Mentality

By fables_fables

Fantastic Foursome AU. Collab with @JensenOakles Board for the story: https://www.pinterest.com/sophiapinsst... More

Chapter One- Howl
Chapter Two- Eloise
Chapter Three- Amelie
Chapter Four- Maia
Chapter Five- Howl
Chapter Six- Eloise
Chapter Seven- Amelie
Chapter Eight- Maia
Chapter Nine- Howl
Chapter Ten- Eloise
Chapter Eleven- Amelie
Chapter Twelve- Maia
Chapter Thirteen: Howl
Chapter Fourteen: Eloise
Chapter Fifteen: Amelie
Chapter Sixteen: Maia
Chapter Seventeen: Howl
Chapter Eighteen: Eloise
Chapter Nineteen: Amelie
Chapter Twenty: Maia
Chapter Twenty One: Howl
Chapter Twenty Two: Eloise
Chapter Twenty Three: Amelie
Chapter Twenty Four: Maia
Chapter Twenty Five: Howl
Chapter Twenty Six: Eloise
Chapter Twenty Seven: Amelie
Chapter Twenty Eight: Maia
Chapter Twenty Nine: Howl
Chapter Thirty: Eloise
Chapter Thirty One: Amelie
Chapter Thirty Two: Maia
Chapter Thirty Three: Howl
Chapter Thirty Four: Eloise
Chapter Thirty Five: Amelie
Chapter Thirty Six: Maia
Chapter Thirty Seven: Howl
Chapter Thirty Eight: Eloise
Chapter Thirty Nine: Amelie
Chapter Forty: Maia
Chapter Forty One: Howl
Chapter Forty Two: Eloise
Chapter Forty Three: Amelie
Chapter Forty Four: Maia
Chapter Forty Five: Howl
Chapter Forty Six: Eloise
Chapter Forty Seven: Amelie
Chapter Forty Eight: Maia
Chapter Forty Nine: Howl
Chapter Fifty: Eloise
Chapter Fifty One: Amelie
Chapter Fifty Two: Maia
Chapter Fifty Three: Howl
Chapter Fifty Five: Howl
Chapter Fifty Six: Amelie
Chapter Fifty Seven: Maia
Chapter Fifty Eight: Howl
Chapter Fifty Nine: Eloise
Chapter Sixty: Amelie
Chapter Sixty One: Maia
Chapter Sixty Two: Howl
Chapter Sixty Three: Eloise
Chapter Sixty Four: Howl
Chapter Sixty Five: Maia
Chapter Sixty Six: Howl
Chapter Sixty Seven: Eloise
Chapter Sixty Eight: Howl
Chapter Sixty Nine: Maia
Chapter Seventy: Howl
Chapter Seventy One: Eloise
Chapter Seventy Two: Howl
Chapter Seventy Three: Maia
Chapter Seventy Four: Howl
Chapter Seventy Five: Eloise
Chapter Seventy Six: Howl
Chapter Seventy Seven: Maia
Chapter Seventy Eight: Howl
Chapter Seventy Nine: Eloise
Chapter Eighty: Howl
Chapter Eighty One: Maia
Chapter Eighty Two: Howl
Chapter Eighty Three: Eloise
Chapter Eighty Four: Howl
Chapter Eighty Five: Maia
Chapter Eighty Six: Howl
Chapter Eighty Seven: Eloise
Chapter Eighty Eight: Howl
Chapter Eighty Nine: Maia
Chapter Ninety: Howl
Chapter Ninety One: Eloise
Chapter Ninety Two: Howl
Chapter Ninety Three: Maia and Eloise

Chapter Fifty Four: Eloise

7 0 0
By fables_fables

My head was resting next to Pj's. We were about to go to sleep, but first we were up talking. That was our usual routine, as he stayed over basically every night.

"I mean, I get it, he thought his mind was messed up," I mumbled, "But why did Bucky go back under?! People are only going to say those trigger words in that order if they know it will trigger him. There's no way that would randomly come up in conversation!"

Pj laughed, "But he felt like he was endangering his friends. Steve especially. He almost killed your best friend, wouldn't you want to be frozen until someone figured out how to fix you if that happened to you?"

I pulled my hands down my face, groaning.

"Yes, but that's besides the point. Steve just got Bucky back, and Bucky just came back! Why did he have to go?! I miss him so much already."

Pj smirked, "Well, sounds like I have competition."

"Yup, with a super soldier assassin," I giggled.

"I better step it up a notch."

We both laughed at that. I kissed his cheek and said, "Even if Bucky were real, he couldn't top you."

He kissed my forehead. We laid like that for a minute looking up at the bottom of the top bunk. The silence was nice. Of course, Pj went and broke it.

"You know, we should move in together."

I lifted my head up and looked at him, "Seriously?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I mean one of us always stays at the others house every night. Usually it's me at your house. If we got a flat around here, we would still be close to all our friends."

My mouth fell open. In the most casually serious tone possible, Pj had just asked me to move in with him. We had only been dating about two months, and he drops this bomb?! And casually nonetheless!

"Yes!" I exclaimed, despite my better judgement.

Pj hugged my shoulders, "I was so worried you'd say no to that."

I rested my head on his chest.

"How could I say no? I love you, so let's do it."

He chuckled, "How about we start looking tomorrow?"

"Sure, but we have to stop around seven, I have to go over to Maia's to work on the comic book," I replied.

"Sounds like a plan."

...

Pj and I walked into the third flat we'd looked at that day. The realtor lady, Marie, had one of those fake smiles. It seemed that she had her mouth molded open with wire or something.

"This is a very nice flat," she grinned madly, "It has two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a large living room, a good sized kitchen, and an office. Perfect for the new couple."

Pj and I looked around. The walls were painted a pristine white. The floors were a dark oak wood, except in the bedrooms. The floors in the bedrooms were light grey carpet.

It seemed to have the perfect accommodations for us. Pj and I whispered together quietly.

"This is perfect," I whispered, "With two bedrooms, we could make one into a studio."

Pj nodded, "And there's two bathrooms, no more fighting in the morning when one of us takes to long."

"So, it's decided?"

"Let's get it."

Pj smiled up at Marie. She returned the smile with the grin that was becoming annoying to look at.

"We'll take it," Pj smiled.

Marie's grinned broadened, "Perfect! We just need you to sign a few papers."

Marie handed us two papers. Both Pj and I signed each paper, and handed them back to Maire.

"Congratulations, the house is yours," she smiled, "You can start moving in on Monday."

Pj shook her hand. With that, she handed him the keys and left. We both stood in the middle of the barren living room, taking in the sight.

"We own a flat together," he mumbled, taking my hand.

I smiled, "It's official."

He nodded. We continued marvelling at it for a few minutes before Pj's phone went off. He looked at it and sighed, "Chris needs my help with something. Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I shook my head, "I have to get to Maia's anyways."

Pj kissed my cheek and left. He had to take a cab to Chris and Amelie's place. Meanwhile, Maia's was just a short walk away.

We had been working on this comic book for a month now. I'm fairly certain in one more month, we'll have the first issue ready for publication. We just had to get it to Maia's usual publisher and hope for the best.

When I arrived at Maia's place, I found the door unlocked. She was sitting on the couch with a pillow pressed to her stomach. Her face had a slight green tint to it.

"Woah, Maia," I commented, "You don't look so good."

She shook her head, "I'm fine. Let's just, ugh, let's um-"

She cut herself off by throwing her hand against her mouth. Quicker than lightning, she jumped off the couch and ran to the bathroom. I dropped my bag and hurried to follow her.

She was crouched in front of the toilet, throwing up everything she'd eaten for the last two days. My eyes widened as I crouched next to her.

"You're not fine," I replied, rubbing her back, "We gotta get you to the doctor."

She nodded, spitting a bit. I held her hair and she hung her head over the toilet.

"I'll make an appointment for tomorrow," she hacked a little.

I rubbed her back some more, "I'll stay over and help you. It'll be alright, Maia."

She nodded before tensing her entire body. She threw up a bit more. When she finished, I helped her to a standing position.

"Let's get you to bed," I said.

She shook her head, "Y-you should go. Just in case it's contagious."

"Maia, you're my best friend, there's no way I'm leaving you," I chuckled, "Come on, let's get you changed. Is Dan coming over tonight?"

As we approached her room, she shook her head, "N-no. H-he wanted to spend the night with Howl."

"That settles it then. I'm sleeping on the couch and taking you to the doctor tomorrow."

Maia mumbled something, probably arguing, but it went unacknowledged. We got her into her room and onto the bed. I handed her a pair of pajama pants and a white tank. Once I turned my back, she changed.

"I'm going to get you a glass of water and some stomach medicine," I pushed her damp hair from her eyes, "Do you need anything else?"

She shook her head. Her entire body was wet with sweat. I wonder how long she's been feeling like this. It seemed pretty bad. But, when I felt her forehead, she didn't have a fever.

I went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water. I also stopped by the bathroom and got some stomach medicine from the medicine cabinet. When I returned to Maia, she had pulled a small trash can to the side of her bed.

"Alright, take this," I told her.

She obeyed, taking the glass and popping the pill in her mouth. After she had downed that, I crossed my arms, "I'll be on the couch if you need me, calling the Doctor. If you need anything, just call."

"Thanks, Eloise," she mumbled.

I smiled, "Anytime."

I allowed Andy into the room with her. That darn cat would never stay out. He loves Maia to much.

Before I left the room, however, I stole a pair of Maia's pajamas. I changed in the bathroom and grabbed a spare pillow and blanket from the closet.

With that, I sat on the couch and called the doctor. He picked up almost instantly.

"Hello, Doctor Traver's office. Linda speaking," the nurse said.

"Hello Linda," I greeted, "My friend is very sick. Does Doctor Traver have any openings tomorrow?"

I heard papers rustling, "He has one at nine A.M. Who may I put down for the name?"

"Maia Grussler," I replied, "We'll be there, thank you."

"You're welcome."

With that, we hung up. I sighed and looked down the hall towards Maia's bedroom door. She seemed worse than a stomach bug would make her feel. It had to be something else. I was glad she let me stay, she needed someone.

I dialed Pj. He needed to know I was staying here. When he didn't answer, I assumed he was still with Chris. So, I texted him instead.

Me>Pj: Hey, I have to stay at Maia's tonight. She's really sick, and I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow.

Pj>Me: IS she okay? Tell her to feel better.

Me>Pj: I will. Love you!

Pj>Me: Love you too!

Once that was done I called Dan. He was the next logical answer seeing a show he and Maia were together. Luckily, he actually picked up.

"What's up, Elly?" he answered.

I groaned, "Seriously, does nobody use my actual name?"

"Not me," he chuckled.

I sighed, "There's a reason I'm calling. Maia's sick, and I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow."

"What?" Dan expressed, "Is she alright? What's wrong?"

"Calm down, Danny. She's stable. She's throwing up, and sweating like a stallion. It's alright, I'm staying the night."

Dan breathed a sigh of relief, "Does she need me? I can be there in five minutes."

"No, she's fine," I replied, "If it's contagious, then I've already been exposed. There's no point in exposing others."

Dan sighed, "You have a valid point. Alright, call me tomorrow after the Doctor."

"Sure. Bye, Danny."

"Bye."

With that, I hung up. I plugged my phone in by the end table, and rested into the comforter. The pillow was soft, like roses almost. Seriously, how did Maia find such nice pillows?

I quickly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 78 19
{Complete} Dan Howell knows he has feelings for his Best Friend Phil Lester, and he has known for a while. But Dan can't ever find the way to tell hi...
152K 5.4K 89
Jeremy x Michael Fluff, love and angst Any grammar police comments will be deleted.
10K 154 17
All the fluff and smut I can think of and you can request.
506 17 21
Virus!phan dan x Phil