daughter of hell

נכתב על ידי impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... עוד

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 48
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 49

16.4K 251 34
נכתב על ידי impossible

So sorry for the late update:S

but I made it up to you guys, this is a long one:D

Hope you like the story

Xx impossible

Ps: if the next one takes a bit long, I haven't given up on the story, I'm just going to be really busy with school so my apologies in advance.

Another PS: thank you everbody for voting and the amazing comments:D I love it!

And you should probably thank haferness3 and b1f2s3 for giving me the nudge to post this chapter, it made me start writing more:D and of course thanks to all your comments:D

And really sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes but I don't have time for a double check:S

Chapter

"Heav'n hath no Rage, like Love to Hatred turn'd,

Nor Hell a Fury, like a Woman scorn'd."

- William Congreve

P.O.V. (Luci)

I groaned in pain, oh demons! I felt like a horde of crazy poodles had run over me, yapping and irritating me with their fluffly tales while they were at it. I knew I was supposed to be mad at someone but... no that wasn't true: I felt freaking-crazy-bitch-furious and I needed to kill someone.

But for the love of all thing demonic, I couldn't remember why I was freaking-crazy-bitch-furious. I didn't get freaking-crazy-bitch-furious too often, yeah freaking-bitch-furious all the time, and that was mostly at either my mother, Raphael or Mr. Cocky.

Someone was holding me in his arms, holding against a muscular chest. I felt a cramp in my shoulder and inconspicuously tried twisting my arms in a different angle, they wouldn't move an inch. All my thoughts, my senses, my entire being froze before the flames inside erupted and the bounds broke. It may sound spectacular but in reality I was the only one who noticed the bounds breaking and freeing me. Stupid fucking piece of fangshit! I would have already ripped his throat out if I hadn't thought the ending would be too quick for him. The stupidity to think he could have held the second greatest demon in Hell bound for more than a moment. I was still pissed at myself for not noticing his intentions to bind me first. I had let my guard down, thinking we were on a date and that the retard wouldn't be this stupid. I was wrong, and I would make sure that it didn't happen again. There was no way in Hell, Heaven, earth or whatever place we were now that I was ever going to share a room with him again, I would never let myself be indolent nor unguarded in his presence again. If I couldn't get a different room I'd simply never sleep. I was goingt to... Maybe I should first think up a gameplan to get out off here - wherever here was - and preferably alive. How many were there? I felt the power essence of at least three vampires, which sadly didn't necessarily mean there were only three vampires. It meant that at least three of them were too strong for me to take down on my own. Damn it! I could take down ten vampires easily, but I couldn't win from über strong and fast vampires who had on top of all that an extra ability in combat! How mad I was right now, it wouldn't do me any good to overreact just yet. I'd have my revenge eventually, I could wait and in the end it would taste that much sweeter. He might not realise it but Sethan, crownprince of the Night Childern, was going to die a slow and excrutiating death and mercy would not be one of the things I would give.

It took me every ounce of willpower I possessed, but I succeeded in staying immobile in his arms, not letting on that I had broken the binds. I groaned theatrical and pried one of my eyes open. The first thing I saw made me open my both eyes and blink rapidly. Wow, this guy was gorgeous! Tall, like I had to squint my eyes and crane my neck to see his face. Okay, maybe not that extreme but he was freaking huge! Dark blond hair curled around his face and gave him something cute, well for how much such a freaking tall guy could be called cute. He looked a bit pale, like he didn't saw the sun very much, but his paleness didn't make him look unhealthy as a lot of people would have. For his physic; I could only drool. All vampires had an excellent droolworthy physic but this guy bore it like a warrior from ancient times. And then there were his eyes, black like the forgotten pits of Hell. Those eyes made you wonder about hidden depts, secrets, danger and it thrilled me. Seeing these black eyes make him look almost demonic and the arrogant smile that bothered me so much on Mr. Cocky made him look sexy as -yes again as- hell. His smile broadened and the pointy teeth became visible, I suppressed a shudder not wanting them to know I feared those teeth. The teeth told me something I had almost forgot, danger, vampire, untrustworthy.

He bowed deeply wich brought his eyes on eyelevel with mine. There was something in his eyes that ressembled pure boyish delight, but I could not trust a vampire. He grasped my hand in his. Holy crap, his hands were huge! I stared at those roughend gigantic warriorhands with fingers that looked like they could snap a crocodile in two, or better yet crack an elephant as if he were nothing more than a nutshell.

He turned my hand so the palm faced upwarps and pressed his lips against my wrist.

"The name is Darius, my lady. I am humbled by your presence." He murmured against my wrist, but then he did something that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. His nose skimmed my skin, breathing in my sent. His tongue stroking over my frantic pulse had me retrieving my hand real fast.

Red light flipped on in my head like a big warning signal.

Bloodsucker, danger, untrostworthy.

Mr. Cocky's arms constriced harder around me, making it hard for me to breath. His hot breath caressed my ear.

"Don't forget that I can bind you arms as soon as I have released them."

I gritted my teeth. The bastard thought I was still harmless, my powers still bound as he had done with my body only a moment ago. He thought the only reason why I could move my arms was because he had allowed it, stupid leech. I clenched my hands into tight fists, suppressing my freaking-crazy-bitch-fury. I would let him think this untill I had thought up an escapeplan.

"Don't even think about flirting, let alone look at another guy. You don't want to cross me now, Luci." He whipered hoarsly in my ear.

"Then you better put a condom on." I said calmly contratdicting the hot and angry boiling blood in my veins.

"If you are goingt to act like a dick you need to dress like one."

I'd rather die than be nice to him. It was my time to whisper in his ear.

"Remember what I said, leech."

'Be careful, leech, for you will beg for dead before I'm through with you.'

The quickening of his breath told me he did remember.

"I intent to follow through on that threat, for I do not make idle ones. There is a reason why others fear me."

I felt his grip losen in surprise and hesitated no longer. I rammed my elbow in his stomac and kneed in right were it counts. I easily broke my fall to the ground by rolling over, but again I had forgotten about that damned vampirespeed. Another enormous hand caught me by the shoulder, yanking me back by my hair.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

That fucking hurted so fucking much! The hand gripped my neck and I froze, recognizing the method to break ones neck. Although it would not kill me, I spoke from expierence that it hurted like a bitch. The knowledge that if the bones didn't heal properly another neckbrake would have to follow made me keep my mouth shut.

"Jason. Don't hurt her." A breathless Mr. Cocky spoke.

"She is to be your next queen."

Like hell I would! Hearing from the curses comming from my assaultant he agreed with me.

"This can not be, my prince." The big guy spoke.

"Let her go, Jason. It isn't like she can run, no one but a vampire can open the portal of Gramoira."

The guy called Jason released me and I scrambled out of his reach, furiously rubbing my hair that he had almost pulled out. And were in Satan's name was Gramoira? I had never heard of it before.

Jason was a big guy with black hair that needed a brush and a pair of stunning ice cold blue eyes. His toothy snear and his treatement of me made me dislike him instantly. But it was Mr. Cocky who had my blood boiling, and not in a good way.

"I don't need your help, fangboy." I all but spat at him.

"I don't know what your problem is, Luci." The bastard ahd the nerve to say.

"Yeah? Well, I don't know what yours is either but I bet it's hard to pronounce!"

"Bitch!"

That made smile. I was very pleased with myself.

If a guy called me a bitch, I knew I must have hit a nerve. If they started calling me a heartless bitch, I knew I'd got them running scared. So next goal: make the asshole call me a heartless bitch. I figured it wouldn't be so hard to achieve since I could make him call me a bitch without even trying.

"Wench, do you not know who he is?" The Jason guy asked, his tone questioning my sanity.

"How could I not? Conceited, arrogant? Tyrant. Egomaniac. Narcissist." I counted on my fingers.

"That about sums it up, doesn't it?"

If looks could kill Jason would have been my murderer. Stupid vampires had no sense of humour, well except for Nate. One of the huge warriors (yes they were all freaking huge) with brown hair chuckled.

"He does have... quirks." He chuckled.

It wasn't only his unexpected sense of humour that picked my interest, it was the scar that marred his face from his right ear to chin. I had never heard of a supernatural being scarring, thank the demons for that or I would have looked pretty disfigured by now. How come he had a scar? He didn't look like the kind of guy who would let anyone get close enough to use a knife on his face.

He noticed me staring and winked. For some reason that I could not name, I blushed. I felt Mr. Cocky grab my arm and giving it an annoyed pull.

"We better make haste. I suppose my father is expecting us, we should not let him wait."

I was about to punch him in the face for touching me when a cold hand encircled my wrist, kind of gently wich was weird. I looked up to see who had stopped me from giving the bastard what he deserved. It was the blond guy, Darius.

"You should not want to harm your mate, even if you were cross with him." He said in quite the patronizing tone.

"Sorry dude, but I already have a daddy so back off." I snapped.

I tried throwing the guy over my shoulder but only succeeded in bringing him off balance wich wouldn't even have happened if he'd been on his guard. He stumbled and grabbed hold of me trying to regain his balance.

Now, why was this not such a good plan? Let me see: freaking huge muscled vampire guy weighting at least twice my weight.... You get where I'm going?

He took me with him in his fall and landed right on top of me. Instantly I pushed my knee in his stomac, using it as a lever to get him off of me.

"Can't. Breath." I said trying to get him off of me.

Suddenly his weight was gone and an angry vampire stood above. When he saw my facial expression his features softened. Carefully he pulled me up brushed the dirt from my clothes.

"You should be more careful, my princess. Do not pick a fight with us, we would never harm you on purpuous, but our physic is large and you are only human."

Dumbstruck I looked up at the unexpected gentle vampire, the one with the scar.

"What is your name?" I asked.

In the distance I could here an angry voice berating someone but the vampire with the scar had my full attention.

"I am Demerion, at your survice, princess."

Now why did that name sound familiar?

Suddenly Mr. Cocky was in my face, looking on edge.

"Can you be more stupid?" He asked.

He was one to talk!

"You did not really thought you could take on Darius? Come on Luci!" He exclaimed.

"The guy is three times your size! Stop being difficult, you're going to hurt yourself in your foolish independence."

Foolish independence? How dare he? I had fought hard for the independence I had now. Who did he think he was?

(flashback)

"I want out, mother."

I hated myself for my shaking voice, for not being more confident.

"Oh, really?" She said in that distant tone that I had come used to but nevertheless hated, for it showed everyone exactly how she felt about me: distant, not caring, nothing.

She felt nothing for her own kin and I had come to despise her for that. I had made my choice yesterday. I no longer would fight for her approval, I wouldn't let myself be dependent on her anymore. I used to smile at any small recognition she gave me, but no more. She wasn't capable of giving me anything and I was done of that women dictating my life. I wanted out, go see my father, find out who he was or even have a life with the mortals, but I refused to stay here any longer. I didn't want to answer to anyone anymore, especially to someone who had such poor judgement as my mother and punished me only for the sheer joy it brought her.

I had mustered up all my courage to come to the Hall of Wings and I couldn't back down now.

Full of contempt she looked at my wings, my demonic wings who were a declaration to Heaven that I was no pure blood angel. I was done hiding.

The Hall of Wings was were the Seraphim took residence, you could only enter this hall if you were winged. It didn't matter that mine were dark blue and sleek like silk instead of white and puffy, they were wings and they gave me acces to the Hall. The wings were a symbol of power, only the Seraphim possessed more than one pair. Three pair of puffy white wings carresed the air when my mother abruptly turned around to face the other attendants.

"Be gone."

And of course all obeyed.

"Do not be a teenager, daughter, it does not become you."

She marched right up to my face, I didn't know what the devil looked like but if he were female, I thought this would be how Satan scared the lost souls in Hell. Pure evil shone from her eyes.

'Be brave' I told myself.

"A lot of things do not become you either, mother, but I do not point them out to you at every opportunity."

Her hand had slapped me in the face before I even knew what was happening. The force trew against the floor, my head hitting the marmer stones hard. I sickening crack told me she had broken my skull again. The thick black unnatural substance that was my blood seeped out from the wound and left marks on the floor.

"Get to your feet, daughter. You are ruining my floor."

I hated her, I really did. I bit back a groan and tried raising my head, the hall spun. With a lot of effort I lifted my head to see my mothers cruel smile.

"Not fast enough." She simply said.

A sickening crunch and the excrutiating pain told me she had broken my left wing. Bile rose up in my throat but I kept it down, knowing she would surely brake my other wing if I dared to vomit on her floor.

Again she nudged the broken wing with her foot making me shudder in pain.

Braking anothers angels wings was not something that happened often. It was a cruel and severe punishment when you had shamed the Seraphim and had disobeyed one of their orders. It had been a couple of millenia since a wing had been broken.

"I do not want to see those ugly things on your back ever again. Do I make myself clear, daughter?"

I clenched my teeth to stop any sound of weakness. Another slap in my face mad me fall backwards on the broken wing. A cry of pure agony escaped my lips.

"Answer me!" The women who could not be my mother yelled.

I could feel another slap comming and rushed the words out of my mouth.

"Yes, as you wish." I croacked.

"Swear your loyalty to me, daughter. Swear to obey my every command and we will not speak of this again."

Even in my pain dazed state I understood the hidden meaning behind those words. If I swore myself to her, she would have absolute power over me, I would never be free.

"No." It was but a whisper, but the darkening fury in her eyes told me she had heard me loud and clear.

"What to excpect off the Devil's spawn."

Her foot came down on my neck and I blacked out.

Only to awaken the next day with an unnatural bend in my neck. As far as I could tell my headwound had healed but my leftwing obviously needed more time to heal.

An annoying chuckle made me aware I was not alone.

"Go away Raphael." I said without lifting my head.

Not that I could, but even if I had been able to lift it, I still wouldn't have done it just to annoye him. I stronly disliked the Archangel who thought he was superior to all.

"A little bird told me your neck probably would have healed wrong. Want me to kiss and make it right." He asked with a sarcastic laugh.

She had know it would heal wrong and had done nothing to prevent it. Not that I had excpected her to after what had happened.

"I certainly don't want your kisses." I said in a disgusted tone.

And I certainly would have preferred someone else to brake my neck, preferably someone who didn't take joy in it, but my options were limited.

"Want me to snap your neck?" Again that annoying arrogant chuckle that told me he was enjoying this.

"Don't brake more bones than you have to." I muttered.

But of course he did.

(end flashback)

Suddenly Mr. Cocky was in my face, looking on edge.

"Can you be more stupid?" He asked.

He was one to talk!

"You did not really thought you could take on Darius? Come on Luci!" He exclaimed.

"The guy is three times your size! Stop being difficult, you're going to hurt yourself in your foolish independence."

Foolish independence? How dare he? I had fought hard for the independence I had now. Who did he think he was?

"Foolish independence?!" I yelled.

"Who do you think you are that you can judge me? I am who I am for a reason and if you don't like who I am, tough! I don't give a tiny rat's ass about you, fangboy. This means, in case you hadn't figured it out already, that I couldn't care less what you think of me and my 'foolish' independence. It is worth fighting for, and I'd rather die than have it taken away from me, so don't you dare call something of such value foolish."

He actually looked ashamed. What was this? He cared?

Angry and warry I turned away from him. Knowing if I didn't I'd do something stupid as start a fire under his feet or on top of his hair.

I didn't want him to care. I wanted him to be asshole I knew he was, the arrogant vampire I could easely hate and kill when the time came.

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

"Who do you think you are that you can judge me? I am who I am for a reason and if you don't like who I am, tough! I don't give a tiny rat's ass about you, fangboy. This means, in case you hadn't figured it out already, that I couldn't care less what you think of me and my 'foolish' independence. It is worth fighting for, and I'd rather die than have it taken away from me, so don't you dare call something of such value foolish."

She held herself so proudly, so fierce that I knew she spoke the truth. She had fought hard, and if what I had heard from Raphael was true I can only imagine what kind of a life she had. When I had called her independence foolish, so many things had washed over her face: anger, outrage at someone other than me, but what had touched me most was the sadness and the pain. Seeing so much pain on such a young girls pain, it made me want to kill the person who had caused her this grief.

I saw her winch and wondered what memories plagued her? If I could I'd take her pain and bare it, but she would never let me do that. For a moment I really despised her for being this strong, for not wanting to appear weak and for not trusting anyone to carry her troubles. I'd gladly lent her my shoulder to carry the weight, but no, she was Lucifer, she didn't need anyone, least of all a vampire prince who had given her nothing but a hard time. I was like all the others in her life, judging her, expecting her to change who she was. Damn it! That needed to change, I was not going to lose her. I needed to gain her trust.

'Yeah, good luck with that.'

I froze and looked around. That was not how my inner conscience sounded like! No one gave any indication they had heard something. I was imagining things, maybe Luci had punched me a bit too hard and my brains got rattled.

'You can't rattle something you ain't have.'

The voice had spoken again, mocking me! Great, just great, I was going crazy. I knew the girl would drive me nuts sooner or later. Apparently it had happened sooner rather than later.

'Maybe if you stopped blaming the princess, you'd be able to make some progress with her.'

This isn't happening to me, you aren't real, this is fucking not happening to me!

'Afraid so, bro. Better accept it.'

Get out of my head! I mentally yelled.

'But if I did, who would help you with the fair demoness? No, I think I'll stay for a while. It is obvious that you need me not to screw things up any more than you already have. I mean, really? Binding a girl with such a traumatic past? Not your best move, pall.'

The voice sounded male, and annoying, it kind of reminded me about Luci. Did she have a brother? Did he have some kind of psychic abilities?

'If you had taken the time to talk to her, you would have known she is an only child. Life hasn't been easy on her, you might want to give the girl a break.'

"Stay out of my head!" I yelled out loud.

Everybody's head snapped up in my direction. The warriors looked worried and Luci looked like I had lost it. She had no idea how close to the truth she was.

'You do realise you just made a complete fool of yourself? No one can hear me but you. I am in your head, no reason to go vocal, I can hear you.'

I rubbed my head, this wasn't real, I was not hearing voices.

'Of course you are not hearing voiceS, you are only hearing me!'

I could hear laughter in the voice. Crap, my father had always said that my imagination would come and bite me back in the ass some day.

'Even if I were you imagination, no thank you, your butt doesn't hold the slightest appeal to me.'

I shook my head, not real.

"Are you alright, my prince?" Justin asked.

"Yeah, just tired, you know with the angel tailing us and all."

Luci's head whipped around so fast that the warriors had to know she wasn't human. Before anyone could say anything she up in my face.

"What angel tailing us?!" She demanded.

"It isn't important. There are other urgent matters to be dealed with now, meaning we need to get to my father." I dismissed her.

'She doesn't like to be dismissed like she is nothing more than an irritating fly. You keep making so many mistakes and even with my help, you'll lose her.'

I was going to ignore that voice. It was my sleep deprived mind that was overstrained.

'Might be a good chance since evaluating you by the way you have handled Lucifer so far, your brain hasn't worked overtime too often.'

That sounded so much like Luci, this couldn't be a coincidence. I grabbed Luci wrist and pulled her closer so my words would stay private.

"What are you doing to me?" I whispered.

She tried braking my grip, but it only restulted me tightening it.

"You're going to crush my wrist again." She reminded me of not so long ago when I had accidently broken, no crushed her wrist.

Remembering, I immediately let her go.

"Jee, Mr. Cocky. Take a chillpill."

'I agree. You should listen to her more often.' The voice spoke again, making me jump.

Luci looked at me with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Huh?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes and clenched her fists.

"I asked, stupid braindead leech, what angel?"

"Oh that, it's nothing. I took you to Gramoira to get us away from this Archangel, Raphael, following us. I knew you wouldn't have come willingly so I used the bounds. In Gramoira you are safe, only vampires can open the portal."

Pure hatred showed on her face, and I hoped that hatred was directed at Raphael.

'No such luck, fangs.'

Smartass.

Great now I was replying to an imaginary voice, just fucking great.

"That is the most pathetic excuse I have ever heard! There was no fuckig angel tailing us! I would have known if there was, I am one of the best, something you seem to forget all the time. And even if there had been an angel, I would have taken down whoever it was. So don't give me crap about you having a reason for what you did."

And I was sure that if she had had her powers, she would have burned me to dust.

"And where the fuck is Gramoira?"

Switch P.O.V. (Luci)

It took a lot from me not to kill right at the spot. Raphael? Please, that asshole still had lots of unresolved issues about me being higher in rank than him to show up willingly. I could take Raphael and his annoying aura was bakensign that I could feel from miles away. Stupid vampire, with his stupid excuse to bind me! The reminder of my humiliation, of the anger I felt towards him made me forget that I had a slow dead in mind for him. I needed something to distract me from this killing rage.

Wait, again this Gramoire? Where was I?

"And where the fuck is Gramoire?"

"Gramoira."

I heard a couple of snickers at my wrong pronounciation.

"Do I look like I care."

"It is the name of our kingdom." Demorion, the guy with the scar, replied.

And he said that as if it weren't a big deal. I, a lone demon slash angel, alone with a bunch of vampires.

"Yeah, that doesn't work for me. Count me out, I'm going home. So if one of you would ever be so kind to point in the right direction, I'll be leaving."

"You can not leave without a vampire opening the portal."

"Then open the portal."

I was getting nervous with these vampires surrounding me. And you might say that I should be used to it by now, living with seven vampires, sharing a dorm with them, but I had always had an escaperoute there. I could just us my power and transport myself back to Hell.

I wanted to smack myself. I could transport myself bak now!

"Later losers." I murmured.

Nothing happened. This was very disturbing.

"How do you keep angels and demons from entering Gram.. oira?" I said not sure about the weird name of their kingdom. Who thought up such a stupid name?

"You mean how come they can not enter Gramoira with their ability to transport through space?" The angry dude, Jason asked.

I nodded. I crossed my fingers mentally, please let there not be some kind of shield.

"We have protected our borders against there kind of magic. They can not come in and they can not leave." He stressed that last word looking me straight in the eyes.

It made me wonder how much he knew.

There went my escapeplan, damn it.

"The king will be waiting." An incredible muscular guy said.

"Then you shouldn't keep him waiting." I smiled.

"You go. I'll stay here for a while." And try to figure out how to open this damn portal.

They all laughed, expect for the mean guy, Jason, as if I had something funny.

"My prince, your mate has a great sense of humor."

The evil smirk on Mr. Cocky's face told me exaclty what he thought about that.

"Let's go."

He turned towards with his arms outstreched as if he wanted me to jump in them.

"I can walk."

No way was I going near that asshole again. No, not if I could help it.

"You don't have vampspeed."

I opened my mouth to say something smart, but he cut me off.

"And no, we are not changing our pace to yours and no, you can not tag alone at your slow pace."

That didn't change anything, he wasn't carrying me.

I turned towards the guy with the scar, Demorion.

"Your prince has had a very exhausting day, I do not think it is wise to let him carry me." I said in my sweetest voice that had brought greater men down on their knees.

"Maybe you could carry me?" I smiled.

Before Mr. Cocky utter a word I had jumped on Demorions back and trees passed me in a blur. We came to a stop before some cavelike entrance. I slid of his back and eyed the cave with scepticism. It looked dark, cold and unconfortable.

"Your king lives in a cave? And people have the guts to utter a word about Hell." I shook my head. The nerve these vampires had.

"It's a backdoor." A very annoying voice said next to my ear.

I quicly put some more space between me and Mr. Cocky, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Thank you for your help, but I can handle it from here, warriors."

The six freakin tall men bowed and left with their vampire speed.

"I am not going into that cave with you." I said in case he got the wrong idea.

"Sure you are."

How dare he talk to me as if I were a child.

"You might want to pretend to be human. Demons and even angels aren't that popular here."

"Than why did you bring me here? Do you want me dead?"

He looked angry.

"Of course not. I brought you here for your own good. That Rapheal guy looks dangerous."

I was ready to blast him dust, I'd had it with his lies.

"And what's up with your mother. She sounds like a real bitch."

I froze. How did he know about my mother?

המשך קריאה