raised a brow, slowly sinking in his seat as he folded his arms, staring straight into my eyes. “...I like her But not in the way you're thinking..just stop this, I don't want her to get hurt”

“She won't get hurt Sanha.. ” I replied assuring him. “I promise”. I know he didn't believe me but he still said nothing and shrugged, taking out another manga to read through it. My gaze fell on Joonyi as she walked by with her friends smiling like the angel she was. I knew I was obsessed with her but that's what Love Is right? An obsession. I watched her as beautiful laugh echoed throughout the hallway.

I think I've been bewitched..and if its true, I would want to be bewitched forever.

»»»»»

Oppa...” A girl cooed beside me. “Do you really like Anna?”

Of courseI nodded. “She's the best thing that has ever happened to me”

She sighed, staring at the music sheet infront of her. “Look Bin, I don't know what you think you're doing..but the whole school's simply not buying it. It doesn't matter how much you two change yourselves The school's not buying the fact that you're with Anna. I'm not buying it either. So its either, one of you is in a one sided love with Another or she's just a pretend girlfriend... ”

I was shocked. No wait..shocked is an understatement. How did she know this much? She had definitely been watching us. She had been paying attention? But who was she? I have never seen her around.. Why was she here? Telling me this..?

“I really don't know what you're talking about but I really love my girlfriend.. ” I mentioned as the bell for school over rang. She stared at the door before leaning closer to me. What the Fudge was she doing? “You don't need Anna Moonbin, you have Me...you can have me all you want.. ”

I pushed her off me,getting on my feet and dusting her Craziness off my body. I swear, she reminded me of Jessica. “One...you're sick. Two, you really need to stop by at A mental hospital. There's one opposite our school. You should hurry, I heard admission's free”  with an accomplished smile on my face, I walked out of the music room. One, I was not A playboy, neither was I, A sl*t. What made her think she could seduce me that way? Ani, she's crazy.

»»»

                        With My phone close to my ear, I hoped Anna would pick up but she wasn't picking up. This was the third time already. Was she avoiding me? Again? Or did something bad happen again? No. No. I tried to think positively. She was probably too busy to answer her phone. Yup. That's probably it Moonbin. Don't get agitated about it.

“Although, I want to pretend I didn't notice your internal mind battle but its making me worry, so I'm going to ask..is there something wrong with you Bin..?”

I stared at Eunwoo, playing with the phone in my hands as Jinwoo placed a jasmine tea in front of Eunwoo. Wasn't he tired of drinking scented teas..? Who liked tea anyway? “She's not answering my calls”

Jinwoo scoffed. “With everything you've done to her..it'd be pretty difficult to still see your number on her phone”

“Guys....Do you think I'm being too harsh..?” I suddenly asked, taking interest in the floor. Eunwoo's soothing voice was the next sound I heard. “Anna's not an item Bin..so instead of commanding her around and forcing your ways on her..you should be gentle..Not all Girls like Bad boys”

“I don't want her to like Me. I just need Joonyi back..”

Jinwoo stopped cleaning to stare at me. “That's what I still don't understand. Why do you still love her? Why do you still care about her? She rejected you! She has always rejected you. I don't know if this is about pride anymore but Bin come to your senses...Joonyi won't go out with you”

I picked up my juice to drink out of it before grinning widely. “She loves me Hyung. And I know so because she's told me herself”

-----

››››››Flashback››››››

[A/n: Flashbacks are basically my life rn..]

Moonbin watched his father hit his mother again before hiding under the bed while watching his mother get covered in blood. He gripped the Sheet in his hands praying for the noise to stop. He didn't want to hear it anymore. He didn't want to listen to it anymore, so he did the best thing he could do.

He Ran.

He Ran away from home and towards A lonely place in the deep forests still Close to his house and sat on an empty bench. Tears kept falling. He wasn't strong. He had never been the strong type. He was in the middle of nowhere with nothing but his clothes and the Small bed sheets he still had in his hands. He was prepared to freeze out there when A soft hand touched his shoulder. He looked up to see his friend Joonyi.

Sending him a smile, She sat beside him with a basket in her hands. “J-Joonyi.....” Bin stuttered staring at the angel before him. She nodded. “Your Mother called my Parents... So I came out to look for you” she said answering all of Bin's questions.

The boy could only sigh. “Why does he hit her everyday? Why do they fight everyday..?”

Joonyi shrugged. “I don't know Bin..maybe they don't love each other anymore.. ”

Bin could only nod as the place became silent for a while as only the rustling of trees could by heard.

“Joonyi....” Bin called out softly. The said Girl, turned her gaze to Bin who swallowed hard. “...We are never going to fight when we grow up right..?”

Joonyi smiled. “Ofcourse, we would Fight a lot.. But we will always reconcile. Don't worry Bin, I won't ever let you go for the world. I'll always be there for you.. Till infinity..”

“Promise..?” Bin handed out his pinky finger as Joonyi smiled, placing hers in his. “Promise Moonbin because we were meant to be”

The two ten year olds did nothing but rest in each others arms that Night before deciding to head home later on.

›››››› End of Flashback ››››››

-------

“I'll be back guys...” I got from from my seat. “Going to Find Anna..”

Jinwoo could only nod and although Eunwoo sighed quietly, he still nodded as he watched me leave the Store. I hadn't gotten far when I saw Minhyuk Holding unto Anna's waist, standing some metres away from the Road. What was Minhyuk thinking? My blood boiled as I watched them pull away from each other.... slowly.

I had originally planned to watch every scene but seeing Minhyuk, wipe her face with his Hanky and the blush on her face got me matching towards them. Anna was my girlfriend not his.

“Is this why  you haven't  been picking my calls?”

Minhyuk smiled at her and then at me. “I'll go talk with the guys” Minhyuk said before leaving both of us together.

“Why were you with Minhyuk..?”

I asked straightforwardly. She scoffed. “Is there a rule that says I can't be with him?”

He leaned closer. “You are my girlfriend.. Remember that Anna. You should limit the Way you work with other boys. The school might start to suspect this is fake”

“I'm surprised they haven't caught on yet. It's either they are just really dumb or we are really  good at playing Romeo and Juilet...I vote the first”  she said and started to walk away.

Ugh Bin. You were supposed to apologize and not get mad. It should be a good thing that she's with Minhyuk.. Besides Minhyuk doesn't like her that way right..? He's probably close to her cause of me right? Wait...Why do I even care?

Watching her lonely figure walk away, I swallowed my pride and ran to catch up with her.

“Hey..” I called softly.

I was sure She heard but obviously she didn't want to reply. Sighing, I grabbed her wrist, turning her to face me. She stared at me shocked. We both said nothing as we stood in silence till I decided to break the ice.

“Sorry....

“Uh?” she raised a brow.

Actually..... ”

I paused taking in a deep breathe. Swallow your pride and apologize Bin.

“...I'm sorry Anna for everything and I really hope we can be good friends now

I could tell she was still trying to figure out how to reply when I pulled her close and threw my arms around her, embracing her tightly, while inhaling her scent, waiting for a reply and although it didn't come out as words, I was relieved when she threw her arms around me to return the hug.

“Sure...Being Friends sounds cool Moonbin”

Maybe. Maybe it does.

-------

Was this chapter too long? 😩

thanks for supporting this work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.2K 27
"Congratulations, you're officially Astro's Makeup Artist" Started: March 28, 2019 Ended: April 8, 2020 Note: The story came from my imagination, if...
18.3K 1K 34
[ Completed ] A story about Astro member (binwoo) 🔞 Moon Bin and Eunwoo having relationship, they love each other. They don't want to lose each othe...
763 36 17
It's about Y/n who transferred to a new school. On the first day she meet a boy named Yoon Sanha they became friends. Best ranks: #1 moonbin #1 eunwo...
527K 19.1K 155
'....Wanna Be Your Star..'-ASTRO Cover by: @pandan05 Want a world full of imaginations? Add the story to your library and then Read. [If you are an...