Attracting Hearts (Chresanto...

By itsbiancecuh

Brittany Cartel isn't one of those normal teenagers that you meet in life. She was born and raised in the ghe... More

Prologue
I. Brittany
II.
III.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVI.
XVll.
XVlll.
XlX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXLV.
On hold
Update
book updates
unpublishing this book...

IIII.

3K 68 3
By itsbiancecuh

POV- Brittany Cartel

Date: August 30th, 2013

Today was my first official day of college. I was excited to be meeting my professors and peers that would be along with me in class. All of my classes were in the early afternoon so I could have my mornings and evenings to myself.

I had 1 English class and 1 Calculus class on Mondays, a Spanish class and Music&Dance on Wednesdays, and a Economics, Fashion 101 and Psych Class on Fridays. Ivory and I had Psych together while I and Jordan had Spanish together.

I placed my naturally long hair into a loose topknot bun on my head. I was dressed in a pair of black- silky flowy pants, a plain white crop top and a stripped black and white cardigan. I loved getting all dressy for any occasion.

I grabbed my all black bag and my phone and made my way out the apartment door. My Spanish class was in the building that was right outside of the apartment complex so it was a nice distance for me to walk too.

It was nice and warm outside today. I greeted a few people that I met here on my way to Spanish. It took me about a good ten minutes before I actually go to the building.

Since I left thirty minutes before the class started, I was about twenty minutes early. I wasn't the only person there who was early. There was about ten other people there waiting for the professor to come in.

"Hey, aren't you Brittany?" I tall, fair skinned guy asked, taking a seat next to me.

"Yes I am, whose asking?"

"I'm Jacob. I saw you at Chresanto's party the other night."

I smiled. "That was me! It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you too, wild girl."

"Wild girl?" I questioned.

"Yeah, I heard that you were a wild girl and I saw it the other night."

I laughed. "Is that a good or bad thing?"

"It's a good thing, you're just what FSU needs."

"Am I really? Interesting." I said, tapping my pencil against the table.

"Are you friends with Chresanto?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's one of my friends."

"Are you guys friends are like best friends?" I asked.

He chuckled. "He's my mans one hundred grand."

I laughed. "Your mans one hundred grand? That's funny."

Five minutes until class started, Jordan ran into the classroom and took a seat next to me. She combed her fingers through her bone straight weave while breathing heavily.

"Are you alright, Jordan?" I asked, placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah, girl. I was just running late." She replied.

I nodded my head. "Hi, Jacob." She said, greeting him.

"Sup." he said, giving her a head nod.

Our professor walked into the classroom with a bright smile on her face. She was a tall, young looking women with pretty fire red hair tied into a neat bun.

"Good morning, class!" She exclaimed, the whole class a smile. "I'm your Spanish teacher, Señora Martinez."

Either she's happy all of time or her husband gave her a good dose of dick last night.

"Everyone open your Spanish book to page 129. Let's get this show on the road!"

Most of the time spent in class, I didn't listen to a thing Señora Martinez said. Instead, I kept sneaking glances at Jacob. Other than Chresanto and a few other boys here at FSU, he was fine!

He was brown skinned, had curly hair (which the top half was in a ponytail), nice brown eyes, and full lashes. Lord Jesus, forgive me for all the dirty things going through my mind.

"See something you like?" He asked, still taking down the teachers notes.

"Actually I do. It's your hair." I said, writing down notes.

"Thanks, I get that a lot."

"Are you mixed?"

"Mexican and black. Are you?"

"A bit of Puerto Rican and black."

"Can you speak Spanish?"

I nodded my head. "I can speak it fluently."

"Then why are you in this class?"

"Easy A," I replied. "Why are you in this class?"

"Same," He replied, ruffling his hair. "At least I'll be able to tell my mom that I have a A in one of my classes."

I chuckled. "You're cool, Jacob."

"You're cool too. What's your number? We should definitely hang out some time."

"Let me see your phone," I said. "I'll save my number."

Jacob passed me his black iPhone 5. I tapped 'New Contact' and added my number and my name. I handed him his phone back and continued to take notes in a class.

"I'll text you later on tonight." He said, showing off his pearly whites.

I smiled. "That's fine."

Class ended about an hour and some change later. Having classes from more than two hours was really going to get to me.

"I'll see you later, Brielle." Jacob called as I walked out the door.

I waved at Jacob and walked out the class with Jordan by my side.

"Girl, ain't Jacob fine?" Jordan yelled once we got outside.

"Girl you're too hip!" I replied.

"He can get it any day."

I laughed. "I know that's right, girl."

As we were walking out the class and into the busy hallways, Chresanto waved at me from a far. I waved back and kept walking beside Jordan.

"What's up, ma?" He asked, wrapping me arm around my shoulder.

"I'm about to go home and start on this essay. What about you?"

"Wanna come chill over at my house?"

"I just told you that I had to start my essay." I said.

"You can come work on it over at my crib."

"You just won't give up, huh?" I asked, chuckling.

He laughed and shook his head no. "Just c'mon. You don't even have to stay that long."

" I'll come over but only for a little while."

"Alright, let's go. I'll see you later, Jordan." Chresanto said, waving at Jordan.

"See you all later." She said, walking out the building door.

***

I ended up staying over at Chresanto's house for more than a hour. I finished my Spanish essay just about and helped Chresanto with his Trig homework. He had a blunt already rolled and we smoked half of that because he had to go to his parents house later on. The hickies that Chresanto gave me on my stomach were still there. I was hoping they would've been gone by today but they weren't.

"Chresanto, I'm about to go home." I said, grabbing my bag off of his bed.

"Want me to drop you off?" He asked, closing his laptop.

"You don't have to." I said, slipping my flats on.

He kissed his teeth. "Let me grab my keys."

Chresanto drove me back to my apartment building a few minutes later. "I'll see you later, boo." He said, opening my door.

I laughed. "Thank you, Chresanto. I'll see you later."

I unlocked the door and hear Jordan and Ivory laughing inside the kitchen. "Hey, guys." I said, setting my book bag down in the living room.

"Brittany!" Ivory yelled. "You're just in time to help us make dinner."

I scrunched my face. "Dinner? What are we making?" I asked.

"We're making chicken and shrimp Alfredo." Jordan said, taking out some pots.

I washed my hands then started helping Ivory cut up the chicken.

"Don't think I didn't see Chresanto and yourslelf flirting." Jordan said, smirking.

I laughed. "Girl, wasn't nobody flirting."

"You ain't gotta lie! You just better get him before these hoes do."

"I agree with Jordan. There's a whole bunch of Thotianna's around here." Ivory said.

I laughed almost cutting my finger. "Y'all are too funny. I barely know Chresanto."

"Well you better get the knowing!"

While the pasta was cooking, I checked my phone and saw that I received a message.

From: 850-372-1047

Wassup? It's Jacob

I smiled and replied back.

To: Jacob<3

Hey! What's up?

From: Jacob<3

Oh so you're going all light skin girl and reply back almost a hour later?!

To: Jacob<3

Lmao. I'm sorry. I didn't see your text.

From: Jacob<3

Mhmm. It's all good tho ;)

That night I text Jacob. He was flirty and funny, just how I like them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 34
Ali, normal teenager, 15 year old girl is a very talented pianist and is an only child. Her mother died at the age of two. It's just her and her Dad...
3.8M 45.7K 42
**MY EXTREMELY BASIC STORY** What if Mindless Behavior went to your school for a whole semester? Meet Jas'marieé. She thinks they're a bunch of toolb...
318K 9.7K 41
Jacob Perez the nerdy misfit, Chresanto August the stuck up football jock. What happens when the two are forced to spend time with each other to fulf...
64.3K 1.8K 27
Sequel to I Almost Got Away With It ~ Mindless Behavior Imani Mariesella Gonzales has finally gotten out of jail after six long years and is ready t...