heathens ➢ s. stan

By wintersoldat

❝all my friends are heathens❞ ❝what the hell is a heathen and y r u callin me that❞ ❝... More

HEATHENS
1 | instagram
2 | text
3 | instagram
4 | text
5 | instagram
6 | article
7 | twitter
8 | text
10 | instagram
11 | baby you're a
12 | instagram
13 | instagram
14 | do anything
15 | text
16 | instagram
17 | multi
18 | instagram
19 | instagram
20 | instagram
21 | An Evening with Marvel
22 | instagram
23 | twitter
24 | text
25 | twitter
26 | passion
27 | multi
28 | text
29 | confirmation
30 | instagram
31 | text
32 | article
33 | instagram
34 | article
35 | a time of firsts
36 | instagram
37 | instagram

9 | breath of fresh air

2.3K 87 21
By wintersoldat

"Robert Downey Jr. Get your fat ass out of my seat!" Mackie exclaimed loudly, lightly shoving Robert's shoulder.

"Son, you need to tone down your attitude or I will beat the shit out of you. We all know you wanna be by your buddy Seb here. Please don't take advantage of him while he's drunk." Robert teased Mackie as he slid out of the bar stool.

"Whatever you say, Toenail. Seb's too busy thinkin' 'bout his girlyfriend, Imogen." Mackie sauntered up to his friend and suggestively rubbed his shoulder against Sebastian's, wiggling his eyebrows.

"This is harassment, can I get a cop over here?" Sebastian pretended to call for help.

Sebastian, Anthony, Chadwick, and Robert were lined up at the bar, while the rest of the cast(minus Tom) were sat at the table that was composed of smaller tables pushed together.

The only people that occupied the bar was the cast and whatever crew members that wanted to go for a drink, but most people at the bar were hanging out with their own group of friends.

Imogen was running late, having to pick up her niece from gymnastics and dropping her off at her sister's house. 

Sebastian was feeling kind of lonely, despite being surrounded by his friends at the bar, slightly yearning for Imogen's presence to give him a breath of fresh air. 

"Man, what's got you down?" Jeremy walked up to Sebastian and threw an arm over his shoulder, rocking both of their bodies back and forth. "Missing your girlfriend?" He teased.

"Shut up dude, she isn't my girlfriend." Sebastian retorted.

"She'll be here soon, don't worry." Another voice came from behind him; it was Lizzie. "She just sent me a text, she's getting close." 

Time seemed to drag on until Imogen walked through the door.

"Mo!" Lizzie exclaimed and her and Scarlett got out of their chairs to greet her. 

"Hey guys, nice to see you all again!" Imogen gave a small wave to our group of friends after releasing from the hug that Liz and Scarlett gave her. A chorus of "hellos" and "hi's" echoed back toward Mo.

"Hey, Imogen." Sebastian greeted her as he stepped off of the bar stool and gave her a quick hug.

"Hi, Seb. How are you tonight?" She asked as she slipped into the stool next to his and motioned for the bartender to bring her a beer.

"A little tired, we had a ton of press all over the city and then I was able to slip in a quick nap after we got out." Sebastian gave a quick summary of his day.

"Oh, you must be exhausted! But I'm sure being able to work with such amazing cast mates makes it fun and at least bearable." Imogen laid a light hand on his forearm as she showed sympathy towards his busy day on set.

"Yeah, of course, I love this cast so much, like a second family, but it's good to get some air once in a while." Sebastian meant that she was the air that he liked to get, but of course she didn't know and thought he meant getting some space.

"Who is ready to get fucked up tonight???" Robert suddenly sprung out of his chair at one of the tables and raised his shot glass.

"I don't know about getting 'fucked up,'" Paul Rudd said, flashing air quotes, "but we can get as close to it as possible." He proceeded to put up his glass.

The cast around them raised whatever drink they had and the sound of the clinking of glasses together chimed throughout the room.

"I gotta drive home, so this is probably my first and last." Imogen let out a light laugh.

"Eh, I don't know about me, I carpooled with a bunch of them, Bettany and Evans are the DDs tonight. Maybe I'll take a shot or two." 

A few hours later, the late ruckus of the night turned into regular conversation, the cast becoming more and more tired as intoxication reigned. 

Three shots later, Sebastian was barely teetering and was quite mellow, instead of on the fence between shitfaced and almost shitfaced, Robert and Jeremy displaying this feeling.

A few of the cast mates had already left, claiming they didn't want to be hungover for the fireworks tomorrow, because they all knew what a nightmare that would be. The remaining troopers at the bar were the designated drivers, Chris and Paul Bettany, the shitfaces, Robert and Jeremy, Mackie, Sebastian, Imogen, and Lizzie.

 The drunkies were being babysitted by the DDs, while Sebastian and Imogen were left at the bar.

Imogen was sipping at a glass of water, as well as Sebastian, as she convinced him to after telling him his hangover would feel way better if he drank a glass of water in between alcoholic drinks. 

"Immy, I really don't want to carpool back with these losers." Sebastian whined as he pushed a piece of Imogen's hair behind her ear. He was just drunk enough to have random thoughts, but could easily be pulled from his drunken stupor if given a few minutes.

"I could take you home if you want?" She offered.

"I don't know my address." Imogen laughed as Sebastian pouted and crossed his arms.

"I guess you could sleepover at my place? My brother comes over sometimes and he's a very tall high school student and I'm sure you could fit in his clothes. I also have some extra toothbrushes that you could use." Imogen proposed.

"Thanks, Immy. I wanna meet your dog." Sebastian laid his head on Imogen's shoulder while spinning the bar stool back and forth gently.

"Of course you can meet Moxie. Let's get going soon so we can get you to Moxie ASAP and you can sleep off your drunk self and we can have a sleepover." Imogen smiled down at his head.

+ + +

After saying goodbye to the cast mates that were left at the bar and making sure that the DDs were sober enough to function and that everyone had a ride home, she let a tired Sebastian lay in her backseat as she ventured a ways to her home on the other side of the city.

"Sebastian, honey, we're here. Can you walk?" Imogen asked as she shook him awake. A mumble came from him as he slowly sat up, rubbing at his eyes. He dragged himself behind Imogen as she opened the door to her apartment building and he rested his head against the cool metal of the elevator.

When Imogen opened her door, the sound of nails click against the floor sounded throughout the apartment. 

"Hey Moxie girl." She bent down and let her fluffy dog lick her face. "This boy is Sebastian. I heard he's a big fan of yours." Imogen talked to her dog as Moxie trotted over to Sebastian and circled his legs a few times before giving into the feeling of his hand rubbing her fur. 

"Cute. You are very very cute. Very soft. I like Moxie." Sebastian cooed as he bent down as well and let the dog lick at his face.

"Why don't you hop in the shower really quick while I get you some extra clothes and we can pop in a movie?" Imogen asked as she walked around the apartment, turning on various lights.

"Sure." 

"It's the door to the left, I'll leave the clothes outside the door." 

+ + +

One shower later, Sebastian and Imogen were situated on the couch with Moxie to the right of Sebastian and a bowl of popcorn between the two humans. They were halfway into season two of The Walking Dead, Sebastian quickly becoming hooked on the TV show. 

"This is literally my fourth time watching this series." Imogen shared as she popped a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"Honestly, I can tell why, this show is so addicting." Sebastian said quickly, wanting to get back to the action on the Greene farm.

"Some of the deaths on this show will fuck you up good." Imogen hinted at the many deaths that occurred on the show.

"NO! Don't tell me, I want to find out. I want the full feeling of being fucked up and the emotional strain this show provides." Sebastian quickly hushed her afterward.

"Alright, whatever you say." She rolled her eyes playfully and continued watching the show. 

Not even half a season later, Imogen's head was atop Sebastian's thigh while most of his weight was on the back of the couch, with some of the weight on the resting Moxie. One of his arms was thrown across the back of the couch while the other one hugged a pillow. The three occupants of the apartment were fully knocked out across the large couch with Netflix displaying the "Are you still there?" message across the screen.

+ + +

atop sebastian's thighs of betrayal 

1463 words sick!!!!!!1 

pls vote and comment if u like or don't i can't tell u what to do but feedback is appreciated regardless :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.3K 23
Chiara se muda a Madrid en busca de nuevas oportunidades para lanzar su carrera como artista. Violeta se dedica al periodismo musical, trabajando en...
308K 23.7K 52
Historias del guapo piloto monegasco, Charles Leclerc.
502K 69K 43
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!
484K 77.7K 34
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...