Started With A Kiss[An Astro...

By Queerlity

Awesome Cover By @pandan05. ---------- Senior year was supposed to be NORMAL. ------- As the Title implies... More

Started With A Kiss. [Prologue]
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
ITS TIME TO PLAY A PART!!!
•28• winter special
•29•
•30•
•31• SWAK.
Yoon Sanha!
Started with a Kiss 2
SWAK2: Prologue
Started With a Kiss 2
Started With A KISS 3

•8•

3.9K 230 78
By Queerlity

¶8. Her ‘Toy

Anna's POV

Grabbing my Coat from the hanger, I head out of my room. I hesitated..in front of the door, holding tightly to the Knob. Who was it going to be this time? And was I ready for this? Did I have another Archenemy? Why was I even going out? Geeh! This is how people get killed in movies Anna...... Don't freaking open that door.  Okay.....Maybe I shouldn't.

-

-

_

-

-

-

-

-

-

Ah! Who was I kidding! I turned the door knob and exited my house quietly, so I wouldn't have the wake the others up. And if this person was Joonyi, I swear, I'm going to rip her head off...even though I do not know how to Fight.

Anna

An husky voice called.

I raised my head to meet Minhyuk's gaze. Uh? It was Minhyuk?

The Nerve!

How dare he scare me that way..? Really, I ought to—

“Are you okay?” he asked, hands pocketed in his jeans.

One...No. Two, Another stupid question? Well..They do say birds of the Same feathers flock together. Moonbin asks a stupid question and the other Does too.

“What do you want Minhyuk?” I sighed out.

“Came to check if you were Fine Emotionally. Bin must have said some harsh things”

“I'm Fine. You can go now" I said about to leave when he grabbed my wrist. “Listen Anna..Bin's not mean You just don't understand him....”

Really?” I raised a brow. “Are you lying to me right now or do you not know your Friend well enough?!”

He sighed. “Anna...Forgive Bin”

I swallowed hard. “Okay. What if it's a misunderstanding? What if I don't understand Bin? It's fine. If its the truth then why are you here begging for him? Why isnt he here?” cool it Anna! Why are you over reacting? Its not like he did anything terrible to you.

“...He really likes Joonyi A lot. He's Crazy about her. He has always been but she rejected him and avoided him....H-”

If He's rejected. He should leave her alone. Why is he still hung up on her? He should let her go! Eishh!”

From my peripheral vision, I saw Minhyuk raise a brow before grinning. “Perhaps...are you jealous?” he asked as my eyes widened.

“Ne?! Jealous?! Jealous of who exactly? Joonyi?” I huffed before shaking my head. “I'd rather Be Jealous of A Bald eagle....besides, don't I have to like Bin to be Jealous?   Aigoo Minhyuk, your head must not be working well today” I ranted out, looking in the other direction. He chuckled and Ruffled my hair.

Hang In there Anna...Hang In there for Moonbin”

Why do I need to do that? Hang in there for who? There's no reason to continue to help him anymore.....wait... there actually is..

The Video!

Ugh! How did he even get that video?! Moon Fudging Bin!.

“And what about the Threats I'm going to face? What about the fan girls? What about —”

He placed a finger on my Lip cutting me off. He smiled before pocketing his other hand. “I'll protect you”

Uh?

“I'll protect you, so please Help Moonbin”

He pleaded with sincerity in his eyes. Minhyuk probably cared for Moonbin. How did this two become friends? And why is Minhyuk Bipolar? The first time, he's nice..the second he's not. I don't even know anymore. Everything's just messed up. I need to talk to Bin.

“I'm sorry Minhyuk, I have to talk with Bin first”

He nodded. “Sure. Goodnight Anna and You should remove your make up before going to bed”

I touched my face while watching him walk down the road. How did he know I was wearing Makeup? I took out my phone and wiped the left side of my cheek clean as I stared at the purple marks on it through the phone.

Min Joonyi, What do you really want...?

»»»»»»»»

“No”

“Come on, don't act like this”

“I said No MoonBin..Not now. I need to get my head straight!” I yanked my arm free from his grip.

Why are you so stubborn..? I'm trying to apologize?”

What...did...he..just..say? Apologize? He calls This an apology..?

The only thing you said was Hey,Anna. How's your face? I said Fine. Then you nod stupidly and then say, ‘you won't cancel the deal right?'....How is that an Apology.?” I almost yelled. Keep calm Anna! Keep calm!

You don't expect me to Kneel and beg you..do you?”

I laughed. “Why? Can't do it cause of your pride?” No reply. “Look, I don't care if you're trying to win over your crush or not but don't play with my pride. Apparently that's the only thing that keeps me going!”

“So...Am I hearing A Yes..?”

This idiot.

No. You're hearing a ‘hold on, I'm going to think about it ’.

Moonbin groaned. “Why are you so stubborn?”

“I will be Nice to you. If you are Nice to me. That's the way the world works” I advised as he shrugged, leaning against the wall. “That isn't how my world is Anna...”

I gripped my books tighter. “Then Change your world MoonBin

                     Bora stood there staring into space as I watched her expression. She wrinkled her nose every second and I could tell she was worried about something. Something was definitely going wrong with Bora. Sure we spoke Hi's and Byes but we don't sit down to gossip anymore. She leaves class immediately we finish.. like she's running away from something. What was she hiding?

Bora

She froze quickly hiding something behind her back, something that looked like an envelope.

Uhm...H-Hey Anna..?” she stuttered.

Since when did she start to stutter in front of me. “What are you doing?” I asked, flashing my usual smile.

N-Nothing”

Okay. That's it. I'm not going to play dumb and act like nothing's going on anymore. She's hiding something and I have a feeling that something's very very bad.

Bora. Quit it. I know. I know you've been hiding something from me. I don't know what yet and I'm not ready to find out. So how about you just tell me...?”

She sighed as a tear fell from her right eye. Fudge! How bad was this going to be? “Mianhae Anna.....Don't believe in me anymore”

Massaging my temples, it was my turn to sigh. “I don't get it..what are you talking about?. You've been friends with me for years, you should know already that I don't like talking in parables”

Another tear fell as she avoided my gaze. Bora what's wrong? Why won't you tell me? “Don't be nice to me Anymore”. Why wouldn't I be? She finally raised her head to stare at me with an expression I couldn't read.

“Choi Anna....” she paused. “Don't hate me either.....”.

Before I could reply, she had scurried away from me. I had no idea what she was talking about. Or perhaps... Is she acting these days? Did she finally join the drama club? The vibration in my pocket caused me to take out my phone and unlock the screen.

[One New Message]

[Psycho MJY:
         Leave Bin alone or your face won't be the only thing        
         Hurting Anna. Bin, belongs to me. Moonbin is my Toy.

She's a real psycho. I knew she was behind this. But what exactly did she want from him? She was the one who rejected him! She told him she didn't like him but she still wants him? She's a complete psycho or am I the only one who sees this? Or the others only pretending not to know? Especially you Moonbin. You say you love her so much..yet you don't know she's demented. For heaven's sake, she calls you a toy! She calls her ‘toy’.

Staring at the message again, I decided to delete it. I'm going to deal with you on my own Joonyi but something was still weird. Didn't Jessica date Bin? How come she never troubled the clingy Ex of Bin...? Or did she?

My gaze fell on Jessica who was laughing happily to her Friends silly jokes. She was Happy...? Did she get over Bin so quickly? Or was she pretending?

Well.....There's only one way to find out. I approached Jessica with a sweet smile on my face. Her face turned dull, the moment she saw me. She sniggered bitterly turning her face away from me.

“What do you want freak..?”

“Nothing much..we just need to talk. ”

“About what..?”

I paused staring at her friends. “About.... You”

-------

*Excuse the Mistakes.

This chapter was So-so.

I wrote this half-asleep. Sorry if its bad. Will update soon.

First comment+ vote= Pictorial Dedication.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 1.7K 26
in which she was lonely until she met them. ©thebiasgotmedeceased • c o m p l e t e • this fanfic was inspired in confession mv warnings: lots and lo...
16.7K 1.1K 34
They were supposed to ACT Not to fall in LOVE. ------- As the Title implies, their Story started with A Kiss. -------- [Add to your reading list..May...
916 60 7
all the kdrama cliches stuffed in a very short story. > about moonbin and eunwoo, who meet because of a chocolate cake. [DISCLAIMER: ENGLISH IS LI...
90.4K 2.8K 34
[OC X LEE DONGMIN] ❝SHE WANTS ME. NOT MY LOOKS, BUT ME.❞ in which he wanted someone to see him as he saw himself. started : [ 12/12/18 ] finished :...