Pawns

By zoeyconley

Raine Miller was a normal girl. until one day during her walk she was grabbed by 4 teen guys in a van. only t... More

Authors note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Authors Note!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Authors Note...
Chapter ninteen
Chapter 20

NOT AN UPDATE!

1.3K 39 33
By zoeyconley

Okay everybody this is NOT an update! So as many of you may have heard, there is a website called 4Chan that is rumored to be hacking wattpad sometime in July. Now I don't know if this is true nor do I have proof that it isn't. I just want to put this out there that if anything inappropriate is added to my stories it is NOT me. It is also rumored they are going to be doing stuff like stealing profile pictures and adding them to adult websites . So all my readers out there please be careful , change or make sure your password is long enough not to guess. Alright that's it, love you guys let's hope for the best.

~Zoey💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 941 35
She was only trying to get through her last year of school with her two best friends. But, he came back... Now everything is turning upside down and...
350K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
1.5K 48 26
"Do you really think am going to fall for that" I push him away from me and attempt to walk away. He reach out and grab me by the waist. Look in my e...