Sibuna Sacrifice // House of...

De PumpkynMonster

Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New stu... Mai multe

small explanation
i || house of college
ii || house of classes
iii || house of watches
iv || house of fire
v || house of reuniting
vi || house of misplace
vii || house of plans
viii || house of lies
ix || house of collapse
x || house of theft
xi || house of journeys
xii || house of trouble
xiii || house of progress
xiv || house of night missions
xv || house of recruiting
xvi || house of decipher
xvii || house of fake
xviii || house of spies
xix || house of questions
xxi || house of sepulchre
xxii || house of decorating
xxiii || house of lizards
a/n (important)
a/n (what i've changed)
xxiv || house of ropes
xxv || house of chasm
xxvi || house of nightmares
xxvii || house of traps
xxviii || house of disruptions
xxix || house of combinations
xxx || house of euler's constant
xxxi || house of arguments
xxxii || house of excuses
xxxiii || house of history
xxxiv || house of release
xxxv || house of advancing
xxxvi || house of friendship
xxxvii || house of invites
xxxviii || house of books
xxxix || house of curiosity
xl || house of sacrifice
xli || house of discovery
xlii || house of endings
xliii || house of alternate endings

xx || house of requests

301 10 47
De PumpkynMonster

"Sit down. No talking. You have a test," Mr. Hevery spoke, as he stood by the classroom door.

"Test?" Fabian hissed to Eddie, worried.

"I didn't know about it either," Eddie whispered.

"I haven't had time to revise," Fabian panicked.

"Don't worry, Dude, you'll do fine," Eddie told him.

Everyone then entered the classroom and sat in their seats. After that, Mr. Hevery walked round the room, smacking a test paper in front of each student.

"Has anyone seen Lavender West?" Mr Hevery boomed in question.

"No," People from Anubis House all shook their heads.

"Right!" Mr. Hevery announced, walking back to the front of the classroom, "You have exactly 1 hour to complete this paper, the time now is 11:46, you may start."

Everyone opened their papers and began to scribble down answers.

****

"Ahh, Miss Chase, could I borrow you a minute please," Mr. Sweet spoke, walking into a class that Miss Chase was teaching/

"Of course," Miss Chase smiled, before walking out of her classroom and standing outside the door with Mr. Sweet.

"It's come to my attention that you were suppose to have given me a watch that you confiscated yesterday from Fabian Rutter," Mr. Sweet spoke.

"Oh..." Miss Chase hesitated, "Yes... That... I'll get it to you tomorrow."

"Where is it at the moment?" Mr. Sweet queried.

"I'm keeping it at my house at the moment," Miss Chase lied.

"And you're residenting at the gate house, right?" Mr. Sweet checked.

"Yes, I am, Sir," Miss Chase nodded.

"Okay," Mr. Sweet nodded, "I will speak to you about it later, as for now, get back to teaching."

"Of course, Mr. Sweet," Miss. Chase weakly nodded.

****

"I have some important news, Vincent," Nina spoke, entering Vincent's office.

"Please knock Ms. Martin," Vincent shouted.

"Sorry," Nina apologised, "But the information I have is really important."

"Speak then!"

"Victor's ring, it isn't down the chasm," Nina told him.

"Where is it then?" Vincent stood up.

"I'm... Not sure..." Nina admitted.

"How do you know that it isn't down the chasm?" Vincent growled.

"Fabian told me."

"FIND OUT WHERE IT ACTUALLY IS!" Vincent shouted.

"Okay," Nina nodded.

"Now get out of my sight," He added.

****

"Time! Pens down!" Mr. Hevery shouted once an hour was up.

Everyone in the class then dropped their pens and waited while Mr. Hevery collected in their papers.

"Dismissed," Mr. Hevery then spoke.

The students then stood up out of their seats and exited the classroom.

****

"I'm going to go and speak to my dad, see if he has the watch," Eddie spoke.

"Okay, meet you in the student lounge," Fabian said, before heading off to the student lounge with the rest of Sibuna.

****

Eddie was still annoyed with his dad, but he needed the watch back, badly!

"Hey, Dad?" Eddie questioned, walking into Mr. Sweet's office.

"Ah, Edison, yes, do come in," Mr. Sweet spoke.

"Did you get Fabian's watch back from Miss Chase?" Eddie asked, sitting down.

"No, Miss Chase told me that she left it at the Gatehouse and will get it to me later," Mr. Sweet explained.

"Miss Chase lives in the Gatehouse?" Eddie chocked on his words.

"Yes, Edison she does, do you have a problem with that?"

"Um... No... No problem at all," Eddie lied, speaking quickly, but hesitantly at the same time, "I'm gonna... Go now."

"Okay, I will let you know when I get the watch back."

"Okay, thank you," Eddie muttered, before exiting Mr. Sweet's office.

****

"I have it," Lavender stated, walking into Vincent's office holding a box.

"Brilliant," Vincent smiled evilly, "Give the box to me and I'll take him down to the cellar."

"Okay," Lavender nodded, handing the box over to Vincent.

"Nina has recently been informed that my brother's ring is not down the chasm, so I need you to help her find out where it is," Vincent instructed while walking downstairs.

"Alright."

****

"Yacker?" Eddie spoke, rushing into the student lounge.

"Uh-Hu," Patricia replied blankly, not looking up to him.

"Did you say that one of the sarcophagi you stole from the Gatehouse mysteriously appeared back at the Gatehouse?" Eddie questioned.

"Yeah, why?" Patricia answered bluntly.

"Miss Chase lives in the Gatehouse," Eddie stated.

"Miss Chase, the biology teacher? Miss Chase, the one who took Mara's watch?" Fabian stepped in, speaking in a rushed tone.

"No, Miss Chase from Antartica." Eddie responded sarcastically, before sitting down.

"How do you know she lives there?" Charlie questioned.

"Dad told me, as that's where she is keeping the watch," Eddie told him.

"So let's just go to the Gatehouse and get it back," Patricia suggested.

"We can't skip anymore lessons, we've skipped enough," Mara stepped in.

"We went to history this morning, what more do they expect?" Patricia groaned.

"In that case, we'll go back to the house, check up on what's going on, then go over to the Gatehouse," Fabian suggested.

"Let's just go straight to the Gatehouse, we don't want to waste time," Patricia stated.

"Okay," Fabian nodded, "We should get to our next lessons," He added.

"Yeah, okay," Patricia huffed.

****

"Afternoon, Mrs. Miller" Patricia greeted, walking into the French classroom. She was keeping her identity a secret from everyone else, but she did enjoy messing with Mrs. Miller about it.

"Mrs. Smith to you," Mrs. Miller hissed.

"Whatever," Patricia rolled her eye, before sitting down in her seat.

"What did you just call Mrs. Smith?" Jerome questioned, walking into the room after Patricia.

"None of your business!" Patricia snapped.

****

"In, in, take a seat please," Miss Chase welcome her students into biology.

"She lives at the Gatehouse?" Mara whispered to Eddie.

"Yep, I've already told you that," Eddie responded.

"I know, just checking," Mara replied.

"Uh, excuse me, Miss?" Fabian spoke, approaching Miss Chase, "When will I get my watch back?"

"When I get it to Mr. Sweet. Now sit down please Fabian," Miss. Chase lied.

"Okay," Fabian nodded awkwardly before sitting in his seat.

"Why'd you ask that?" Eddie queried.

"She might have decided to change her ways and just hand it back to me," Fabian stated.

"Dude, it's at the Gatehouse," Eddie reminded.

"Yeah, right..." Fabian mumbled, realising that he was wrong.

****

"Sorry Mrs... Smith, but could I borrow Jerome Clarke, Joy Mercer and Patricia Williamson for a moment?" Mr. Sweet asked, walking into the classroom.

"Yes of course," Mrs. Miller smiled.

Jerome, Joy and Patricia then stood up and walked out of the room.

"My office please," Mr. Sweet said, as he headed to his office, the others followed.

"Look whatever happened, I didn't do it, nor did Joy... It may have been Patricia, though" Jerome spoke, as he sat down in the seat opposite Mr. Sweet.

"Thanks," Patricia spoke sarcastically, rolling her eyes, before she also took a seat, so did Joy.

"I'm not here to tell you off, I'm here to talk to you about decorating," Mr. Sweet told them.

"Decorating?" Joy asked, as they all looked to him confused.

"There is a small house near the college which needs decorating," Mr. Sweet told them, "And I would like you three to decorate it."

"Why us?" Patricia asked.

"Because you were the three that were selected," Mr. Sweet informed them.

"How are we going to decorate it?" Joy asked.

"Like this," Mr. sweet spoke, sliding a piece of paper over the table.

The paper showed a completely white room with a golden mat on the floor. Dotted around, in the shape of crosses; were small statues. There was then, in front of the golden mat, was a massive bronze gong.

"And don't worry, you will get extra credit for doing this," Mr. Sweet told them.

"I'm in then," Jerome smiled.

"Me too," Joy nodded.

Patricia hadn't taken her eyes for the paper, it looked familiar, but she could depict where she recognised it from. So, for safety, in case it came in useful, she decided upon helping.

"Same," Patricia nodded, her eyes still on the paper.

"Thank you, now, back to class."

****

Vincent placed the box on a table in the cellar, then pulled the lid off to check it. Once he pulled the lid off, it revealed a orange and red fierce looking lizard.

"Perfect," Vincent whispered.

He then left the box on a table and walked back up from the cellar, locking the door when he exited.

"Miss West!" He boomed.

"Yes?" Lavender asked, walking down the stairs to where Vincent was standing.

"I need you to take care and look after our little friend while we gather the rest of the ingredients," Vincent spoke.

"Of course, Vincent," Lavender nodded.

"Take these keys to the cellar and for heavens sake do not let them out of your possession," Vincent spoke, handing Lavender a set of keys to the cellar.

"I won't," Lavender told him, taking the keys and shoving them into the pocket of her jeans.

****

"Right, class dismissed," Miss. Chase spoke, once the bell rang, "Please take a homework assignment on your way out."

The class groaned at the mention homework, before exiting the classroom.

"We should head to the Gatehouse," Mara spoke, once exiting the classroom.

"Why ever do you want to head to the Gatehouse, Miss Jaffray?" Miss. Chase asked, hearing what Mara said.

"Oh... Erm... Did I say Gatehouse, I meant... A- Anu...bis House," Mara lied in an uncertain voice.

"I hope you did, you should stay away from the Gatehouse," Miss. Chase told her, before closing the class door on the students and walking back over to her desk.

"Well done, Mara," Eddie clapped sarcastically.

"Sorry," Mara mumbled weakly.

****

"I need to tell you all something," Patricia spoke, as she approached the rest of Sibuna with Charlie.

"What?" Fabian asked.

"I probably shouldn't tell you when in the college," Patricia told them, "Lets go to the Gatehouse now, I'll tell you then."

"Probably not wise to go at the moment, thank Mara for that," Eddie responded.

"What happened?" Patricia asked.

"Miss Chase heard me saying that we needed to go over to the Gatehouse, so she might be a bit suspicious at the moment," Mara explained.

"Smart," Patricia muttered sarcastically.

"Let's just go back to the house," Fabian spoke, "We need to sort out this whole Nina business anyway."

"Okay," They all agreed, before walking off back to the house.

****

"Mara, I never apologised," Fabian spoke as they walked back to the house, Eddie, Patricia and Charlie in front and Mara and Fabian trailing behind.

"Apologised for what?" Mara asked.

"For not believing you about Nina," Fabian spoke, "And for shouting and arguing."

"That's okay," Mara smiled, "I know how you feel about Nina."

"What do you mean?" Fabian questioned.

"I know that you will always like Nina and always have," Mara clarified.

"That's not true," Fabian spoke.

"What do you mean?" Mara asked softly.

"I like you, Mara," Fabian spoke.

Mara looked up to Fabian, Fabian looked back and smiled, "Really?" Mara asked.

"Really," Fabian nodded smiling.

Mara and Fabian both leaned in and their lips connected.

****

[Sorry for the slow updates... I will get more consistant... Semi promise...

What's that room thing that Mr. Sweet wants Jerome, Joy and Patricia to decorate?

Why does Vincent need a lizard?

So, Miss. Chase is the person living in the Gatehouse...

Mabian?

I'm really running out of questions... So yeah, see you in the next chapter. Byeee ^_^]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

207K 7.4K 91
❝hidden in this book of old, water of life and tears of gold.❞ Another year has begun at Anubis House, and Ashley Adams is back with it. After what...
16K 426 26
In this story it's the second year of school. At the beginning everything seems normal until Nina goes missing. Then sibuna is reunited and set out t...
8K 293 45
a new mystery begins at anubis house, and a new girl arrives in the midst of it all, but what if she was more connected to the new adventures than th...
198K 17.6K 69
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©️ 25 years have passed and everything i...