Best Friend.

By Love_Bri94

She say he's just a friend... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
19.5
20
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
Authors Note
Authors note...NEW STORY
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
A/N
80.
A/N
81
82
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88. (The Final Chapter)

49.

10K 412 178
By Love_Bri94

Bri.

Question!

So what does a girl do, when she's super horny and wants her babies father to come fuck her to sleep because the D is just that bomb but she hates him and doesn't want people to judge her?

Does she:

A) Please herself

Or

B) Call him over here, trick him into thinking everything is all good and when the nuts are busted kick his ass out.

Well I already tried A and every time I reached my peek his name slipped out of my mouth so it would fuck up my concentration.

I couldn't think of any other options. I can't sleep with anybody else due to me being pregnant and that being gross. So B is my only option,

Listen, you gotta start using these niggas just like they use you! OKAY!

I was thinking if I just boldly come out and tell him that I just wanna have sex how would he react.

Knowing him he'd be all for it.

I'm sure everyone knows that a pregnant woman's hormones are like triple of a woman's that not pregnant. So I'm always horny.

So I'm really trying to figure out how am I going to get what I need from him and then get the fuck on.

I looked at the time on my phone it was 1 in the morning. I know he's not sleep.

I thought long and hard.

Long and hard lol. That's what I need him to be

But anyway....

Then I remembered some of my clothes are still at his house!

I grabbed my phone unblocked his number and called him.

It rung a few times then he finally answered.

"Who is this?" He answered.

"Damn, what happened to hello?" I said

"Sabrina?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my bad, hey."

"I need some more of my clothes from your house so I need to stop by."

"I'll be there in the morning, you're more than welcome to come over."

"No I need them tonight. I umm I have to go out of town in the morning and I can't fit anything here thats business attire."

"Oh...I'm not there right now but I can meet you."

"Okay that's cool, I'll see you in a minute."

"Alright."

I hung up.

I still had to be somewhat rude. I don't like his ass but I need his ass.

He's my only option because I'm pregnant. If I wasn't I wouldn't be fucking some random person so don't think that.

I jumped up and got in the shower, after quickly being in there I slipped on a bodycon dress. Nothing underneath.

My ass looked amazing in the dress by the way.

I threw my hair up in a bun, grabbed my purse and keys and headed to his place.

Reign was with my mom so that was even better, everybody had been taking my baby and I don't like that. Reign is super attached to me because I keep her up under me. My mom is trying to break her out of that because her brother is coming in a few months.

I can have both of babies up under me!

Anyway I headed to his place.

I wonder where he is?

Chris.

"Where you going?" Ammika asked while I slipped on my shirt.

"Sabrina needs to get in my house."

"At 1 in the morning? I thought she didn't want anything to do with you."

"She's just grabbing some clothes."

"Oh...well are you coming back?"

"Probably not...I told you Ammika we're just friends, that's it."

"Why? Your single, what's the hold up?"

"Look I gotta go alright? I'll text you." I grabbed my keys and left out the house.

I checked my phone. I had a message from Sabrina.

Sabrina - Where are you? Hurry up I wanna go get back in bed.

I don't know why she waiting this late to do this anyway.

I didn't respond back, I just made my way to my house.

When I pulled up she was sitting in her car sleep. I knocked on the window. She jumped up and looked at me, then got out.

"Wassup." I said.

"Took you long enough." She rolled her eyes then walked to the door.

That dress looked nice on her. When I unlocked the door I let her walk ahead of me so I could stare at that ass.

"You can go ahead and grab what you need." I said.

She headed upstairs.

I went into the kitchen to grab me a bottle of water.

My phone buzzed. I pulled it out my pocket and it was a text from Ammika

Ammika - I love you Chris

I've told her ass plenty of times that I'm not trying to get into a relationship. I don't know what her problem is.

"Chriiiiiiiiis." I heard Sabrina yell.

"Yeah." I responded while walking to the stairs.

"Can you come here for a second, I need your help with something."

I jogged up the stairs to our room...well my room.

I walked into the closet.

"Can you get this for me?" She was trying to grab one of her suitcases.

"Yeah." I got behind her and got the bag. I tried to hand her the bag but she dropped it, she bent over putting her ass all on me while picking up the bag.

"I'm always dropping stuff." She pushed her ass on me more.

I smirked.

"Did you pick it up yet?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"You gone stand up straight or no?"

"Oh I'm sorry." She stood up.

She turned and looked at me. I just laughed.

"What's so funny?" She tried to play clueless.

"Did you only come over here for clothes?"

"Yes! Why else would I come over here?"

"You know what you came here for? One minute you hate me and now you wanna have sex with me."

"Nobody wants to have sex with you."

"So you just throwing yo ass on me. What was that?"

"You were in my way. You could've moved."

"Who you tryna front for?"

"I don't want to have sex with you Chris."

I walked up to her and just looked deep in her eyes.

"As bad as I want to give you what you need I can't even do it, we don't even speak to each other but we can use each other for sex. That's crazy." I said.

She looked at me surprised. "Did that really just come out your mouth."

"Yeah."

"So if I told you I did come over here to have sex with you, you would literally tell me no?" She questioned.

"Yes."

"Well that is what I came over here for."

"As bad I want to I just can't."

"Why not?" She placed my hands on her ass. "You've never resisted before? Why no-" She stopped talking, grabbed my head and turned it.

I took a deep breath because I know what she saw. I forgot that Ammika sucked on my neck.

She stepped back and started rubbing her forehead.

"Baby

"All I wanna know is if you were with Ammika." She said.

"Sabrina." I tried grab her arm but she moved away.

"Yes or no?"

"I was."

"So is that who you with now? The bitch that ruined our lives! Well mine because it seem like you don't give a fuck."

"It ain't even like that baby."

"THEN WHAT IS IT LIKE?" She yelled.

"You've been ignoring me, every time I look up you bashing me, I know you hate me after what I did so I know my chances of getting back with you is slim to none. I got tired of being alone."

She laughed and threw her hands up.

"What have I ever done to you, for you to treat me the way you did? I've loved you, stayed loyal, treated you like a king and you just constantly dogged me. "

"It was all me baby. You didn't do anything but love me and I just fucked up."

"I can't wait for the day when you meet a woman that plays you and you'll feel the pain you caused."

She grabbed her bag.

"This is my fault. I don't know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have came here." She said.

She started walking out the closet.

"Wait don't leave, please."

"I hope you and your Karrueche clone live happily ever after."

"Sabrina she's just a friend."

"Whatever, I don't even care. Oh but since you are hanging around her you can relay this message. Tell that bitch she ain't off the hook and she might wanna take her ass back to Germany if she knew what was best for her."

"Sabrina you pregnant you can't do nothing."

"That's what you think."

"You not about to hurt my kid. Tryna be tough and shit."

"Don't worry my son will be just fine." She started walking out the room."

"Wait did you say son?"

"Bye nigga."

"Sabrina come back here."

She kept walking. She was almost to the door but I ran and grabbed her.

"It's a boy?"

"Yup. And I'm gonna make sure he ain't shit like you!"

"Baby what I gotta do to fix this? Just tell me please."

"Nothing. I'm done." She pushed me off her then stormed out the house.

She's having a boy?! I can't even be apart of my sons life because of what I did!

Can this shit get any worse for me!

Bri.

I sat at a red light.

So mad at myself, at him, at Ammika.

Being so desperate to have sex I made myself look stupid.

That's all over now! Ain't no more looking stupid or allowing him to get me in my feelings!

I AM DONE!

But before I put this all in the past, I gotta take care of one last thing.

I searched for Ammika on Instagram.

I think it's time we had a little chat.

@sabrina meet me at providence tomorrow at 7. And if you don't come to me, I'll come to you and it won't be pretty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 231 35
I love story of two best friends that turn into a sad story
206K 9K 30
Just read.
18.5K 993 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...
131K 3.9K 35
If you like Chris Brown read this book!! If you don't like Chris Brown... Still read this book cause it will make you like him!! Love ya❤ - Kaianna